It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I became a half-breed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ahhhh. OK I get it. Now I know what explains Cher.

(Video added to keep from one-line posting)

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I believe him. I too am a half breed.

Half man, half amazin'

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Lol i seen some pretty ridiculous threads before but damn...So your teeth really turn into fangs? Sure the nurse in the clinic didn't just permafry your brain with too much vicodin?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you know proclaiming yourself a death god is going to really piss off Ah Puch. it might even call Odin or Freya. so be careful what you wish for.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I want you to answer this questions for me in U2U, ok?

1. Who is the one who destroy habitants of innocent creatures for their own purpose?

2. Who destroys the lush tree that is the Spirits' resting place?

3. Who is the one who pollute the air and waters?

4. Which race living thing which invent eletricity?

5. Who makes the Occult feels stupid and dumb?

6. Who is the first people who chases away the lush spirits of the forest and the waters?

7. Why did you check out this thread when you think it's stupid?

Answer me this and Ryoka, tell me your answer...I challenge you to look around you. You may not see sad upset faces but I myself know that they are afraid to show their fear. I also want you to take a day and sit in somewhere quiet, let it be and see how unnatural the peace is and how it's being produced. It's not science. On the water and let it flow. Star in the water and look at the other side. I swear, you will see your other side. The stronger, better, determined side. I tried it before, the results was fabulous.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I swear. Even the doctor says it's true.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's a haunted one, as far as I'm concerned, the school's way to haunted. I remember going there some times just because of their stupid threats just because i'm scared.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm a her, not a him. How strong are you to the spiritual world?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by danachua

Until you show us some proper evidence, then no one is going to believe you. Your word is not proof enough.

So how are you going to prove that you are not lying?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So which doctor says it is true?

Could we have a name?

Where does the doctor practice medicine?

I'm sorry but just don't believe you, why not post a picture of these scars?
or a video of you acting wolf/phoenix/deathgod-like

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow.

I've been away from ATS for a while, due to some personal stuff, and look what I come back to...

OP - you really need to chill out a little, young lady. I urge you to just sit for a moment and think. Think long and hard about how your are presenting yourself here.

While it is true that we humans are indeed responsible for a lot of misery and destruction in the world, I don't think that it's as lost a cause as you make out. However, what I do feel is that you story is untrue.

And before anyone starts having a go at me, that's the way I feel and I'm not going to pretend otherwise just to make a 13 year old feel better. The OP would have been ripped to shreds in some areas of this site.

So - just to clarify...

You are not a half-breed.
You school is very likely not haunted - all schools have such rumours.
You have not made a pact with the devil - unless you definition of the 'devil' is that of a personification of the more unsavory aspects of human nature.
Your tone is not becoming a serious forum such as this.
You cannot expect people to take threats of magic seriously.
You really do need to go and speak to someone as you seem filled with teen angst and this needs addressing.

I'd like to point out that this is not a personal attack in any way, I just felt I had to say this.

Good Luck.

edited coz I'm stupid - my thanks to OzWeatherman for pointing this out.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I agree that at the very least you can provide a picture of the scar and the name of the school and the doctor who said the scar was unusual.

Am I correct in believeing that English is nhot your first language? Thats not a dig against you, I simply wish to make sure that your grasp of english is good enough to understand that this is a conspiracy and alternative topic board, not a roleplaying forum...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Seriously Starred your post...someone had to say it.
I believe you worded that perfectly.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

I believe that "he" is actually a she....just to let you know

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chowzor

Thanks! That made my day.

On a similar note- when I was young, George Bush bit me. Since then I've had an uncontrollable urge to wear cowboy hats, drink Budweiser, and invade 3rd world countries.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Access Denied - thank you.

OzWeatherman - Oops, my head's still a little fuzzy after a recent illness so please forgive my inability to tell gender.

OP - please do not be offended by me calling you a he - if you are a she.

LOL - you get my drift.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by danachua
Sorry, I'm a her, not a him. How strong are you to the spiritual world?

If this was referring to me, sorry for assuming your gender to be male. On to your question: How strong am I in the spiritual world? Well first I dont think you can actually quantify strength within the spiritual realm. That is not to say it is a matter of black and white "in or out", i just dont believe strength as an atribute, has anything to do with spiritual connection(s).

My background, i was baptized anglacin, never practised (and cant even spell it). Moved to a few various pagan faiths when i was about your age. Became an athiest by the time i was 18, and at 19 moved into the shaman mystic world. I partake in Ayahuasca ceramonies regularly and enjoy traversing the "less touched" sides of the mind and spirit.

As a note, my spiritualism or lack thereof should not and does not have any bearing on my ability to discern hoaxes, farses, or even teenaged confusion. I strongly urge you to examine your claim and look at it through our eyes. Everyone in this thread is asking for more information from you, something relatively tangible to help us understand your claim and situation. If you cannot proive such proof, please, just say so.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dana chua, I am connected to the spirit world and have looked into you. I see not a 13 year old but a much older spirit at play here. Your words are not that of a 13 year old and your story is one of devious nature.

Perhaps it is best you come clean and either give up your attempt to bait ATS members into a situation or tell us more of your story so we may decide your sincerity here.

Best regards Dana

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by danachua

I think the question should be who makes the Occult LOOK stupid and dumb.
Short answer is... THEY do.
Being in touch with spirits does not mean you have to dress and act like an asshole, however a lot of them do. (No offense if you are one of the ones who looks and acts normal(ish).)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to kick some ass and cook some Chickity China the Chinese Chicken, Because I have been amazing at that stuff ever since I broke into a haunted Chinese take away and got bitten by a Chinese Martial Arts Master Sheff, who's soul still wonders the halls of the building to this day...
:p

Also, learn to use the EDIT button.
Most of the posts in this topic are your own.

Reality Hurts: Np :p

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Chowzor]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Chowzor]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Whatever you say, Ryoka, you are not right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join