It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I became a half-breed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by danachua

You are a half wit i think...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What is it like dude, are you like ginger, or whole meal.
Do people try and bite you.

Edit- sorry, i just re-read the thread title, i thought you said you where half BREAD.
sorry my bad.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
What is it like dude, are you like ginger, or whole meal.
Do people try and bite you.

Edit- sorry, i just re-read the thread title, i thought you said you where half BREAD.
sorry my bad.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by atlasastro]

the term is "bited" .. get your grammar right.
"Do people try to bited you", is what you really meant to say.

-

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
totally not my story dannshua or what ever just same thing glowing red eyed and drapes a cloth over the bodyi've been scratched in the forarm.by the way doesn't make you a halfbreed from getting scratched. and no way shameen bit ,try scratched probably in the forarm. sorry for not reading the story

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
RYOKA

says it all really

not a one liner

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
totally not my story dannshua or what ever just same thing glowing red eyed and drapes a cloth over the bodyi've been scratched in the forarm.by the way doesn't make you a halfbreed from getting scratched. and no way shameen bit ,try scratched probably in the forarm. sorry for not reading the story

LolCat gotz an ATS account after getting bited by a shameen.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hello raven! Long time no see

Anyway

B. The scars NOT visible. It's already drove it deep into my skin, that scar is there for 9 years, you get it, 9 years?

That is impossible, you said you are 13, and you said the incident happened when you were 7, that was 6 years ago not 9. Also how did you show the scar to a doctor if it was not visable?

LOL why am I even bothering, this guy doesn't make any sense anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well. I am wondering why it is in the Gray Area, too, but oh well. Maybe we can derail it and just chit chat- turn it into BTS thread. Im doing OK, been a little sickly, but im getting better- how about you, Phoenix?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hahahahaha, this is so funny. O.P your broken english makes this even funnier, it's obviously not true. Just perhaps.... give up? Maybe go to a new site and bait people with your stories there.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by danachua

P.S: It was also when I became a Death God.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by danachua]

And I can fly and blow up things with my mind LOL.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by danachua
I'm NOT joking. I don't really physically shapeshift but emotionally, mentally and spiritually shapeshift. Okay, maybe I shapeshift a tiny bit in physical. My teeth turns to fangs etc.

Here's a something...

I hate humans. Humans were the reason why I tried doing rituals to turn myself into a wolf. If it wasn't for them, I would still be like last time, happily enjoying my life but i'm cursed now and the credit goes to humans...They forced me into this. This is just a part of the story, the other one was tasting blood and hunting for wolves. I even made a pact with the Devil... Not funny, not funny so please I am not joking so please don't go to the background and laugh.

Another thing...
the reason for being a Death God although I can easily be hurt or whatever is because I may just happen to see my Grandma.

I hope this help you understand...

Your a #ing nutcase.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think my favorite part is that "It was also when I became a Death God." is minor enough to be Post-Script to the rest of the story. Seems like kind of a big deal.

This was an entertaining read through, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I made love to David the Gnome.

Now I poop gold.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
(sorry for posting this so late [slipped my mind day after day, etc.]) but you say your a half breed? and a death god. half breed i can believe because im more wolf than human. death god, how so? i see the dead, and speak to the dead. i hate humans for what they do to the forests and the earth. well, more the forest really. but a phoenix and a wolf breed? never heard of one. i do not claim werewolf, or wolf man. i claim wolf as my title hence my name. disbelieve me, believe me. your call. do i judge humans as they are? no. should they judge me? over the internet, sure.
Прощай товарищ. (goodbye comrade)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join