It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Read the thread then, there are plenty of text sites too. We'll need all the luck we can get....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Read the thread then, there are plenty of text sites too. We'll need all the luck we can get....

I know... Don't mind me, I am in my jocular mood today. ; )

But I can tell you this: I ain't paying my utility bills this month!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"You do realize this is a completely natural event? The only thing I will do differently is I will buy a lotto ticket, it's also my 23rd birthday so if ever there was a day where the stars were aligned in my favor it would be on that day."

Maybe such an alignment could have a gravatational effect om either earth or the sun?

All astrology is natural, but whether there is any occult significance to the alignment is a different matter. If the nuts in power think that an event should be timed for best effect at this rare astrological event then whether it is natural or not is irrelevant.

I too have seen all forum predictions come to nothing, so am doing nothing except plan for Christmas. The date might actually be something that appears to be good at least on the surface at first?

Here is the alignment as at now - 10 December 2007
space.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just found another link for this date, I don't know if it's been mentioned but worth a look:
salonesoterica.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And another forum:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
for you numbers people also

dec 23 is the 357 day of the year 3+5+7=15 1+5=6 what equals 6

2 3's

i know there is alot of people wrapped up in numbers, just thought this was cool

alos the 23rd this year is a 'SUN'day

although I dont think anything will happen, lots of cool stuff that add up

we shall see

im supposed to be in canada that day

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

While you are on the topic of numerology, here is a bit about a 33 year calendar that was never officially implemented.

www.hermetic.ch...

2007 - 1776 = 231/33 = 7

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This might be a stupid post I hope u forgive me
But has anyone seen the movie Number 23 I heard its about conspiracy and their adding allot of numbers. It just running in cinemas since this month here.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Neoblade]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neoblade
This might be a stupid post I hope u forgive me
But has anyone seen the movie Number 23 I heard its about conspiracy and their adding allot of numbers. It just running in cinemas since this month here.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Neoblade]

yeah, its ok, if its matinee go see it, jim carey is actually pretty good in it

you can also google the 23 phenomina and pretty much read what the move is about

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I thought it would be a good idea to send out the oneness message at the 23rd so me and my friends are going to meditate that day...

I have a feeling a spiritual awakening will happen of some sort on that day. But there will probably be a terrorist attack with that to send negative energie. So instead of connecting, people will disconnect more because of the fear they fall into..

I got the movie now
havnt watched it yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Neoblade

I'll be sitting like Buddha, as well my friend... Under a large spruce tree surrounded by snowy winter delight. I'll be waiting for my traps to catch dinner and clothing, not doom. I'll be watching my dog prance on the mountainside, not the television or computer screen. I'll be drinking of nature's breast, not of the evil machine that perpetuates slavery and misery among my brothers and sisters.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Jim carrey was on conan promoting the 23 movie a while ago and said the mayan calendar ends on dec. 23, 2012. Probably irrelevant though.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I always see these coincidences like the movie 23 and the date. And now the leading actor telling about the end of the world stuff. I rememberd when I was a kid watching allot of tv id always see stuff that seemed connected or had the about the same subject as things that happened to me in real life and they would always happen on the same day or week. I hope you understand my ramblings or I might just be paranoid...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There may be something to this. Way too many correlations to discount. I guess I'll build a faraday box, stock up on food/water/seeds/survival items, and plan to be out of the city on the 22nd through 25th. Spooky stuff indeed.

Wikipedia:
Retrograde motion began on November 16, 2007 and will last through January 31, 2008 with Mars appearing to move backwards through the sky from the constellation Gemini into Taurus.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wingman77

Faraday box won't stop cosmic rays not sure what will..otherwise I hear ya...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hmm.... then I guess I'll need to get my inkjet cartridges refilled. Coronal Mass Ejections coupled with some unusual astronomical happenings could destroy the electronics that allow modern society to function as it does. That's what concerns me, the whole industrial world shutting down. It would be a positive thing in many ways I suppose but first worlders are so dependent on technology I fear many could not survive.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Nasa says calm down we at solar minimum time..ending the storm season for the sun

science.nasa.gov...

Must not be this..right?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A very interesting thread. I’ll be much more attentive to events on every 12-23 in the future.

Originally posted by sinthia
All astrology is natural, but whether there is any occult significance to the alignment is a different matter.

I believe you mean to say that all astronomy is natural, it is astrology which assigns occult significance to such events. Still, point well taken.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well done in spotting my 'deliberate' mistake!

One week to go.....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Watch the world closely this week. It is zero hour. I'll be leaving Thursday or Friday. I'll hope to see you all here in 2008 when we are out of the woods on this one, and literally for me.

Is anyone else changing any of their plans this week to protect themselves?

Godspeed all.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join