It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

It is fairly easy to use google earth to measure distances with the ruler tool. Then save the image and insert text and highlights over it.

I don't have the time to construct a beauty for anyone, maybe someone interested with time on their hands could?

A genuine map with precise measurements would be ideal...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Two month warning....

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Firstly excellent thread OP.

The maths does seem fairly undeniable and we 'know' the masons with or without government understanding build very accurately. It would seem too much of a coincedence to assume DC was built this way by chance.

So was it done by divine guidance, sinister government or private organisation or maybe even a benevolent government or group.

Next why:

Is it a sign to be read from the sky/atmosphere/space as it seems unlikely anybody would notice from the land, or as has been suggested a clock counting down to a specific time.

If from above is it a message to those of us now living in what was then the future now that we are ably to fly, beings from another planet/time/dimension?

If a clock, to what does it refer - NWO next/final phase, merging of the Americas as discussed elsewhere, major solar disruption, the start of the coming of Christ.......

Lets face it till we get there nobody will know for certain and the chances are there will not be much noticable change - to begin with anyway.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

Originally posted by Emile124
I do not think we should expect Christ's return in the very near future like the 23rd of December. There is a lot of evidence that there may happen something on that date or in 2012 or whenever but I think if this is true it will be more like the beginning of the end. In revelations we can read about everything that has to happen before He will return. Things will get far worse here on earth for example there will be false prophets or people claiming that they are Christ and will deceive many. There will also be lots of wars and natural disasters. Here is a link where the book of revelations is thoroughly explained:

www.thercg.org...

The virgin (Venus) will literally have 12 stars (planet conjunction) about her head and the (full) moon at her feet on December 23, 2007, exactly 3.5 years after the 2004 Venus transit... as in Revelations. The problem is our calender is off by 4-5 years. When the Mayan Calendar was translated, it was applied to our wrong calendar, yet still falls on a lesser celestial event on 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10/22/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

Yes but according to Revelations (if this is in fact what the Bible actually meant by Venus with the 12 stars) there is still stuff like the 7 plagues that lie ahead.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emile124

I suppose with time you'll realize the Bible is a personified sham of an ancient religion...
www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

[edit on 10/23/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey Anubis Kanubis, im in Alaska too - up near Fairbanks. We have about 7" on the ground right now...and are around 11+

Anyways, im confused. I thought I was suppose to be looking out for 2012...or is it 2009? Now its 2007?

I just dont get all these predictions? Ever since I was born (70s) I have heard about these predictions and they never came true........so, which date should I plan around now???
LOL

[edit on 23-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sweet, we got our first 2" today down in SE. Everything seems to be pointing to 2007 now. There were some problems aligning the Mayan Calendar with ours since "Jesus" wasn't born in 0, but 4-5BCE...

The other half of the coin is that there is a prophetic calendar built into Washington D.C.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was listening to an old recording of David Icke today, where he mentioned the precision with which the city of Washington was built with regard to its possible occult meanings. He also mentioned that Paris and London to an extent were built with significant symbolism - it would be spooky if they too contained a timeline.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

This was all kind of a serendipitous revelation for me. As I have been doing more research in the last weeks, this ties in many aspects of civilization.

My hair has been standing up and I have gotten little sleep as I have little doubt about the significance of this date. A great "cleansing" is coming with yule time carol.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It is really important to understand where the December 21, 2012 date comes from—as you note it comes from the interdisciplinary work of three scholars. They worked with dates recorded on long count monuments C-14 dated between 300 a.d. and 900 a.d. The correlation of the Mayan calendar and Gregorian calendars is based upon this range, and gives us December 21, 2012 as equivalent to 13.0.0.0.0. In other words, the data comes from a context after 4 b.c. so there is no need to correct for a 3 or 5 year gap of "uncounted" time. More to the point, if for example the Long Count date 9.16.4.4.1 was determined to be equal to May 7, 755 a.d. in the Gregorian calendar, a predictable number of days would have to elapse before 13.0.0.0.0 was reached. That number of days brings us to December 21, 2012. If we had implemented an adjusted system to correlate our own year counting with the actual birth year of Jesus, the same number of days would have to elapse but the date would be called, not December 21, 2012, but December 21, 2017. This seems to be a very roundabout and belabored way of clarifying something that is basically not really an issue. If a researcher proposes that the end-date is "really" in 2017, or some other year, and the argument is based upon an adjusted system to account for the true birth year of Jesus, then that adjusted year must be designated as the "adjusted year count" and if we looked at how it correlates with the old "pre-adjusted" Gregorian calendar, it would correlate with the year 2012. It's not that time is skipped or missing—the entire frame of counting is simply shifted 5 years.

alignment2012.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop It isnot that time is skipped or missing—the entire frame of counting is simply shifted 5 years.

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I suppose with time you'll realize the Bible is a personified sham of an ancient religion...

I guess with time you will also realize the your ridiculous theory is a sham of monumental proportions.

Are you going to admit that your theory was wrong and your logic faulty when nothing happens come the new year?

[edit on 26-10-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

I'd much rather confess my shortcomings before the likes of you than confess them in a panic before God, as you very well may...

[edit on 10/26/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't see why an occurence on the 23rd December 2007 should be seen as an amendment to the 21st December 2012 date - it is concievable that both dates are significant, and unless you know the meanings behind the significance they could be perhaps the start and end dates of a particular sequence of events?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In any case, less than 2 months to go now. I hope something cool happens on this date, but if it doesnt, I will go back to hoping for 2012 as before.

Something needs to change the world.. I doubt we can do it ourselfs most of the time, even though I keep doing my part. If you want to change the world, start with yourself, someone wise once said.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Something needs to change the world.. I doubt we can do it ourselfs most of the time, even though I keep doing my part. If you want to change the world, start with yourself, someone wise once said.

I hope you are wrong and nothing happens because life is good. I am enjoying my family, house, pets, cars, money and job as it currently stands. I would be very disappointed if this were to change.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

How selfish of you...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How selfish of you...

SELFISH???? Are you kidding me?
Sorry, but its NOT selfish to better oneself and one's family. It's not selfish to want a nice house, family and money to make your life better.
Selfish would be if I did not help anyone and horded all my money and other things. I help friends and family when needed. A single person cannot help everyone so family comes first. I don't mind helping someone who is actually trying to help themselves but I will NOT help someone who is lazy or spoiled or thinks the government should take from me and give it to him.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am not going to discuss how you distribute your material wealth. It is embedded in you to hoard selfishly at the expense of others, nature, and the value of your life. It is a plague among mankind, like we are upon the Earth. Your job, cars, money, and life are more important than breaking this harmful cycle?

Yes?

Selfish.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It is embedded in you to hoard selfishly at the expense of others, nature, and the value of your life.

Sounds like you have a problem with people that have more than you. I don't know, perhaps this is what you do and just expect everyone else to be doing the same.

It is a plague among mankind, like we are upon the Earth. Your job, cars, money, and life are more important than breaking this harmful cycle?

Its not a harmful cycle nor are we a plague.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join