It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC warns Superbug could kill more than AIDS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you really want to know, I registered in June but for some reason, I could never sign in and post, otherwise I would've been actively posting. I just happened to try again recently, and after a password change, voila, it works.
Perhaps it was a ATS format change (things do look a bit different), but I'm not complaining, at least I can post now.
I honestly haven't had the time to divide myself amongst other subjects though, so I'm not trying to pick on you or anything (and I'm sorry if that's what you feel), it's just that I also am an avid studier of disease (since I was around 7) and thought it'd be best to point people in the right direction on it's causes. Among other things, I like chemistry and toxicology (organic and inorganic) and that I can remember studying since I was in kindergarten. I use to be a sort of hypochondriac, so I'd look up this stuff all the time and read all the labels I could and understand why these things work as they do.

Like I said though, sorry if I looked like I was picking on you or anything, I just am focused on observation of a specific topic, given my limited time to do these things (other studying to do).

~Thomas

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
One thing I never understood with this whole chemtrail stuff is this: If "they" are spraying this stuff in order to kill the population 1) how do they plan to negate the damage caused to the environment? 2) How do "they" plan to survive? After all, there is no invisible screen that stops the "sprayed air" from entering their neighbourhood and thusly, their lungs.

Nanofogs made up of millions, maybe billions of nanobots are being developed, or are already developed.

There is medical research that shows nanoparticles clearly entering the bloodstream through the lungs and going right to the brain.

Thank you. Please source this information. Somehow I don't think you can.

Can you source these little tid-bits of info please?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Reposted below because the "edit by" took up my 4000 character count (had to edit paragraph editing, if you noticed). Kind of silly, yes?

~Thomas

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Nerull]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Indeed, Ashton wasn't playing football this year, but they still didn't even know how he had contracted the infection, so they observed the building and found it unclean, particularly the locker rooms. They didn't just clean the locker rooms, but the entire building as a precaution due to it's uncleanliness. They stated he wasn't playing football because locker rooms are the usual suspect (damp from the showers, lots of people, wounds from games). Locker rooms are also used for gym classes (at least in my former schools), not just extracurricular sports.

Staunton River students organized a protest overnight Monday using text messages and social networking sites. They took Bedford County Schools Superintendent James Blevins on a tour of the school Tuesday to show him how unclean it is, in particular the locker rooms.

Blevins said at a news conference Tuesday that the schools will be closed for cleaning Wednesday. Staunton River will be cleaned by a commercial cleaning company, and the county's other schools will be cleaned by janitorial staff.

Source

You make it sound as if they only did the locker room by picking that quote you posted with the remark before. And this is from your source. Picking and choosing what sounds good to fit your agenda is not honest, and is deliberately misleading.

Originally posted by stompk
What I find amazing is the fact that they went into the school to clean the locker rooms right?

Ashton Bonds, the kid that died from the superbug, wasn't even playing football this year.

Many of the infections are being spread in gyms and locker rooms, where athletes – perhaps suffering from cuts or abrasions – share sports equipment. Ashton Bonds played football last year but was not playing this season.

They gave the note about the MRSA probably because it's been such a hot topic lately and being widely publicized with the recent outbreaks. It's everywhere, and it's killed ~18000 in 2005 with ~94000 life-threatening conditions. It's now getting publicized because it's just the way the news works, sensationalism. People die all the time from it, but it's really publicized when kids die from it. It was a threat before any of this happened. We're now seeing the visual aspects of it, with every news station jumping on any cases of it.

Source

As for the open casket, transmission of the MRSA when he's dead is pretty unlikely. It's not as if he'll get up and sneeze or cough all over. Airborne spread is rare with MRSA anyway, and even then, it may not even be in his sputum. Precautions for isolation to prevent infection are detailed here:

Source

The same guidelines would probably apply to a body. MRSA is rarely airborne transmitted (mostly through hands for spread, and wounds for insertion), and you generally have to be alive to sneeze and cough

Also, they turned him away for the appendicitis thing because a pain in the side is a pretty good sign of appendicitis. And it's not as if the doctors would instantly think staph when he had a pain in his side and test him for it. If it were like that, they'd test you for everything in the book every time you went to the doctor, regardless of your symptoms (which would be ridiculous). The symptoms of MRSA commonly are wounds or spots of redness and swelling with an associated fever. Sometimes you don't know until it hits them like a sack of bricks.

~Thomas

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi

My 2 cents.

chemtrails are not the best way to explain this phenomena, think about mad cow disease and there more earthly explanations, mad cow came from feeding cows, products that derived from none other than cows. Man has messed with nature in such a way that it has to fight back, many diseases are just a consequence of disturbing nature´s fine balance.

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

This is an article you really should read. It is quite informative about Contrails and their effect.

Article

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Blaine, you know what my problem is with that.

If these "contrails" are causing global warming,

I want to know how?

Isn't it water vapor in the contrails. Water vaper is like a cloud. The clouds actually create shade from the son.

Now, if there was heavy metals in the contrails,

that would definitely trap the heat of the sun because metal
reflects, where water droplets, disperse, but allow heat through.

I think about survival school

Always take a space blanket

What's a space blanket? A thin plastic blanket with a reflective coating on it.

You sit next to a fire, using the reflective coating to reflect the heat.

A clear or opaque blanket would not reflect heat.

Sorta of like naturally formed clouds don't reflect heat.

And if contrails have been around so long, how come people started labeling them Chemtrails in the late 90's

Why weren't we noticing them in the 50's,60's,70's,80's. There were still enough planes through those years to make contrails obvious, but they weren't.

You know what it felt like this summer. Like there were big fires in the area, because the smoke traps hot air and it is easily felt.

The only thing is, we didn't have any forest fires in the area this year, a small miracle, because half the trees are dead from "beetlekill", which I blame on chemtrails too.

And mad cow disease could easily be explained by heavy metal poisoning.
They never proved it was coming from the food.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Interest that after spending three days in General Conspiracy forum,

this thread is moved to Medical Conspiracy.

Hmm.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join