It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stress

Dont worry nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen.

Except for the mass chaos of shoppers buying last minute gifts as usual.

though I did find the thread interesting

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong, because i am still very much on the fence about the NWO/Illuminati master plan for us all. I agree with many conspiracy theroies that come about, most can be backed up by a certain degree of evidence that points in the direction of truth.

I have one major descrepancy with this one however well 2 i guess....

If our calander is off by 4 years, wouldn't that mean that 2008 would be the real 2012? Also the fact that all of the measurments that make up the critical timeline spread over the capitol are all in meters... The definition of what exactly is one meter has changed many times since 1776. A quick search on Wiki will tell you everyhting about the unit of measurement. This being said if the measuments used by masons of old were to be implimented today, it would not be the same measument.

I just thought i would throw that out there and hear some opinions.

On the flip side of that coin, i am prepared for something big to go down, and i've already talked with my girl and we have a back up plan should something really happen, i even went so far as to call my dad out in San Diego and tell him that there maybe a possibility of something big happening over the next couple days.

If something does happen then the predictions, and the timeline would be proven as hard fact, and from that moment on i'd be ready for anything. If nothing happens, well i'll be back at work on wednesday building houses for people that make way more money than i do :-) Fingers are crossed guys! i'll check in tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, here I sit - December 23rd - watching another ATS timeline thread disintegrate into the useless drivel that I knew to be on the day it was posted.

Is there ever any retribution to be paid by the people that post this stuff ?

I guess it was interesting while it lasted, but now I wonder, does this destroy the credibility of the posters or expose how easily mislead some are or just blow away the entire underlying theory and research itself ?

Maybe I should have started a new thread instead - as this is so common on ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
...well, expecting *this* to be to the day seems pointless when some of these 'mystics' where measuring time through dark ages. Anyway, like someone pointed about two posts ago, keeping alert for the next few days seems smart.

Also, I think this Mars asteroid impact, which is making world headline news, relates. Imagine the rover being able to see this strike?

www.voanews.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If you think this is a pointless day then we are officially BLIND AS BATS.
and the ultimate sheeple.
It means something very special for "THEM"

and we all know its "US" againts "THEM" so

Just what does this date MEAN???
its Gotta be BIG....... it can`t be just nothing

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Something is currently happened but we dont know what.
Not seeing that a bomb goes off, does not mean that none is planted or currently placed beneath a place. Maybe a secret plan starts today and exit day X.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Just what does this date MEAN???
its Gotta be BIG....... it can`t be just nothing

So what do you suppose is gonna happen? All i can tell you is that its been reall foggy in my area all day...its like that movie the mist.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It is also very foggy where i live here in germany. it looks like unusual fog.
where do you come from sonofman?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrREI

...strange, here on the U.S. east coast it's been foggy for days.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrREI

Im on the east coast of the U.S

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

In London, they closed the two main airports today because of fog.
It's in the news.

Refresh my memory... why are we talking about fog?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It seems that the fog may symbolize that something has occurred or is already occurring, considering we do not know for sure if something concerning the government is happening today or not. We do know that Nibiru is even closer to us today than it was yesterday. lol

[edit on 23-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The secondary date to the 23rd is this 24th at 2:00am when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs, completing the great alignment and second half of Venus' 3.5yr transit.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i think something is going to happen.
one of these things:

- jupiter becomes sun
- nibiru is occuring
- huge earthquakes
- ufo disclosure

but most likely nothing will happen, as usual.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
this thread will not die after next week
you know why?
because we still have not answered the question yet..

what (to the NWO) do these dates mean ?

gotta be something big..

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Perhaps they know that it'll keep us lemmings distracted long enough for them to get what they want done done in time. Isn't it just a little strange to anyone but myself that we always hear talk of these end of the world dates, and every single time, without fault, we've seen those dates come and pass with no incident. To me, this reeks of pre-planning, with the intent to be a diversion.

I'm not looking at the magicians anymore, I'm going to look where they don't want me to. Look around them, and see the truth for yourself.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, as i mentioned in another thread, its not really possible to ascertain a specific time/day given the tools (google earth) when measuring the timeline. Im interested in why the 23rd was chosen as "the day".

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It is now the 24th...almost the 25th.

Did I miss something????? I mean, living way up here in Alaska, I do feel pretty cut off from the rest of the world.

But seriously...what did I miss? Is the rest of the world still there???

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi people, I'm Sandy and just registered here.

I was reading this thread and noticed you mentioning the fog in various places in the world. I live in Belgium and in the past week for almost every day, up untill 23 december, there was also very thick fog hanging around here... And the skies here are often terrible to watch: Strange artificial cloudcovers and all kinds of strange patterns in it. I also believe there is something big going on, that we are not supposed to see.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandy_x

Hi Sandy

Personally, I think it's just an atmospheric phenomenon, not at all uncommon at this time of year. (Even if the fog is uncommonly thick.)

But then, what do I know...?

Merry Christmas.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join