It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I present you, God:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Before men had complete control of the world, civilizations used to study a “fifth element”.

en.wikipedia.org...

It was “Aether” to India, “Void” to the Japanese, and “Idea” to the Greeks. I think it’s Quantum Mechanics in science today. It might form as electricity.

It’s the empty space, electrons, radiation, or God that creates and connects everything. It has been acknowledged in some form or another, by EVERY civilization and probably every person.

Here’s another thread if you want more about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It explains much of the “unexplained” and could be called God. But once it’s called God, in essence, you owe everything too an entity. That’s the only reason it was called god in the first place. Rulers being “Gods” because they essentially create civilization, the same way the “fifth element” essentially creates life, and everything else. Gods are people so powerful, they might as well be physics.

Before civilization there were many Gods, usually expressed as elements or ideas. When man took over, their was one, him.

Some people, even unknowingly, use real systems, to prove bad logic. The essence of God is real, but you will never face “him“. It is not on your side, or anyone else’s, but it is accessible. If you go to church, you’re not kneeling to anyone but your cause.

A religion is a group of people gathering together to create a system for their survival. There is nothing wrong with being religious, just don’t be disillusioned and don’t confuse people. God can‘t touch you, he wont judge you. Tell people that they are part of a system, and tell them why they need it(survival). Don’t just use metaphors, people apparently take them literally.

God is a controlling embodiment of the fifth element/aether/void/idea/physics

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
deep stuff i for one dont buy it, but ive been wrong before.

i consider myself christian, because i believe christ died for my sins. i dont kneel to him, i dont pray verry often, i dont assemble with other believers, and i dont use metaphores when i describe my faith.

God is real, he is our father and creator. im not gonna sit here and preach to you cause ive spread my word. you have free choice and it seems to me the you choise to believe this fith element thing.

to me God has reviled him self to me in many ways through out my life. i could even tell you more than one story where i believe that he has touched me and not spritualy but physicaly. i doubt however you would believe me but if you wish to know i would be more than happy to tell you.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think that is what the OP is saying.

God is a force that binds us all together, the beginning of everything is what everything is made of... god.

cool idea, makes perfect sense to me

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
God exists. Whether as an ethereal form, or as the being the Bible talks about, or as a collective consciousness, or as a super advance alien being whose origin is unknowable.

In any case, there will be judgement, so yes, good moral will be rewarded, immorals will be dealt with.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is more than likely correct. Remember this though: No one can understand/comprehend God. No matter what data we have. Our minds PHYSICALLY and CHEMICALLY cannot achieve it. This is a part of god, a part of how he works, yes, but, we are no closer to truly comprehending God. If the topic starter thinks he has stumbled onto the greatest discovery of the 21st century, I hate to bust his bubble, as this is correct but not the full understanding of God. The shinobi have known this for some time (oh... 900 years?.) Also, to say "I present to you, God" Is very premature, as the second through third sentence in this paragraph remains valid.

Wood, Air, Fire, Earth, Water: are the true elements. Other like Void filling in wood is a cultural misinterpretation. I know Wood to defiantly be one of the elements, because I physically practice the real ninjitsu/shinobi techniques. Of course, this wiki, or any wiki, does not have completely factual information. Look up shinobi in wiki, it is not even close to what the ninja REALLY were. I feel like editing the whole crap out of there, but my mission is peaceful so I cannot. Plus, it gives me a veil.

Originally posted by Sharpie
God exists. Whether as an ethereal form, or as the being the Bible talks about, or as a collective consciousness, or as a super advance alien being whose origin is unknowable.

In any case, there will be judgement, so yes, good moral will be rewarded, immorals will be dealt with.

God Speed Brother!

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow....definately a new view on this subject. def quite deep too. Kudos for you and thinking out of the box man...def a pretty cool idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Christ died because he was a genius. He was the mortar his cause and people needed to see injustice. He did nothing wrong, and was murdered for it. He died to free us of the sin of obedience plaguing the time. We are all the sons of god. How about MLK and Gandhi? We can all be inspired by god if we just sit back, look at what’s going on, and see what isn‘t working. That’s what the real god is, the universal system that allows creation/growth. There really is only one, he/it just confuses us.

I didn’t choose to believe this 5th element thing either, I figured it out and am exploring it openly on this forum. Maybe “God” nudged me because he‘s sick of people claiming him.

It’s also not the greatest discovery of the 21st century, It’s just commonly overlooked observations. You can’t completely understand god, because he is not a conscious being. But you can most defiantly figure out how god works, unless someone tells you it’s just God and shut up. We can grow a person in a tube. We have a good understanding of physics. I think quantum mechanics is as deep as we’ve gotten into the system so far.

I think I might have offended some people. I’m not attacking religion. Religion is the survival mechanism of a group of people. If you are devoted to it, you will defend it, the same way you would defend a good friend. Because, at least subconsciously, you know your religion/friend has your back.

I’m not saying don’t be of god. We are born with true morality, listen to it. I’m just saying don’t be a sheep. Don’t let them tell you everything you know. Don’t let people use religion as a greater form of racism. Having different places of worship is like having water fountains labeled “Black” and “White”. Your encouraging separation, and that goes against the universal system, or God. The universal law doesn’t like irrational systems, that’s why people get angry when things don‘t make sense. Having different religions is just one more irrationality we must overcome, in order to be one step closer to “God“.

Instead of arguing over which 3000 year old document is correct, write a new one.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Einstein's greatest quest for the holy grail was the 'theory of everything', what you are alluding to could very well be IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Can you imagine a genius born among uneducated, complacent, slaves? He’d have to be a freaking prophet to wake them all up.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Einstein's greatest quest for the holy grail was the 'theory of everything', what you are alluding to could very well be IT.

His theory of everything attempted to explain how the big force (gravity) and the small forces (radiation, electromagnetism) could operate together on the atomic level. This 'IT' is not the theory of everything I assure you. String theory is closer to the theory of everything rather than this, as, it explains multiple dimensions, and this does not.

He was also looking for a universal constant. Instead, he found a universal inconstant. He found you can have a universe that is expanding, OR, contracting, but not staying stable. Empty space has a natural tendency to grow bigger on its own, gravity can not overcome it. When the big freeze comes around, everything in the universe will be infinitely far from each other, there will be no more energy (all exhausted) and everything will reach absolute zero. This is the universes fate.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Your proving my theory. God is a system that can be broken down, and we’ve broken down much, or at least some of it. We’ve jut got much further to go, and it’s only completely impossible if you don’t try, or if we all die out first.

“IT” is a system. Part of a greater system, that greater system is often miscalled God, and used to further people’s agendas. The system isn’t conscious, it just makes perfect sense. It seems conscious because we’re conceded and think our natural reasoning skills are a result of our conscious reasoning. You were born with it, we just confuse it. Thats why your so angry when your a kid, because the system your in doesn't make sense, that's "God".

Your reason, your intuition, your logic, it is all the greater system creating the world around it. Your mistakes are a result of your own created systems, which are imperfect.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe every so often someone has to come by and re-word it("prophets"), for the language of the time.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well done, you're that much closer to the true question to the answer of what truly lies at the center of everything and nothing at the same time.

The ultimate answer to the meaning of the universe is undoubtedly 'God', at least that's the supernatural way of looking at it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Maybe this is why in the book of revelations, it say something like “their will be crazy ideas of god in the end times” and describe everything so chillingly. Because they knew that we would kill each other with bombs or other technology if we understood the true ways of God. Maybe you’re “Gods” are meant to protect you from yourselves.

Maybe God is a temporary solution, until a time of either destruction, or unity. God will strike us down if we don’t follow the universal code, because if we don’t, we will kill each other with his knowledge.

Worship the value and respect of life, not God. Because good values and respect can’t control anyone, they allow everything to work in unison. That is the universal code, unison. That is the nature of “God”.

Mock it or flag it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainplanet
Maybe this is why in the book of revelations, it say something like “their will be crazy ideas of god in the end times” and describe everything so chillingly. Because they knew that we would kill each other with bombs or other technology if we understood the true ways of God. Maybe you’re “Gods” are meant to protect you from yourselves.

Maybe God is a temporary solution, until a time of either destruction, or unity. God will strike us down if we don’t follow the universal code, because if we don’t, we will kill each other with his knowledge.

Worship the value and respect of life, not God. Because good values and respect can’t control anyone, they allow everything to work in unison. That is the universal code, unison. That is the nature of “God”.

Mock it or flag it.

I applaud you! Not only is it not our job to figure out what God really is, it is up to us just to have faith, and follow his ways. Nothing more, Nothing less.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Emotion is science, we know it affects our physical bodies as well as the mental. States of mind affect the universe. Your state of mind, changes your personal world, but it also changes your input into the void, the universe that you exist in. Faith in Christ is a total transformation of thought, thus being, and action.

Righteousness affects environments, as does repentance, faith, and their respective opposites.

God is all natural. There is no supernatural.

Christ came in the name of the God I speak of. The one who gave birth to vibration, everything.

The men who rule the world are on the gnostic path of the serpent.

Sowing your seed in yourself... you seep nutrients out of your self to fuel the self.

Sow in God. Your fruit will be eternal.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Amen.

Just know what god is, and that we are a system in the vein of “him”. He is the perfect system. The more we learn of him, the closer we come to being him. We cannot become him, but we don’t graze in fields either. Nor do we build houses out of mud.

If we all understood him, he would more perfect us. God doesn’t mask his true nature, or differentiate between us, why do we?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If you need devotion, devote yourself to progress, that’s God. The only path to progress is truth. True progress is pure, un adulterated, knowledge.

Everyone knows right and wrong, it’s pure logic(aka god). Some people get frustrated when they know they are being lied too, and can't figure out how, and then go nutty. We don’t need churches, we need schools. We DO need to be taught about God, but the world is frustrated with lies, and people are really dieing and being institutionalized because no one knows WTF is going on. Religion isn’t the only lie, but it’s a big one in some peoples lives. Fix it. Heal them.

Teach the truth about god, it’s the only way to make it stop. Even if you don’t know the truth, teach that, and let your children figure it out. It’s evolution, don’t play with it, let “god” do it.

No one’s called me wrong, put that in school. Preach that at church.

Have faith in truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Somehow i don't think he would be too pleased to note that his most devout followers actually killed each other over about how to praise god.

It may be the case that our destruction is already assured.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Christ died because he was a genius. He was the mortar his cause and people needed to see injustice. He did nothing wrong, and was murdered for it.

Who is he?

I’m not saying don’t be of god. We are born with true morality, listen to it.

Interestingly the creator said the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Who can know it? He says nothing about listening to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join