It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC warns Superbug could kill more than AIDS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dudes, and Dudets,

The Superbug is not related to the Chemtrails or nanites if you prefer. THe SupperBug has been around for a while. It was created by piss poor hospital conditions, and over reliance of general antibiotics.

Case in point. Spanky gets sick with strep throught. The idiot doctor orders antibiotics for him. tells him to take it for 2 weeks. Well spanky starts feeling better in 1 week, and stops taking them, not realizing that he only killed off 80% of the virus and his body, namely the weak version of the virus. Well he turns around and gives it to 10 people who each in turn get antibiotics for it. of that 10 people 1 person is an idiot like spanky, and again only kills 80% of them gives it to another 10 people. Eventually, one of these idiots work in a hospital, which is one of the most unsanitary places on earth, and is rampant with people that have weakened immune systems. Whala, no in the 3rd of 4th generation of that particular strep, you have a virus that is 100% stronger then the original, eventually, the antibiotics stop working, so they switch to another, and start the whole process over again. They keep doing this till you get SUPERBUG! Able to be immune to just about anything and ticked off at humanity for killing all its cousins. Thats the reason why it is such a concern. There is no way to treat it, and if you attempt to treat it, and not kill it, you only make it stronger then its previous version. Eventually one of these will mutate to something that is easier to catch, like the common cold, and then we're screwed. That being said take a look on the internet at MRSA and CMRSA, one talks about hospitals mostly, the other though is the scary one making rounds in schools, and resturants.

Cheers though on the info.

Camain

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camain

Camain, staph is a bacteria, not a virus. Staph is usually only received through a puncture in the skin.

What's bizzare is that it seems to only be occurring at schools, or at least that is the main focus.

I think this is a subtle warning, to those that are on to what going on, so "they" target our kids, just to show "they" can.

Otherwise, it wouldn't just be in schools. Think about all the gyms, in Bedford. But they evacuated all the schools. How do they know it's just the schools with the problem??

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

But in at least one case -- the bacterial fogging of San Francisco -- the research may have gone awry. Between Sept. 20 and Sept. 27 of 1950, a Navy mine-laying vessel cruised the San Francisco coast, spraying an aerosol cocktail of Serratia and Bacillus microbes -- all believed to be safe -- over the famously foggy city from giant hoses on deck, according to declassified Army reports. According to lawyers who have reviewed the reports, researchers added fluorescent particles of zinc-cadmium-sulfide to better measure the impact. Based on results from monitoring equipment at 43 locations around the city, the Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's 800,000 residents to inhale at least 5,000 of the particles.

Two weeks after the spraying, on Oct. 11, 1950, Mr. Nevin checked in to the Stanford Hospital in San Francisco with fever and other symptoms. Ten other men and women checked in to the same hospital -- which has since been relocated to Stanford University in Palo Alto, Calif. -- with similar complaints. Doctors noticed that all 11 had the same malady: a pneumonia caused by exposure to bacteria believed to be Serratia marcescens. Mr. Nevin died three weeks later. The others recovered. Doctors were so surprised by the outbreak that they reported it in a medical journal, oblivious at the time to the secret germ test.
Source

Hmmm. Sound familiar?

[edit on 18-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is pretty eye opening.

I appreciate your invitation, Senator Rockefeller, to testify about experiments involving simulated biological and chemical warfare agents. These agents, which the army calls simulants, are intended to mimic more lethal bacteria and chemicals that might be used in actual warfare.

As described in my book, Clouds of Secrecy, the army began a program in 1949 to assess the nation's vulnerability to attack with biological weapons. During the next 20 years, the army released simulant agents over hundreds of populated areas around the country. Targets included portions of Hawaii and Alaska, San Francisco, St. Louis, Minneapolis, New York City, Washington, D.C., Key West, and many other cities. The purpose was to see how the bacteria spread and survived as people went about their normal activities.
Leonard Cole Ph.D.

Nah, "they" wouldn't do that, would "they"?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The day before this happened Rush Limbaugh said "we are going after your kids" a disgusting remark targeted at journalist, is this a coincidence?

mediamatters.org...

Could we get some hospital workers in effected areas to validate this is an outbreak, and make sure it is not a hyped false scare. I know antibiotic resistant staff has been around awhile, do we have increased infections reported in family members of students and school workers in near by hospitals?

Need to run down areas of infection also, see if there is a correlation some how. Distribution should be radial if it is random, if targeted there should be some common factors in outbreak areas.

EDIT
I have been looking around, this seems to not be a new outbreak but new reporting of it. The CDC came out with a report
www.local10.com...
And suddenly everyone jumped on board with corporate media talking it up. This may be a scare tactic, or just media following the ball of the report, and it is getting sensationalized. Or there is an increase that is not being reported. This seems to be ongoing not new, only the report from CDC is new.

Oct 16 outbreak in London baby neo-natal unit
news.independent.co.uk...
news.independent.co.uk...
this says that 20 London hospitals had worse levels of the bacteria over the last year
www.dailymail.co.uk...
331 deaths over 2 years in London from bug
www.freerepublic.com...

Ballston Spa Central School District
www.wten.com...

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

Think about it. Chemtrails showed up around 1999. Bird Flu, WNV, showed up around 1999.

No. They showed up WAY before 1999!!!! They began experimenting in the 60's with "coloring of red" to see how far a biological attack fromt he skies would spread (suppossedly) but that was just the beginning.

I think chemtrails are a completely different topic. None of us know what Chemtrails are, but they certainly aren't a biological attack by our own government. Who would do that? It wouldn't benefit anybody!!! Not even Pharmaceutical companies because if it's aluminum oxide then there is no medicine for that!!! You die of poisoning, period from inhaling aluminum oxide.

This is biological warfare from our single celled friends (as oppossed to our multicellular rulers and bodies). It's warfare against antibiotics you fools. We keep using thema nd using thema nd using them and every year theres a new flu shot and new preventive measures.. Why? Because the bacteria we are trying to prevent turn on their "survival of the fittest" genes and evolve to survive against the preventive measure. Thus every year a new flu is formed so the single celled organisms can thrive.

Who does that benefit? Nobody. Even if someone would reap profit from this issue they would eventually die from it themseleves along with the rest of humanity unless the NWO is holding the cure in a vault underneath the ocean (random hidden place by the way).

Please stay on topic! As I have said in the past, including too many unrelated topics into your theories without sufficiant evidence and succifient proof really just provides additional disinformation throughout. Thus bringing us further away from the truth, and thus bringing us further away from the solution to our little problems.

It is to unite which solves problems, power in numbers and power in knowledge. Throwing every conspiracy ever imagined into such a serious topic is embarrassing for those of us who are professionals. In other words, the person who shot JFK, isn't the same person who faked the moon landings. Let's stick to the documents and facts please and thank you.

...and please don't reply to this with a "comeback" reply, I do not mean to insult any of you. I know you are trying very hard, but please try to formulate a logical hypothesis after reading related documentation before posting outragous accusations. We are a strong community, but falling apart because of such antics. Thanks for understanding.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Anybody ever wonder why with the incredible advancements in medicine and technology, we have sicknesses like cancer, AIDS, Bird Flu, West Nile, Hanta Virus, Sars, Ebola, etc. and we don't know how to cure any of them.

There are treatments, but no cures.

Could it be, that doctors are looking for the cause in the wrong place??

Every one of those diseases (could) be explained by aerial spray.

The government doubled its spending on chem/bio defense after 9/11

Yet 6 yrs later, GAO reports say we are ill prepared for chem/bio attack.

Whaaa? We have the same chemicals since the 50's maybe earlier.

And we are the ones who developed them.

If Iran wanted a nuclear weapon so bad, don't you think they could just go out and buy a couple on the black market. Heck, Putin would probable sell em a couple.

No, I don't think these diseases are to scare us. They are conjured up names to cover up the true cause, which is fixing to kill millions.

But people will go on thinking that all is well...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I want to show you something.

She never once thought of lung cancer. She had never smoked. The cancer threat never entered her mind, so she tragically did not take the cough too seriously, she said in one of her last public interviews.

Lung Cancer on the rise for female non-smokers

What did the young man die from because of the "Superbug"? Pneumonia.
Where is the staph found? Nasal passages and lungs.

In the chart above, the method below unknown ways of biological/chemical dispersion is airborne.

How much of the unknown is airborne too?

Why?

If you have to ask why, I suggest you read a few of the threads on this sight. Maybe not all are right on, but there is enough info here to make an informed decision.

History is full of conspiracies, and people who died because they were complacent and didn't question authorities.

Take North Korea for example. The worlds worst human genocide at the moment, and we are not threatening to attack them. Why?

Maybe it's because they don't have any oil.

Bill the Prophet told me that we are like a stuck accellerator in a car.

Like a true prophet, that holds meaning within meaning.

The car needs oil. We need to get our foot off the gas.

What does this have to do with the Superbug?

It's all tied together.

The prophecy in Revelation is happening now.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is, staph bacteria (of all strains) is found all over our bodies and we come in contact with it every day. The severity of the infection is primarily linked to it's infection method (like during surgery, when a person's bloodstream is more open than usual) and the strain. Hence why it's extremely important to keep hospitals clean, because this is a very common bacteria.

The problem being addressed by the CDC and being seen on the news frequently, is the MRSA (methicilin-resistant staphylococcus aureus) strain of the staph infection, which is becoming more prevalent and is very resilient. The infections from this are often quite serious, as the body succumbs to the toxins released from the bacteria. It is commonly found in the nose and on the skin, but it has no real path for infecting a person unless there is an open wound for it to seep into. There, it can travel into the bloodstream and spread throughout the whole body, all the while reproducing and releasing toxins; ultimately creating "infection" with some serious problems.

If you look here, you'll find that the MRSA and staph related infections (which is quite a bit, considering it's prevalence in our lives) could overtake AIDS related deaths.
www.cnn.com...

This doesn't have anything to do with chemtrails or whatnot, but the spread of a very serious bacteria over the United States that is very hard to treat. Although medicinal treatment still works in some cases, people who do not finish the prescribed amount are at risk of developing a resistant version, that may spring up again (and possibly kill them). It's extremely important to finish medications all the way through, even if you do feel better. Bacteria can reproduce thousands of times, giving rise to genetic sharing, swapping, or mutation; and if medicine doesn't give a potent enough dosage to the bacteria, they might come back, with a possible resistance to the given medication.

Don't try to blame any of the government or doctors on this, because it's mostly due to the population's stupidity when it comes to any of this. Recently, a coworker of mine developed a serious staph infection on her forehead. She was given medication, and took it; while she felt better, the side effects gave her trouble, so she decided to stop taking it. She began to feel worse a few days later, and the abscess on her forehead grew back, and she began usage of the medicine again until it was gone. If it had become resistant, she probably would've ended up in the hospital, with possibly serious consequences. She didn't understand the severity of what could've happened until I explained that that's how bacteria grow in resistance, and that stopping medication meant for an infection despite feeling better gives rise to these things. Case in point, even if the medication gives side effects (diarrhea in our case) would you rather be dead, and possibly spreading this and causing other cases of it?

And that was here, small Wisconsin town of ~4000. Imagine elsewhere, where the people are just as complacent and ignorant and in higher numbers. Blaming the government, blaming chemtrails and other crap like that. Now you should see why it's growing as it is. Why so many people die of this infection or many others growing in resistance just like staph. I hope some of you at least realize the severity of this situation.

~Thomas

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.gsbs.utmb.edu...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Whether you agree with the Chemtrail poisoning theory or not, the truth is,

I got a baaad feeling about this one.

Superbug creeping up to crisis level

Now I will post a must read. I will tell you that I was an aircraft mechanic in the Navy, and what this guy says is right on. Especially the how mechanics are ranked by what they do.

He claims to work for a major airline, and he accidently found extra tanks in the septic system.
The tanks are attached to a remote control or altitude control sytem, or more likely GPS system with programmed release times, and the contents of the tanks disperse through the static wicks on the aft of the aircraft

The people who do the septic systems are loners, and many times contracted by outside companies.

Scary stuff. It sounds completely plausible to me.

An anonymous email from an aircraft mechanic

[edit on 21-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't understand how a known bacteria that is really quite common is attached to chemtrails, I can not even begin to see a connection.

I have no real interest in the chemtrails debate personally, but to each there own.

This thread has no chemtrail comment in topic, but chemtrails are just all over the thread, I actually consider chemtrails as a possible distraction to keep people away from this topic. Add alot of clutter to the CDC/outbreak talk.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Redge, it's not bacteria, it's heavy metals poisoning.

Think about it. They keep saying how these keep mutating.

Like the Bird Flu. How long has that been around?

How come penicillan still works. Hydrogen Peroxide still kills bacteria. Even the superbug, otherwise they would tell you to wash your hands, to try to combat this, right?

No, this is poisoning from Silver Iodide, Aluminum Oxides and other heavy metals.

There is a lab in my home town, built on top of the ski area. It was put there in 1979, when they started experimenting with cloud seeding.

My Dad, healthy as an ox, suddenly got Cancer in 1982, and died.

I had no idea this lab was there for cloud seeding research, until yesterday, when I was reading an article about some kids learning from one of the scientists, so I looked it up.

Storm Peak Laboratory

Now, after and exhaustive search to find what they are sampling for, I found that even this lab, with visits from scientists visiting world wide,

they have two types of particles sampled in the air, that are listed as unknown. Not little bits of it either, but significant amounts, relevant to the other known particles.

The reason for the cloud seeding here? We are at the top of the water chain. From here, both the West Coast and the Plains to the East get water from where I live. That is why I was so alarmed this summer at the pictures of pollution I took at the river.

A reminder.

Now this picture above is from right here, below Storm Peak Lab. Sure looks like Silver Iodide resting on the surface of the water. I had to block the sunlight for it to show up better. Exactly how SI works. Also found yellowish tints. See my website for more pics.

The water from here feeds Utah, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Texas, Kansas. So this poison is at least in your waters!

Now, an alarming graph for you to chew on.
Cloud Seeding in 2006

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
But, it doesn't stop there. The governments has perfected ways to attach VX nerve gas and BZ chemical/drug doping agent, to these particles.

And there is signs that they have been testing these on unsuspecting populations.

Keep in mind, organophosphate is the basis for VX nerve agent and probably other warfare agents or CW's

Ok so this video below is a CNN news report about 63 dead birds showing up in downtown Austin, TX. Right where the heaviest weather modifications are currently taking place.

Guy lying through his teeth on CNN

Could this have been a problem with a pocket of high concentration of fertilizer organophosphate? Or are they experimenting?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Redge, it's not bacteria, it's heavy metals poisoning.

Think about it. They keep saying how these keep mutating.

Like the Bird Flu. How long has that been around?

How come penicillan still works. Hydrogen Peroxide still kills bacteria. Even the superbug, otherwise they would tell you to wash your hands, to try to combat this, right?

No, this is poisoning from Silver Iodide, Aluminum Oxides and other heavy metals.

Keeping on the topic at hand, I've truncated your post to stick with the microbial related points.

"Bird" flu, or the H5N1 subtype of the flu that is extremely pathogenic and causing the stir, has only been around for about 10 years. It is thought to have originated in birds and was only found in birds, until mutations allowed for suspected bird-human transmission (first cases in 1997). A vaccine is still undergoing testing, but as long as no human-human transmission occurs, we should be relatively good. It probably wouldn't take much though, given the volatility of the virus.

Antibiotics do nothing against viruses. Antivirals are what's used, and those are still in intense research, and are generally much harder to develop and not as effective as antibiotics are for bacterial infections. It's an area still developing, as viruses are quite unusual and resilient.

Penicillin still works because it does, simple as that. Bacteria only grow resistant to it when it's used improperly or by genetic chance. It works by breaking down the cellular wall of the bacteria, of course killing it.

See here: www.cellsalive.com...

Of course hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria, viruses, or other cells. It's inherent ability to kill cells is because it irreversibly alters the way a protein works in the cell by acting as an oxidizing agent. This means an oxidization reaction occurs with the cell, stripping it of an oxygen causing havoc and ultimately death of the subject. The microbes in question can't live without proteins, after all. Disinfectants of other types also work in different manners, killing all but some types.

See here:
www.merckvetmanual.com.../bc/191800.htm

Not to mention washing your hands is advice seen everywhere on combating spread of disease. It's probably one of the most important things when it comes to stopping the spread of an emergence of staph (or any disease really.)

Also, and probably more relevant to the subject at hand, all of the people who have gotten sick with the MRSA strain of staph have gotten (of course) the symptoms of staph, and have tested positive for the staph infection. You can read about their test methods here:

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

There are no signs of heavy metal poisoning whatsoever (they're quite specific to the metal in question, and I'm not going to list them all), and all of the problems and symptoms can be attributed to the bacterial infection in question. They're doctors, after all. The CDC is chock full of them, constantly researching and finding better ways to inform and protect you and me from our minute enemies. Any biologist, doctor, or anyone with a moderate background in biology is going to tell you it's a bacteria at fault, not some heavy metals in the air. They'd just laugh at you, and I'm not kidding. Try mailing any of this to a professor of biology at a university and he'd probably just roll his eyes or cry in laughter. There's a reason they don't really research this stuff about chemtrails at universities; quite frankly because it's preposterous. It's especially obscene to be pointing the finger at that instead of the real culprit, the well-known and well-documented staph bacteria.

~Thomas

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Nerull]

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Nerull]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So if it's all down to chemtrails - which according to disinformationist have been around since the 1990s and according to meteoroligists since about the 1920s - why does all this suddenly only crop up now?

Hmmm, "chemtrails" are laid for years with no effect. Suddenly a new virus receives media prominence - therefore it must be caused by all those "chemtrails" which haven't been causing anything before (and which is you bother to look have actually been around for decades).

I wonder how long before the disinformationists make you beleive water is poison and eating cabbage gives you AIDS .....

But, as Barnum said

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You are so full of good questions.??

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Okay Chemtrails and contrails aside - (get fed up of the hard core chem nuts, you know who you are)

Does any one not think the various superbugs are just an example of evolution?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that every time one of you chemtrail super CT's get a sniffle you go off to the doctor and say you don't know exactly what is wrong - but it's really serious and has been lingering for a long time... (all the time being careful not to mention your ideas on the secret government using paratroop nano bots to take over your mind, cos you know which padded cell that would lead to, and lying about your diet and smoking / drinking habits to give the impression you should be a model of good health).

So then the doc scratches his/her head and writes you out a prescription for some antibiotics and hopes you will go away.

Well survival of the fittest, born is the superbug. Through years of natural selection in the sinuses and bowls of malingerers they have undergone countless battles on a microscipic scale with the best that uninterested medical professionals can get you out of their offices quickest with, only the toughest will survive.

WASH YOUR HANDS!! muhahahaha.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What I find amazing is the fact that they went into the school to clean the locker rooms right?

Ashton Bonds, the kid that died from the superbug, wasn't even playing football this year.

Many of the infections are being spread in gyms and locker rooms, where athletes – perhaps suffering from cuts or abrasions – share sports equipment. Ashton Bonds played football last year but was not playing this season.

Source

Bonds said she was not familiar with MRSA until Ashton came home from school with a letter about the bacteria.

They sent him home with a note about the superbug??????????????????

And oh, by the way, after he died of this "deadly superbug", they had an open casket funeral.

And when his mother took him to the hospital the first time because he was complaining about a pain in his side, they turned him away, saying he didn't have appendicitis.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wash your lettuce.

Why are people getting sick from lettuce, which "they" call e-coli

As the lettuce grows, the leaves capture the particles falling to the ground.

The leaves then close up, capturing all of this filth, and it doesn't get washed out in the processing plants.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerull

Nerull, I've got an off topic question. I see that you registered in June, yet you just recently made four post, 2 against chemtrails in another forum, and two against my chemtrail theory.

Can you explain this for me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join