It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: Their Interactions with Lost Civilizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well this is a very good article outlining basically all the things that scientists do not have an answer to. Why did some of the lost civilizations have such advanced knowledge that in the case of the pyramids we cannot yet replicate? How did the statues on Easter Island come to be without a singel tree to roll the statues on?

Sometime ago, Soviet scientist M.M. Agrest PhD. made an assumption on the pages of "Literary newspaper" concerning the process of construction of the famous Baalbek temple. He claimed that the sanctuary had been constructed by aliens. The temples spacious interior in turn served as their launching site. According to the scientist, a series of fragments from the Bible as well as excerpts from a manuscript discovered in 1947 on the Western shore of the Red sea proof his hypothesis. In addition, Agrest's theory correlates with another revolutionary discovery made by Soviet scientist A. P. Kazantsev in Peru. The latter discovered cave paintings vividly depicting mysterious engines or space ships. There is also a possibility that those gigantic constructions in Egypt and Lebanon and other places worldwide are somehow connected.

Indian ancient sacred books "Ramayana" and "Mahabharata", for instance, talk about extraterrestrial creatures "sons of the Moon and the Sun" arriving to the Earth. These books also mention battles which were fought by means of, what appears to be, atomic power. Both texts are more than 2000 years old. However, each one of them lists events that had taken place 20-30 years ago. Both "Ramayana" and "Mahabharata" describe oval-shaped flying objects which used mercury as fuel. Interestingly, the idea of mercury fueled flying machines has been discussed at an International Congress in Paris in 1959. The books also provide detailed accounts of bomb explosions which "destroyed entire cities and created sparks of light equivalent to 100,000 suns."

Read on there is much more...........

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Good find, and also something very healthy to think about. Personally it bothers me when "researchers" automatically rule out any possibility of alien contact and try to come up with terrestrial reasons ONLY for some advanced abilities of ancient civilizations. That's ignorance, one should never discount a possibility until it has been absolutely proven to not exist. And that's damn near impossible to do

Also you can check out my ftp link in my signature, has some really shocking text files of info I dug up over the past year, I only saved the best of the best.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
As a child growing up with a Hindu background, the Mahabarat and Ramayan were well known stories to us. My grandmother who was born in 1921 basically has these texts memorized. She claims that many things like airplanes, submarines, helicoptors and what we now call ufo's were all spoken about in the Vedic texts as having existed before ever being developed in modern times.

Personally the Hindu and vedic descriptions have fascinated me tremendously. I find it amazing how accurately they describe weapons that we now call missiles, nucleur and atomic bombs.

I tend to believe that alot of the answers to the mysteries that we tend to discuss here about God and religion can be found in the ancient Hindu texts. Unfortunately my knowledge of sanskrit writings is very limited and I am unable to find good translations of the Vedic texts.

btw, if anyone has links to translated vedic texts, I would greatly appreciate them. ty in advance.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
How did the statues on Easter Island come to be without a singel tree to roll the statues on?

Well, they had trees.The island was full of trees. But as they used them all for their statues now the Easter Island doesn't have trees anymore.

top topics

join