It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seinfeld's "The Magic Loogie" episode.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I must admit, when this show was on originally, I watched it from time to time, but missed a whole hell of a lot of good stuff because I was watching something else apparently.

I just came across this scene from Seinfeld on YouTube parodying "the magic bullet" scene from the movie JFK (my all-time favorite). First time I've ever seen it, and I thought I'd share.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh my goodness yes! You missed a lot of great material my dear! Seinfeld has got to be one of the greatest comedies hands-down. So many classic one-liners from that show.

Time for you to catch some re-runs and enjoy a good laugh!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this one too, it's priceless. Seinfeld had to be one of the greatest shows ever IMHO. I think they are coming out with a complete DVD set on Nov. 6th. 180 episodes should keep you busy if your trying to catch up. That is if you have about 290 bucks to spend on it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

One of the best, if not the best, episode of Seinfeld (IMO). That's the best scene I've ever watched on a comedy show. I've seen it like 20-30 times (I watch Seinfeld alot) and it still makes me laugh.

Seinfeld is awesome

That complete set DVD is a great investment and would be a great Christmas gift.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Go Seinfeld!

I just bought the 9th season last night to complete my series collection. I've seen every episode hundreds of times over. That one is definitely one of the greatest. If you get a chance I'd also recommend checking out "The Butter Shave", it's probably my favorite episode.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join