It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightening Sci-Fi Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This looks like the forum to post dreams.

Had an interesting, if frightening dream last night and I'm not sure what to make of it.

The dream was heavily Sci-Fi involving super powers and stuff. I might add I was probably influenced by reading some of the Elseworlds comics.

The gist of it was that a super being was born on Earth, much like the comic "The Dark Side" (1998) where Superboy landed not on Earth but in the world of Darkseid and became a force for evil.

Well what was interesting in this dream is that the child's powers started manifesting as mischievous and then as malevolent and we had to consider having the authorities take him away lest he harm the family.

Of course, having superpowers, I recall standing on the porch telling the cops to be very careful of moving him (scenes similar to that in "Pusher" of Xfiles fame started playing out in my dream mind).

I cautioned them that they needed to use backup and to be careful transporting him.

Well, it escalated from there and I ended up having to transport the child to another planet to keep him from harming the Earth once his full powers manifested. The Moon was considered, but we then realized that if he destroyed the Moon, it would be bad for Earth.

Anyway, though it goes to show what too much immersion in Sci-Fi can do to our subconscious, though the dream was interesting.

It kind of gave new meaning to unfettered bad intentions could do and put a new spin on the 'bad child' story.

new topics

join