It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

There were pictures.

And exactly how often do Grand Conjunctions happen on the winter solstice with a full moon? And also 3.5 years after a Venus transit, exactly.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can't find a documented account of a conjunction involving as many planets as the one this thread is partially about. Again, not only is it a larger scale conjunction, but also falling on a full moon and the winter solstice.

Please, feel free to explain to me the event that happens in 2012. I can't seem to find a clear astronomic explanation.

We must also remember that the National Mall Solar Calendar clearly points to this date being significant.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be confrontational and I apologise if my posts seem to be coming across that way. I was trying to find the missing pictures so that I could better understand the information presented. I would personally love nothing more than for a major event such as the second coming to begin this year, to clear out some of the negative controllers of the planet!

The 2012 year I was referring to was the Mayan reference. Gregg Braden once suggested that the magnetic poles might flip and that the Earth might stop rotating and reverse direction and seemed likely to happen in 2012. It also had something to do with the Schuman Resonance. The Earth is currently turning far too quickly to stop by 2012 at it's current momentum, so something is needed to apply the brakes - perhaps 23/12/07 are the brakes to encourage the slowdown?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

No offense ever taken... I appreciate all of your responses.

There were pictures. I think on the second page of this thread I make a comment about how they have been pulled off of the site.
www.incapabledesetaire.com...

Remember, you can watch the videos in the beginning of the thread and pause them on the photos. Then, you can use GoogleEarth to convince yourself it is real. There is a "ruler" tool on GE.
www.youtube.com...

The alignments occurring this year are beyond rare...
December 23rd, 2007 - A grand conjunction where the solar system will align with galactic center.
The last time we even came close was 1899 with a non-true conjunction under a non-true new moon on December 2nd-3rd. In 2012 there is virtually no event.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
I'm not trying to be confrontational and I apologise if my posts seem to be coming across that way. I was trying to find the missing pictures so that I could better understand the information presented. I would personally love nothing more than for a major event such as the second coming to begin this year, to clear out some of the negative controllers of the planet!

The 2012 year I was referring to was the Mayan reference. Gregg Braden once suggested that the magnetic poles might flip and that the Earth might stop rotating and reverse direction and seemed likely to happen in 2012. It also had something to do with the Schuman Resonance. The Earth is currently turning far too quickly to stop by 2012 at it's current momentum, so something is needed to apply the brakes - perhaps 23/12/07 are the brakes to encourage the slowdown?

This is all pure speculation and quasi-science.

The significance of 2012 is a planetary/galactic event that marks the end of the Mayan calendar. However, it may have been applied to our calendar wrong. It is common among scholars that Jesus was born 4-6 BCE. That would make us actually sitting somewhere in 2011-2013 currently. So, I challenge you all to find some significant event happening in the field of astronomy that occurs on the winter solstice of 2012 (actually 2016-2018). Then, identify the events that occur this year, 2007 (actually 2011-2013).

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
"So, I challenge you all to find some significant event happening in the field of astronomy that occurs on the winter solstice of 2012 (actually 2016-2018). Then, identify the events that occur this year, 2007 (actually 2011-2013)."

The supposed event that occurs 21/12/2012 is that our sun completes a 26,000 cycle around the 'black sun'. The announces a shift from the dark energies emitted from the black sun to the light energies - something which is alledged to have occurred some 13,000 yrs ago when this halfway shift last occurred. As regards proof of this, i'm not aware of any as the scales involved are so vast.

I am quite happy to admit that the Grand Conjunction takes place on the 23/12/2007, but what this means I don't know. As i've said before, other significant conjunctions have occurred albeit not on the same size, but they had no noticable effect as far as I am aware on us on earth - so I don't know if adding another planet into the mix will change much.

Perhaps the route to take is to try and work out what will happen now that we can see that the conjunction does indeed take place?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Agreed.

Not only is it more planets involved than normal, but there are also simultaneous conjunctions.

I wouldn't be concerned about the sun or some kind of natural event happening. However, I would watch very closely how those who worship this calendar still will observe it. If they believe it is the change of an age, will they make it happen?

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I found some new photos of the National Mall Solar Calendar... in french:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics, i've copied them to the hard drive. I've found this link
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
with lots of information about washington, but being from the uk and having no familiarity with washington until I began looking at this thread, I haven't yet got a feel for the layout yet. I'm not sure what the red dots or the heights are signifying on the fountain pictures though.

There is no mention of a clock, but there might be some clues to help us?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

The timeline is 10m = 1 year, progressing from the 1776 line or the 1789 (when Washington became president) marker known as the Washington Monument.

The fountain photo isn't depicting heights, it is depicting distances that have been calculated into time (10m = 1year).

The red dots are depicting a suggested correlation by the author between major earthquakes (>7.0) and the National Mall Calendar. I don't know what to think yet of this. I do know that the start of the stairs to the capitol is when we invaded Iraq, the Pandora's box in the bushes is 9/11, and the center of the fountain is definitely 12/23/2007. Other stairs are dates such as 7/7/05 and the other train bombings. It seems most of the marks are major events in NWO agenda.

Remember, there are 72 Hebrew names for God, the Sun proceeds 1 degree every 72 years, and the 1 dollar bill was introduced 72 years ago.

Great site link by the way!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm really into this now! What do you make of this, I thought i'd give Gematria a go, an ancient system assigning numbers to letters. I typed into the following webpage (Greek Isopsephia) the word Washington and one of the numbers returned was 1492! Coincidence?

essenes.net...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Very interesting. The divine always has a way of infiltrating everything, even numbers...

I suppose it is a shame that some of us are "getting into this" a little too late. Only 7 weeks. That is merely time to prepare for the worst.

Study:
www.bookrags.com...

[edit on 11/4/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

That is if you believe something horrible will happen on 2012 (or 2007). I think a lot of things point to quite the contrary. I have a very hard time believing in the doomsday scenarios myself.

And if a disaster strikes, you probably wont survive, because then it will be of the same type that wiped out the earlier civilizations.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It seems more important to know what is going to happen rather than the when at the moment. Assuming that 23/12/2007 is written in the plan of Washington - so what? 3 Possibilities

Is it mearly a reflection of an astronomical conjunction, which although perhaps symbolic of a significant occult event, actually means nothing to anyone outside of the circle? Perhaps no effect to you and me

Yet if the conjunction means that the gravitational pull due to the allignment is going to cause significant change to the Earth or Sun, or massive electromagnetic changes then what if anything can be done? The result could wipe out the planet without exception

Finally if the event is critical to the planning of a man made event, then surely trying to figure it out is the most beneficial? Perhaps it's a case of being in the right place at the right time?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Almost certainly, the latter is the most possible scenario.
Three words should ring through your minds when preparing:

Nuclear- Have potassium iodide around, stay away from densely populated areas and the proximities of their fallout zones, plan an escape.

Biological- Avoid densely populated areas, proceed with caution if any symptoms start arising in the media or in public, plan with enough resources to isolate yourself for 1 month.

Quarantine- Escape by any means, don't drive, run by night and sleep by day in a low profile shelter, pack light.

Copernicus... 90% depopulation is a real agenda. However, I wouldn't consider it futile to try and survive a major event. I will die trying if I have to this December in the Alaskan wilderness. I think there is a better shot here than most places... Family and friends think I am going fur trapping, which I will also do. Although, the main reason is to avoid contact with public and escape possible urban chaos or quarantine. Snow/Ice make perfect shelters for the worst circumstances.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes, but imagine living in the aftermath of a large depopulation operation? Would you really want to? Life will be very hard.

Personally I dont find life that important and I will accept my death whenever it comes. Yes, the depopulation scenario is probably very real, but I think they will just engineer a time delayed virus, which means that once the outbreak starts showing any signs, it will already have infected everybody.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I don't think you could be any closer to the truth, we are already infected.

The question is, how will the disease/bacterium/infection/virus kill us? Is the infection terminal, or will we be quarantined and incinerated or allowed to riot and end up killing each other? Zombie movies could quite possibly be a reality.

Oh, and where I will be after a depopulation event will not change at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well, if I would engineer a virus to kill off the majority of the planet, I would distribute it across the planet during several years. The trick is to do this without anyone finding the virus. Is that possible? It should be, right? I have never heard anyone finding a virus without the subject actually showing symptoms, but I could be wrong.

But if so, people could carry it for years, spreading it to others. Then at some point, the virus starts to give symptoms. At that time, I would want the virus to kill people so quickly that there is no chance of a cure being developed in time. So very fast, if possible. No zombies.

The virus would ideally be engineered to leave a certain number of people alive so there is still workers around to carry out work and run a limited society. Nobody would know what really happened except the puppet masters, who would remain at the top of the pyramid.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Sounds more like a mass poisoning... Aerosol ricin spread in chem trails? Lethal dose is 1/5000 of a gram... 1000kg will kill 5 billion people.

In any case, I will prepare and do my best to survive.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
best guesses anyone? earthquakes? asteroids? sun burns out? sun overreacts? dictators, genocides, injustice? all the things we have now minus the 2012/2007?? tragic possibilites.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by mastermind77]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join