It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of New Race Found in Egypt!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

A team of British and Egyptian archaeologists made a stunning discovery Monday, unearthing several intact specimens of "skeleton people"—skinless, organless humans who populated the Nile delta region an estimated 6,000 years ago.

Source

Amazing what mysteries we are still unearthing, isn't it? I can't wait until we discover more about the civilisation of these 'skeleton people' - who they were, what they did and, most importantly, what happened to them. Its quite strange that a race of skeletons would just disappear, however perhaps it has something to do with the domestication of the canine?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I would have loved to have met these "Skeleton People" Just to find out what makes them tick.

I think if there were skeleton people still around it would be cool to paint them in florecent paint. They would be alot creepier...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"Although we found crude cooking utensils in the area, as well as evidence of crafts like pottery and weaving, we are inclined to believe that the skeletons' chief activity was jumping out at nearby humans and scaring them. And though we know little of their language and means of communication, it is likely that they said 'boogedy-boogedy' a lot."

I wonder how they translated "boogedy-boogedy" from the hieroglyphs.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey Chukkles!!

I've got a BONE to pick wih you!!

Where've ya bin, long time no see!!

Nah those Bone peep's was all smashed up by Sinbad... Everybody knows that!!

MonKey

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey Chukkles!!

I've got a BONE to pick wih you!!

Where've ya bin, long time no see!!

Nah those Bone peep's was all smashed up by Sinbad... Everybody knows that!!

MonKey

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Okay that was pretty funny in a stupid way.

I lol'd, seriously.

new topics

top topics

join