It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ive seen a few documentaries recently that mention there could be up to 160 underground cities and bunkers in the US and other countries. It was said that they are cities run and controlled mainly by government and military groups but possibly alien or humanoid life-forms. I've thought quite a bit about this idea and it makes too much sense.

In the cold war, and before, people were very afraid of total annihilation. They would teach kids to hide under their desks or curl up into a ball. Its a idiotic way to avoid destruction but must have helped people feel secure at least a little. Families in this time were investing into family sized bunkers just incase the bomb came. It makes too much sense that the government while instilling these fears into their people might also belieive the very same ideas thus they might have invested billions if not trillions into these underground programs.

If the bomb came and total annihilation did come then the surface might be wiped out, but the government and thousands upon thousands of soldiers would be safely living underground.

Obviously complete destruction of the US did not come back then, but who's to say those projects ended. The might very well be pushed in a completely different direction.

During the same time I looked into this idea of underground cities the idea that aliens might have been given permission to use one or two also came up. It was said that they are allowed access to many of the cities in exchange for help or technologies.

There was also a special by Al Borland awhile back where they did find two underground cities. They were several miles underground. Also they connected to each other by a tunnel that was about ten miles long.

I find this all very interesting and worthy of more investigation.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There's alot of information on underground cities that's for sure. Germany built huge underground tunnels and bunkers. They knew the had to protect Hitler, Generals and the factory workers if needed.
The Reich Underground
There's Top secret military installations scattered all over the globe. Raven Rock, Mount Weather, The Greenbrier Bunker, and on and on.there's alot of information at ATS about them.
Top-Secret Military Underground Facilities
I like your theories too! It's hard to think about aliens though. If they exist then that's the best Top Secret kept ever on the planet. There's lots of stories and theory about aliens, even pictures and drawings, but still no hard core evidence of alien existance. Just because some things make since doesn't mean it's reality.
I want to see these underground tunnels, cities and bunkers. I bet they're amazing and would just blow my mind. There's underground cities in Britian to.
Subterranein Cities
Some of those tunnel machines look like freight trains with cutting blades on the front of them. Here's a few more sights to check out if ya want.
Secret
Underground Bases And Tunnels

Central Park New York

Let me know what you think Zaimless. And please don't believe everything you read. but it's fun to read about all this stuff.

[edit on 10/17/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

controlled mainly by government and military groups but possibly alien or humanoid life-forms.

My husband and I watch this show, and we have never heard them mention on the shows we watch anything about alien or humanoid life forms. Im curious, exactly which show in this series talked about this?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am wondering why haven't we lived underground. I mean we have lived in caves in the past, haven't we. The earth must provide some kind of protection, so why haven't we developed this idea further?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

We have. It is how our ancestors survived the many catastrophic changes of the earth.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
I am wondering why haven't we lived underground. I mean we have lived in caves in the past, haven't we. The earth must provide some kind of protection, so why haven't we developed this idea further?

i don't understand your question.

you just posted this very thread talking about all the huge underground cities across this country and the world that are populated etc..

then you ask why haven't we done that?

who is"we"
.. "we" the human race? .. or "we" the public (excluded from the privileged elite who will survive the cataclysm underground)

-

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There were underground cities and left some i would call lower basements...as time changed and the cities rebuilt over and over atop each other.Look into Seattle,Wa.They have a huge underground world.I would say most cold war era bunkers arent being used at all.Since the end of the cold war.They didnt need a use for them and stop the funds to maintain them.Norad is the only huge underground complex i know if that is maintain and it use has change a lil as well.I remember someplace in out in the central midwest had a huge undergound complex that has businesses in them.

www.undergroundtour.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
so.. if there are underground cities.. who takes care of em?? the boogie man??.. it would take thousands and thousands of people to maintain them. Oh and every one of em.. keeps quiet about it. There must not be any women in them.. (grin)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Plans back in the 1950s for the titan silos were huge.Pretty awesome stuff.I think some military bases got underground facilities nothing major.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
nothing major?

perhaps you might want to take a look at the words of a man that was killed for speaking up about his experiences working on dulce

[edit on 20-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
huge difference between facilities.. and cities.. ive seen lots of underground facilities.. built years and years ago.. our county courthouse has an underground facility for transporting prisoners,, and juries. the county hospital,, has an underground facility for collecting laundry.. its really quite neat.. electric carts travel through the tunnells and stop at different drop points to pick up full carts,, and drop off empty ones.. I used to work there for a bit.. they run allmost 2 city blocks long,, and can also be used to transfer patients from the nursing home to the hospital, on days when it is below zero.. it is damn nice

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Theres no proof this dulce even exist except word of mouth.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yet another account from a former dulce employee who died not long after coming out in the open about it.
www.all-natural.com...

Ya no proof of Dulce except that everyone affiliated with it that goes public ends up DEAD shortly afterward.

well hard to prove anything when people DIE trying.. and its still not enough

tell me sir.. what would be enough for you?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Listen im not trying to judge your beliefs and i seen many links like that one before.That isn't from a magazine or newspaper.I just never seen any proof to show me dulce is real.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Listen im not trying to judge your beliefs and i seen many links like that one before.That isn't from a magazine or newspaper.I just never seen any proof to show me dulce is real.

ddddaaiiiiiiii waandor wat dis ting made fower....

yes puppet.
I am talking to you.

-

[edit on 21-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yeah its a tunnel boring machine..so?They make them all the time...esp for underground tunneling projects....like underground sea tunnels etc..They have a huge one right now being used in los angels highway project.That dont mean its used for dulce.

top topics

join