It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant get sick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
hi there, i was "googling" for superhuman abilities and i found out this foruns, i was watching some of them and i decided to post here something

i has born with a rare desease named "anemia talassemia"
its a rare desease of the blood that decreases the red blood cells, making me get tired fast, and i need a lot of oxigen to get a life like any normal ppl.

i recently knew another person with the same desease i have, she is a 22year old girl, and she cant do her life without remedies or medical treatment, she passed most of her life in hospital beds.

i had a start of a leucemia when i was 7years old. but i dnt have it anymore, since that i had measles and skin deseases that were cured in 3-4hours. i had heart deseases that all my family from the side of my mother had and it was cured after some time, all my other deseases that have anything to do with the blood i can heal from them.

does any one has the same i do? is this normal? if yes, why is that girl with the same desease i do in a hospital bed?

i wanted to know if anyone knows more about this and if anyone can tell me what can or what cant i do, i mean, i wonder if i can heal from AIDS, i dont have, and im not thinking of geting AIDS, but if my blood can heal AIDS?

i really apreciate your replys.

thanks for reading this

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ferrary

Thalassemia(note the corrected spelling) is normally a disease that afflicts those of Mediterranean birth. It's a hemoglobinopathy. (I'm a former pathologist, retired).

If you really have this disease, unfortunately there is currently no cure, besides frequent blood transfusions.

Check the link above for more information.

HTH.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
yes, my mistake, i know its Thalassemia. i forgot the "h"
yes i'm portuguese, i live in southweast europe, and i have that desease, and i know its a desease that doesn't have a cure.

but my point is: i cant get any other desease, every time i get a desease i can heal it very fast and no need for treatments.

i was wondering if anyone knows if my blood is affected somehow to heal deseases as i get them, and if can get AIDS and heal it. i want to have my blood tested in anything to see if it can be a "cure" or have some alterations in the way the deseases evolve.

i mean, if my blood really destroys desease cells it means i can destroy almost every cell foreign to my blood?

i want to know more ppl who was this desease and/or anyone who have studied it.

new topics

join