It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I became a half-breed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah! I'm a older spirit at play, is it? Prove it? How old is my spirit? Yes, you're right, I am posessed...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by danachua

I see, and what exactly am I 'not right' about? (There is a much easier way to say what you just said by the way, it is: You are wrong)

I made several points in my post, one of them about you 'string posting' which is clearly RIGHT as you've just done it again. (two posts in a row).

Also here are some web definitions for the word 'Ryoka':

en.wikipedia.org...

www.urbandictionary.com...

As you can see, the word you are using clearly has no meaning in English, in fact, from the most I could work out. Ryoka is actually a name.

So yes, call me a Ryoka all you like
Douche.*

* www.urbandictionary.com...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Chowzor]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This as far as I can see is all just some kid looking for some attention, and what are we doing? Giving her attention. Im no expert but this is what I see.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by danachua
Yes, you're right, I am posessed...

Japanese anime, Ryoka!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
erm...

what is japanese anime? I know what it is, but in this context? Please enlighten a poor confused soul.

cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wrong, Ryoka means Human is Japanese. I find it harder to convinced than to my friends.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Do you mean that you are finding it harder to convince people on here about your 'status' than you do your friends?

That's obvious.

If was to turn around to friend of mine and tell them I got bitten by the ghost of Bill Hicks in a dark corridor at work which has resulted in me turning into a half-comedy genius half anger fuelled lunatic, they would no doubt smile sweetly, say 'Of course you have, Paul', go along with what rubbish I was talking and then, when I am away from them, probably have a long hard discussion about my sanity.

Friends are, in my view, fairly useless for being honest with you as they wil not want to upset you and risk your fiendship.

Also, the people here are probaly a completely different demographic group to your friends. They also have a lot of experience when it comes to dealing with people making outlandish claims with no evidence to back it up.

In short, here you are talking to a mature, enlightened and fairly sophisticated audience, so therefore you should expect a somewhat different response and set of expectations than you would from your friendship group.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Have you been watching Death Note lately?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Why wont you answer any of the questions posed to you? You made the claim, the least you could do is back it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm not liking the tone of this thread.

OP, you must understand... you came here and presented something that from all perspectives is considered an outrageous and unheard of story and you present absolutely no evidence to support your story other than your own say so.

Now, being that this is posted in the SkunkWorks forum, that is perfectly fine. By all means you can proceed with your story.

HOWEVER, you may NOT become confrontational with people who question you. You have to understand that you have chosen to post this extraordinarily bizarre story to a forum that consists of very intelligent people who demand proofs and answers. They will ask you for proof, they will ask you questions, they will not believe you.

That is how ATS functions. People make claims, members want to know the details, the reasons, the facts. If you can not handle that, then perhaps this community isn't for you.

There are many places online where you can post such stories and people will accept them and move along. This is not one of them. This is a community of critical thinkers.

You must accept that, then proceed further. The current pattern of bizarre claim, request for proof, outburst, can not continue.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Gomen(sorry) then moderator. I just wanted to convinced people what I said it's real. Thought people will understand me here but was wrong after all.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Then maybe you should start offering some evidence to back up your claim. This board is very understanding, but we cant begin to understand a thing untill we verify the claim to be true.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't mean that. They are hard to convinced and some people even say "Dian, since I'm your friend, I forbid you to talk to Dana."

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, my parents would allow me. I even sold my soul! I swear!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
EDIT: Supposedly attacked the OP.

Summary: Your claims are false. Unless you provide proof (i'm sure you can't and wont) i'll continue you to think you are INTENTIONALLY misleading members, which is against the T&C.

Unless you provide proof to back up your claims i will also file a formal ALERT to the staff regarding your stories.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Dana is supposedly ten, living in an asiatic country. I have pleaded with him to seek guidance from a trusted adult. I am most likely a dolt for following such lunacy. However, if true, this tadpole needs some serious professional help. Have a heart and not dismiss someone who may be in need of counseling. I'd rather err on the concerned side.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It started a while back...a long time ago, when I was young yet foolish. I do everything they dared me too but it's all my fault.

At the tender age of 7, my friends dared me to go to the 6th level of my school. That place is forbidden, well, at least for us but I did what they say cause i'm scared that they will say i'm a scary cat. I ask them to go ther with me and they agree.

When we which there, we immeadiatly walk to the toilet, and saw a glowing light and a pair of glowing eyes. The light blinded us but we coutinued forward. Just then, I felt something bited me at the neck and and scratch me at the hand area.

I was scared- no one would like to be bitten by someone or something not seen so I ran.

When I finally got outside the toilet(with my friends), they say that we should go back down to the clinic (which is next door to my school)when they saw my leg.

Once we were there, we ask the doctor whether this is normal but after checking, he said no. It is by some animal and it's no normal animal, it seems to be one of a bird and wolf.

So, I concluded that I was bitten by a werewolf and a phoenix. Hope you like it!

P.S: It was also when I became a Death God.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by danachua]
This is really just so sad. You are in denial. Your mind is making up this story that something special & wonderful happened to you so that you don't have to face the nightmarish truth.

This is very typical.

Let me tell you what really happened. This usually happens in the toilet like in your story. Unbeknownst to you, your peers had already been "turned." They tricked you into going into the toilet. Then you see, there, waiting impatiently in the toilet, was someone who reminded you of a famous popstar: their master.

With a grunt, it lunged at you. Before you knew what was happening, the living daylights got ****ed out of you. You had just been "turned" into an unholy abomination.

Now do you remember? That was what really happened wasn't it?

Glad to be of help in recovering your suppressed memory

[edit on 4-11-2007 by reject]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Good one! Where did you make that up from, huh?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Good one! Where did you make that up from, huh?

So just what does a death god do? Also how do you know it was a phoenix/wolf and not a chicken/mut that bit you? May i also ask why do you hate humans when it was something non-human that cursed you?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
How about you answer some of the questions posed by other or myself before trying to misdirect your thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join