It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Nah. I'm in the Great Old Northwest. I like being on the front lines when the SHTF. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I can help out in some small way to try and alleviate some of the tension in an area, no matter how stressful it may be or seem. Better to be involved and DOING something productive for the world than hiding in a corner, for fear of what may come. At least, that's what I tell myself every night before I go to sleep.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Im now watching 23 and im not even tru the beginning titles its says some interesting things. Some of the lines just fly by in a fraction of a second.. like there are more reported ufo sightings on the 23 than any other day of the year. The mayans believed the world was going to end on 23rd 2012. Also words like Illuminati flash by and a fraction of a second there it says 9.11.2001 witch also adds up to 23. There is allot of subliminal in the starting titles half of witch I cant even read beacause the lines are far away but I did see the word templar in one of em. There is some more symbolism in the movie.. Funny stuff... Also another movie about the end of mankind in cinemas this month is I am legend. Everyone died by some virus.. Will Smith is the last man on earth. There is way to much end of the world stuff around. I think people feel it comming. And some might know..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi there, as you can see im brand new to this forum. But this topic caught my eye and i want to thank Anubis for providing all of his info and insight. However I do have one question though, in relation to the "celestial event" to take place within the window of the 21-25th of this month. What exactly is the significance of venus off to the left of the alignment?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Lwsix,
Welcome to ATS..I can't answer your question but also am interested as to whether anything occurs in this time frame. I am picking up my daughter Sat. So at least we will all be together if anything does happen.
BP

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Venus is significant as it is at right angles to something which is meant to be significant in some way - you can see what an expert I am, something to do with the moon at her feet and a crown of twelve stars.

I don't feel anything at all will happen, everything seems just too normal. Here is the alignment as at now 17/12/2007
space.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

This may be our time frame, for everyone's eyes to see...

www.newgrange.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't know if this has any substantial value, but i thought it was interesting how Jim Fetzer mentioned a celestial event that could possibly trigger the next 9/11, check it out.

EDIT: its at the end of the video around 8:15

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by LwSiX]

[edit on 19-12-2007 by LwSiX]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Ok i just read every post in this thread and you never did explain what happened at the gat to HAARP! you said you "froze" from fear or???
and did the people in the car do it or something else? please explain what happened to you.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumb Human Response

I doubt you will hear from Anubis Kanubis who is off in the wilderness.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumb Human Response

Not in the wilderness quite yet. I've been perpetually late my whole life, mostly because of women. This time is no different. I'll be leaving Saturday morning. A pretty face talked me into setting up her coral reef tank. I've worked with them my whole life, and she needed the help... You know how it goes.

Anyhow, the gear is out and ready, just in case I have to leave in a hurry before then. Got food for 3 months, although it isn't tasty(pinole). Ready to go, and I'll come and leave a final post tomorrow or so...

About the HAARP scenario, we were hunting. We sat there paralyzed in the drive of the facility as this white truck worked its way through the heavy barricades and gate. We decided it wouldn't be wise to flee in a hurry and look suspicious, so I tried to calmly unload the guns under their field of vision. When they pulled up we just gave them a friendly local Alaskan nod. We looked like we'd been in the woods for a few days. They watched us slowly turn around and drive away. I guarantee you there is no way you are ever driving up to that place unless you are invited. The whole place is surrounded by large trees on the side that borders the road. and a significant fence with barbed wire... probably big nasty bears too. You can't see anything but one building near where the gate and barricades are. It isn't really in Gakona. And Gakona isn't really a town. In fact, I'd say that most people who work in Gakona work there. Beautiful country... cold though.

Anyhow, good luck all. I hope most of you are at least prepared for a major disaster in your area. It is always wise.

We have a dairy shutting down up here, Matanuska Maid, and they want to start dumping all of the unused milk onto pastures now. That is doom enough in Alaska.

I'm looking forward to spending a week or so in the peaceful winter nature. My trapping skills need some honing, as well as always... I'm hoping the relatively warm streak will give me a shot at some mining too.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Don't stay away too long buddy. You'll miss all the fun!! I hope the trip is good, and that you remain safe. May you have a safe and Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Same here Anubis..Merry christmas/Happy New Year..Same goes to all ATSers

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Something i noticed after bush gave his speech yesterday as he was finish and walking away he gave a sinister wink to the camera which really freaked me out..of course he knows something we dont...im not sure if i believe all the hype about the 23rd...only god knows when such an event will occcur...lets just pray for our friends and family and hope we are not inflicted with another disaster.

Peace and Love to everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I found this interesting. Check out the planets alignment during the Tsunami on the 25th of December 2005

LINK

Then check out the alignment of the planets on the 23rd 2007

LINK

Also note that there will be 3 comets that could be visible as well, as the planets begin to align in what appears to be a cross with the sun at the center.

Now, I think that if nothing happens this week, I think that the whole 2012 Scenario is pretty much off the table as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Another thread over on Predictions is saying Socom is on alert and no holiday time for NSA and others! Never know what to believe around here

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, i do believe I've seen enough evidence to support this theory, i fooled around with google earth a bit myself and it all lines up with the dates, very scary stuff. Im not buying that its simply a coincidence. Those who think otherwise obviously have not paid attention to everything that has been presented.

I can accept that maybe the baseline being 1776 meters long is a coincidence, but the fact the the distance from the baseline to the endpoint (fountain) equates to almost exactly 2.31 kilometers or 2,310 meters = 231 years. Add that to the baseline (1776) and you get 2007. If that wasn't an unbelievable coincidence the distance from the baseline to the washington monument is about 130 meters or 13 years. Add that to the baseline and you get the year the US had its first president.

Oh and im not even including the big celestial event that also just happens to take place on the same date.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by LwSiX]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
Sorry...

In summary, the architecture of Washington D.C. is such that there is a timeline built into its very foundation. The landmarks along the timeline illustrate events leading to the end of the line ( the fountain in front of the capitol building).

www.incapabledesetaire.com...

You see, somethings gonna happen...
It is all very very clear to me now,,the whole thing. "Its wonderful" David Bowman "2010" transformed Sep 11 2001

National Treasure "Book of Secrets" opens today on the Winter Solstice 12-21-07

Oh yes. They communicate in the media by code but most were too stupid and called it Fnords, conspiracy theories, and imagination of the ignorant.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
One day to go. This thread has made the 23:rd more interesting than the 24:th...=)

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So its the 23rd now lets see what the day brings us.. Im going out tonight and its full moon ^^

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I hope the electric doesn't go out, I got my kids a Wii and a X-Box 360 for X-Mas. # wasn't cheap! And I still didn't get a PS3 yet! Damn Mayans!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join