It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I became a half-breed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It started a while back...a long time ago, when I was young yet foolish. I do everything they dared me too but it's all my fault.

At the tender age of 7, my friends dared me to go to the 6th level of my school. That place is forbidden, well, at least for us but I did what they say cause i'm scared that they will say i'm a scary cat. I ask them to go ther with me and they agree.

When we which there, we immeadiatly walk to the toilet, and saw a glowing light and a pair of glowing eyes. The light blinded us but we coutinued forward. Just then, I felt something bited me at the neck and and scratch me at the hand area.

I was scared- no one would like to be bitten by someone or something not seen so I ran.

When I finally got outside the toilet(with my friends), they say that we should go back down to the clinic (which is next door to my school)when they saw my leg.

Once we were there, we ask the doctor whether this is normal but after checking, he said no. It is by some animal and it's no normal animal, it seems to be one of a bird and wolf.

So, I concluded that I was bitten by a werewolf and a phoenix. Hope you like it!

P.S: It was also when I became a Death God.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by danachua]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hence the avatar.

Incredible.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
wow im speechless, i was bitten by a beegee and now ive got the disco bug, its weird but every single time the sun sets i get night fever the worst thing is my pants are so tight i can hardly breathe sometimes its a case of just staying alive

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yep, I got bit by a Vampyre years ago... Now Iam NIGHTBREED.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You're a half-breed. Creatures who are half-half. I half wolf, half human with phoenix blood in it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by danachua

I was joking...geez.My phoenix is symbolic. My vampire reference, a fetish of mine, nothing more.
You expect us to believe that you are half wolf? Do you shapeshift as well?
Puhleeze!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm NOT joking. I don't really physically shapeshift but emotionally, mentally and spiritually shapeshift. Okay, maybe I shapeshift a tiny bit in physical. My teeth turns to fangs etc.

Here's a something...

I hate humans. Humans were the reason why I tried doing rituals to turn myself into a wolf. If it wasn't for them, I would still be like last time, happily enjoying my life but i'm cursed now and the credit goes to humans...They forced me into this. This is just a part of the story, the other one was tasting blood and hunting for wolves. I even made a pact with the Devil... Not funny, not funny so please I am not joking so please don't go to the background and laugh.

Another thing...
the reason for being a Death God although I can easily be hurt or whatever is because I may just happen to see my Grandma.

I hope this help you understand...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Danachua,

You must realize your thread is most difficult to believe and the rambling pattern of your thoughts strange. May I respectfully suggest you make an appointment with your physician and explain the story to him. He may be able to help you.
Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Gomen nasai(I'm sorry) I already asked the doctors if those scars are normal, they say no but thanks anyway. I know this is hard to believe but I'm not really suprised. My class-mates think the same. I decided to share this story because this has been in my memory for so long It hurts thinking of them...If I don't tell, I will go crazy. I regret telling them about me being a half-breed. I'm letting you judge yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
SO let me get this straight...You were bitten by half wolf-half phoenix creature, and became one of them? You also became a Death God?

Where to start...

First, how does a wolf mix with the mythical bird the phoenix, which is said to rise of the ashes? Second, what in your own words, is a death god?

What do you mean you see your grandma? Is she dead? If so, that doesn't make you a death god, at the most it makes you able to talk/see the dead.

What do you mean you transform "emotionally, spiritually, and mentally"? Expand please

Lastly, you transform "a little bit" in the physical world, prove it. Record yourself doing whatever it is you do, post it here when your done.

Oh, isn't this the fictional story forum? Maybe this should be moved, as the OP is claiming its not a work of fiction.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi Danachua,
No need for apologies. When I said physician, I didn't necessarily mean the physical kind. Perhaps some hypnosis and memory regression could help explore things that have been blocked out. It's important to be a functional member of community. With the angst and baggage you are carrying I imagine that must be very difficult.
Take my advise or don't, but I think it would be extrememy helpful.
Good Luck and God Bless.
P.S. Don't dabble with the occult. It's nasty business.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 20-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If you don't like it, get out!!!!I'm not saying you HAVE to be believe it, believe it or not, you judge for yourself. Why should I give you extra information? No one understands the pain of a werewolf unless one is a werewolf.

I don't have a youtube account, nor a google or a yahoo one. Even if I want, my parents wouldn't allow me(I'm 13)

And you, Ryoka, is a useless thing. Although I'm just a cub in Wolf age, I still can do magic(Not spells) while you can't so you have better shut up.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by danachua

Hold on there buddy...NO VERBAL ATTACKS ALLOWED.
YOU posted this in the short story forum.Then you make outrageous claims that it is true and that you have special powers.Well around here we like proof of that.Anyone can claim anything but without proof your claim is nothing more than empty words in a post.You are openly and directly insulting members who have been here longer than you, and we do not appreciate false claims, or trolling.
Explain to me perhaps, as your location is listed as Singapore, where there are wolves there to have even bit you?
I do have wolves where I live.They are fearful of humans, and will run away from us,not attack and bite.As for werewolves, I believe you watch too many movies.Now honestly,ATS is no place for joking around.Especially a 13 year old.This is not funny.Get yourself a new hobby.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by danachua
I even made a pact with the Devil... Not funny, not funny so please I am not joking so please don't go to the background and laugh.

How did you meet the devil?

Where did you meet him?

What does he look like?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Many thanks to the Moderator who moved this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was once bitten by a Chinese man.
Now I am amazing at Martial Arts and own my own Take-out.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why would a werewolf/phoenix creature live in a school? Also, a phoenix is a 'firebird' so you would've probably been able to see it in the darkness. Also what makes you certain it was a phoenix wolf?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chowzor

All I can say to that is...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danachua
If you don't like it, get out!!!!

I can go where I please.

I'm not saying you HAVE to be believe it, believe it or not, you judge for yourself.

I have, my judgment is that you knowingly posted a false claim, which is in violation of TAC, which you agreed to when you signed up for this site.

Why should I give you extra information?

Because this is a discussion site. If you did not want to discuss what you have presented in more detail, you should not have posted it. Did you really think people were not going to ask you questions about your story?

No one understands the pain of a werewolf unless one is a werewolf.

Maybe so, be many of us understand the pains of adolescence.

I don't have a youtube account, nor a google or a yahoo one. Even if I want, my parents wouldn't allow me(I'm 13)

But they allow you an account to a site with a lot of controversial material?

And you, Ryoka, is a useless thing.

I dont know what that means. What is Ryoka?

Although I'm just a cub in Wolf age, I still can do magic(Not spells) while you can't

How do you know what I can and cannot do? Perhaps your ego has taken a beating recently but that is no reason to take it out on me.

so you have better shut up.

...Or else what exactly? I'm really not all that worried a half wolf half phoenix is going to fly threw my window and scratch me to death.

Now with that out of the way, if you actually want to discuss your claims, may i suggest you start with the questions being asked of you. Go back to my first post to you, answer whatever questions you can such as, what is a death god? Just go to my post and answer in order please.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dear Inspitoff

I think you said it all

Dear adolescent-with-scars-the-doctors-can't-explain, how about a pic,

you grow fangs??

*SNIP* the pic

show me , hell , bite me

until you do, I'l remain yours unimpressed,

M

-------------------------------
Removed profanity