It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police could not find any fingerprints on Dr Kelly's 'suicide' knife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Police could not find any fingerprints on Dr Kelly\

www.dailymail.co.uk

Fresh doubts were raised over the suicide of Dr David Kelly after it emerged that no fingerprints were found on the knife he supposedly used to kill himself.

The angle you pick up a knife to kill yourself – there would be fingerprints. Someone who wanted to kill himself wouldn't go to the lengths of wiping the knife clean of fingerprints.

'And wearing gloves would seem very odd when you are about to cut your own wrists. It is very strange.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mirror.co.uk

[edit on 22-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think it is becoming more clear over time that this was not suicide. I realise I'm only linking the daily Mail and the Mirror here but I'm sure this is or will be on other news providers sites soon

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That's it really. It's an obvious murder case:

• No finger prints on knife
  • No gloves on Dr. Kelly
  • No gloves near Dr. Kelly
  • Dr. Kelly could not have ever touched the knife
  • Somebody else used the knife on Dr. Kelly

Murder, not suicide.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
if we are ` stating the obvious `

if it was murder " they " would have had ample means and oportunity tp manipulate the knife in Dr Kellys hand , thus leaving his fingerprints on the grips

it is nigh imposible to discern [ using current tehniques ] if a fingerprint was generated post or ante mortum

this being ATS , i have every confidence that a fellow member will pounce on my failure to discuss motive for an alledged assasin to deliberatly ommit the step of applying Dr Kellys prints to the knife grip

and naturally speculate on what that motive was and speculate wildly

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe they omitted it knowing this would be a point bought up in defence of the suicide verdict. Maybe manhandling his prints onto the knife when he was covered in his own blood would have increased the chance of a dna print being left behind, maybe they had protection of some kind in leaving neither print on the knife - it seems to have worked to date, anyhow.

Maybe, somebody was seen by the murderer and they ran out of time.

What is the motive for Dr. Kelly to committ suicide? And then be able to do it without leaving a print?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think that DK's gov't killers weren't really careful to do that great of a job-they knew that they would absolutely never be hauled into court over it, so why be perfectionists and exert themselves unnecessarily? Just get the job done and get out of there.

Furthermore, hanging around making sure everything's "perfect" just increases chances of getting caught.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I started a thread about this too yesterday (OP - I think i beat you to it!)

Thread

Not only is the lack of prints an issue but apparently the slit wrists and overdose were not enough to have killed him anyway.

Very, very suspicious

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

the poor guy------i would say that the knife found at the scean of the crime was not that used against him but rather just a thrown in distraction to lead investigaters off course by whoever murdered the dr.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
who the heck is Dr Kelly?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobius0ne
who the heck is Dr Kelly?

I was asking the same thing until I saw the story...

His death came days after he was unmasked as the source of a Today programme report alleging Labour had 'sexed up' a dossier outlining the case for war in Iraq.

The document had famously claimed that Saddam Hussein could launch a nuclear or biological weapons strike on Britain within 45 minutes.

Dr Kelly, a father of three, was grilled on TV by MPs on the Foreign Affairs Select Committee. Source

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You think they would've thought to get his prints on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you interested in this weird death go to

www.scoop.co.nz...

Many unanswered questions.. It seems the coroner wasnt too interested either

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
MI6 always loves to kill people in their gardens. I remember the EMT's saying their was a surprising lack of blood as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thats true,

I read an interview with one of the paramedics and they expressed their surprise that there was a distinct lack of blood anywhere near his body, completley inconcistant with someone who has commited sucide by slitting their wrists.

No blood around the body, a few drops or small amount just beside the body.

They had never seen that before.

That alone would raise serious questions in case of "sucide"

The paramedic was implying that the body had been moved to the place of discovery; but without coming right out & saying it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Iraq whistleblower Dr Kelly WAS murdered to silence him, says MP

He says the murderers may have been anti-Saddam Iraqis, and suggests the crime was covered up by elements within the British establishment to prevent a diplomatic crisis.

I think he is covering his own ass here by saying it was carried out by Iraqi's and then covered up. Probably Iraqi's used by the SIS.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The MP claims he was contacted by an ex-spook who confirmed he was assasinated and (ex-spook)later threatened by telephone....

The person on the other end of the line did not bother with formalities, but instead cut to the quick. How would my contact welcome a full tax inspection of his business, VAT, national insurance, the lot?

Full Story here

Main Article

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I personally think the whole suicide by less than believable means is a way of the perpetraitors saying..we done it yes, the courts know they can't touch us and if anyone wants to mess with us this is what happens.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by G_man

I concede you did start a thread on particular issue a day earlier, any further posts should be made here .

For the record, it is my option is that Dr. Kelly received an injection at the site of the wound to his wrist (the wound then covered up the puncture wound).

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Cheers Now_Then,

That is a pretty good theory about the injection, i would agree with you that could be a real possibility!!

I just dont buy that this was suicide.

new topics

top topics

join