It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Iraq WMD Program was in disarray

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I never made the claim that the US hasn't trained terror groups. We helped the Taliban against the USSR for crying out load. I don't know how we got to that point. I never made it nor do I support that statement.

Again, the question you ask me about my opinion of whats going on in the mideast is easy enough to find if you read the boards. In a nutshell, I think the whole place is a conspiring viper's nest with mass genocide of everyone who isn't them as their primary goal. Again, my opinion. I do stand behind it and require no one else to believe it. There, our government and media has spent countless dollars to hide that only to have me state flat out. I don't buy Bush's idea that the Saudis are our allies but rather think they probably were right in there with funding the terror groups as are Jordan, Syria, Iran, and until recently, Iraq. So, do you believe Bush or not? I don't.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

As a result, only a minor program to develop chemical weapons using ricin was under-way during the March invasion by the Americans.

Hey, did you all just skip over this?
Poison is not a veapon of mass destruction. It even grows naturally in different vegetals or animals and can be collected.

But if you want to asume that could be converted into a WMD *with an effort not needed with many other chemical agents*, then here is your link.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Iraqi foreign minister: WMD could still be found, oil bribes 'standard practice'"
Link:
www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2004/01/29/international1014EST0524.DTL&type=printable

Excerpt:

"Iraq's foreign minister warned Thursday that weapons of mass destruction could still be found in Iraq, but the search could take time because of the sophistication of Saddam Hussein's regime.

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari made his comments only days after the expert who led the CIA's search for banned weapons in Iraq said he found no evidence Saddam possessed such weapons in recent years. That expert, David Kay, said he found no traces of chemical or biological stockpiles.

But Zebari said that because Saddam used chemical gas against his own people, he remains certain that stockpiles of such weapons still exist.

"We in Iraq have seen Saddam Hussein develop, manufacture and use these weapons against us with impunity," Zebari said.

"The system of hiding, of concealment was very sophisticated in Iraq. So I really believe some of those weapons could be found."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sure, WMD will be found in IRAQ....as soon as we can plant them.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thats what all the leftist/anti-war/anti-Bush say and will say when some or any are found. Your correct Satyr, in one respect.............

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Kay being an agent of CIA which is beholden to UN/European/Rothschild/Globalists showing their color by stabbing the Federal US in the back.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Thats what all the leftist/anti-war/anti-Bush say and will say when some or any are found. Your correct Satyr, in one respect.............

And you don't think that's a possibility? What color is the sky in your world?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join