It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mankind Project- secrecy, nudity, beating chickens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Also see;

www.rickross.com...

SB

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Interesting thread... I've never heard of "the mankind project" or even know what it is... as long as its not blaming masons for all the evils in the world I'll read it and check it out. I'll post comments after I research this a little bit more than just the article (I like to know as much facts as possible about these subjects before I open my mouth)..

I saw a few people saying stuff like their practices appear to be like freemasonry... i just want to say none of these practices are ANYTHING like freemasonry. A lot of people think masons have "homsexual" or "sexual" type rituals (not that mankind projects rituals are homosexual, but you guys know what I mean), but I can safely say I'm pretty sure they don't (I think this after hearing my father and his friends talk about what they do at the lodge, and after being around masons my whole life, I do admit though I don't exactly know what their rituals are, but I do know a few basics of them and I've never heard of anything sexual).

I just read that article and a little bit more about these people, this is disgusting, now this is a REAL cult. Disgusting. How they treated this Scinto guy is freaking HORRIBLE. And these rituals they do are ultra creepy in my opionon.

I'll be back after I do some more research.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

<< 1   >>

join