It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC warns Superbug could kill more than AIDS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I was watching Fox and Friends this morning and they said there is 21 schools in VA shut down because of the Superbug.

Superbug?

21 schools in Bedford, Virginia have been shut down following the death of 17 year old student Ashton Bonds, who contracted the deadly disease. Hospitalized for over 2 weeks, all antibiotic treatments failed to halt the germs spread throughout the teens body, finally spreading to his kidneys, liver, lungs and the muscles around his heart.
Digital Journal

This is so typical. Invent a new bug or disease to explain why people are getting sick from Chemtrails.

Disgusting

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Warning! The End is here!

TAP
Tropospheric Air Program

The US has relied on a number of strategies
to reduce particulate air pollution over the past
twenty nine years. As air quality has
continued to improve, decision makers have
recognized that the management of major
pollutants requires consideration of the
consequences to one component with
changes in another
Source

inurl:. gov nano chemical aerosol classified

Consequences of one component? That's our health folks. Read it.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Regardless of your thoughts on the poisonous Chemtrails -- this is awful
news -- like I said in other threads, economic trouble ahead when schools
and hospitals are closing, this seems bad or just a threat, which we've
become too used to lately.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
These diseases like Bird Flu, and West Nile Virus are conjured up to cover up the fact that people are really getting sick and dying from what they are spraying in the skies.

Think about it. Chemtrails showed up around 1999. Bird Flu, WNV, showed up around 1999.

Now stage two. Superbug. Could they are upping the dose. Population reduction time.

Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world

• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism

• Control every country in the world by allowing the World Health Organization (WHO) to enter and take over their emergency medico-political apparatus and place embargos or quarantines on the entire country

• Eliminate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which bans the military from participating in police-type activity on U.S. soil. This act specifically prohibits the government from using the military against its own citizens. (This Posse Comitatus Act was severely violated at Waco, when U.S. military troops were used against the Branch Davidians.)
Lorraine Day, M.D.

Source

We have to move now, to abolish the control, the utter lack for respect of the common folk, the people making an honest living, paying for our own demise.

Wake up world!!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
From the original article about the Superbug...

The staph germ can be carried by perfectly healthy individuals, housing itself on the skins surface or inside the nose. It is associated with sometimes-horrific skin infections, but it also causes blood infections, pneumonia and other illnesses.

Exactly the way a chemical or biological agent reacts when it gets on your skin or you inhale it through your nose. Notice the lung problems.

Psychological effect are apparent too. Police deaths are alarming rates this year.

Nanofogs made up of millions, maybe billions of nanobots are being developed, or are already developed.

There is medical research that shows nanoparticles clearly entering the bloodstream through the lungs and going right to the brain.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
One thing I never understood with this whole chemtrail stuff is this: If "they" are spraying this stuff in order to kill the population 1) how do they plan to negate the damage caused to the environment? 2) How do "they" plan to survive? After all, there is no invisible screen that stops the "sprayed air" from entering their neighbourhood and thusly, their lungs.

Nanofogs made up of millions, maybe billions of nanobots are being developed, or are already developed.

There is medical research that shows nanoparticles clearly entering the bloodstream through the lungs and going right to the brain.

Can you source these little tid-bits of info please?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
1. Use aluminum oxide to attach biological/chemical component to. AO nanoparticles are benign in the environment.

2. Know where they are spraying, and keep appropiate people notified, who go underground or have built in filter systems in buildings, homes, vehicles.

Remember, exposure is extremely low dose, over long periods of time. The effects will gradually get worse.

As for nanobots?

Other areas of
interest are the controlled nanotube growth on patterned substrates, control of
nanotube diameter, helicity and properties, functionalization of nanotubes with
chemical groups, chemical- gas- bio- sensors, storage of hydrogen, lithium fuel
cell and battery applications, field display devices, in areas such as high
strength materials and composites, energy storage, thermal protection, and rapid
prototyping nanobiotechnology, nanobots (nano-scale robots) to monitor, repair
or protect the human body in a hostile space environment, nanodevices operating
at or below the cellular level to monitor radiation doses in organs, release
medicinal substances at specified sites or intervals on command or programmed to
operate independently using internal software, and other novel applications
Source

The objective of this research is to advance the fundamental understanding and state of the science supporting understanding of how chemical and biological agents pass through membranes (either natural or synthetic). This can include reaction kinetics or other molecular interactions that permit transport. The different modes in which chemical and biological warfare agents can penetrate the human body (inhalation, ingestion, percutaneous, etc.) changes the time and amount of agent required to produce toxicity and/or lethality.

Research Concentration Areas: Research concentration areas are: (1) experimental and computational studies on the reaction kinetics of agents with protective material or tissues; (2) experimental and computational studies on the transport of agents across protective material or tissues; and (3) experimental and computational studies on the mechanism of toxicity of agents.

Potential Research Topics and Associated Basic Research Areas:
Development of transport models through human tissue
Source

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thanks to air pollution studies on ultrafine particles we actually have more toxicity studies on nanoparticles than would be expected for a new technology and the bulk of them raise red flags.

We know size and shape change the toxicity from how it is previously characterised and generally particles become more bioactive at the nanoscale. We know that particles under a certain size can cross the skin and the lung and travel around the body without challenge.

We know nanoparticles can sometimes cross the blood brain barrier and possibly the placenta and in some cases can enter into the nucleii of cells.
Source

Couple of tidbits for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Over 90,000 people per year are developing life threatening infections caused by the drug resistant staph germ MRSA.

You should read the article. It is about Staph Infections. My friend in Idaho nearly lost a leg and died from this a couple of months ago. It infected an insect bite.

How did you connect this too Chem-trails. Staph has been trouble since before Man existed I'm sure.

This link has the real info on this stories topic.
Link to outside source of info.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

That article is not about Staph? It is about pollutants. I don't see a way to connect those dots?

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Think about it. Chemtrails showed up around 1999. Bird Flu, WNV, showed up around 1999.

Complete load of utter crap and you know what? It's FUSTRATING to even talk to people like you, because all you do is spread the same crap that's been discussed on the forum MILLION other times. Use the SEARCH ENGINE.

What are these?
]

I'm sure Defcon 5 won't mind me posting these.... thanks to him.

Mission: STS-009
Date: 1983, N/AGMT
Features: Clouds, Many Contrails

Mission: STS-027
Date: 12/05/1988, 160526GMT
Features: Contrails, Pack Ice

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z194/defcon05/STS027-31-6.jpg[/ats]

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...
Using this SCIENCE, I can make Contrails last forever.

*Knocks*, anyone home? USE THE SEARCH ENGINE.

Now stage two. Superbug. Could they are upping the dose. Population reduction time.

Do you have the SLIGHTEST SHRED of evidence of that, besides of course, a unscientifical bible website that CLAIMS, the holocaust is a hoax, the jews are responsible for illegal immegration, the white race is being exterminated, there are US concentration camps, Elementary school children are no longer taught to read and write, and many more. And googled results? Any results from a decent, respectable website?

www.asp.bnl.gov...
And is there _ANY_ proof that they are spraying SARS over us?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

What's even more frustrating is military butt kissers like you who post pictures of smoke from piston driven engine aircraft of WWII and call it proof that contrails have always existed like they do today.

A little aircraft lesson for ya. It's water vapor that causes contrails. The air must be super saturated and at least -50 deg f. Studies have shown that contrails do not form otherwise. Yet all summer, during the hottest days, were contrails.

What you fail to do is to pull your head out of the sand, and look up.

How do you explain a plane making a contrail, and one not more than 500 ft away, not making a contrail.

What are the rules of separation at that altitude? I've seen them fly awful close together for passenger AC. And what's the deal with the dripping contrail, and persistant haze.

And yes, Staph has been around awhile. So why when someone get's it and dies, it's a Superbug, and now I hear it's in Connecticut.

But you go ahead and keep paying your taxes.

You do pay taxes to the Queen of England in Australia, don't you.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
the schools were closed yesterday....
but, they still had football practice yesterday afternoon..
and where are they saying that the germs originated at?
the gym lockers??

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why there aren't contrails on Google Earth?
I see them every day over my house now.
Why are they not on satellite images?

You show a couple of satellite images from the 80's with contrails. How do I know these weren't pictures of tests? Could you find more for me?

First image. Notice how the highest contrails are dissapating? This is commercial AC height. Even smoke dissipates at those altitudes.

So before you attack my character because of my use of my right as an American citizen and military veteran to use FREEDOM OF SPEECH,

you may want to research this a bit more, or not.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I love all this contrail talk. I blame contrails for me not winning the lottery.
I would just love some proof of all this.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks like we've got something similiar going on here in Connecticut....

www.wfsb.com...

[edit on 18-10-2007 by han solo]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

My friend says that 30% of cases are in Iowa and the fact is being suppressed. Fox New's map showed Iowa being untouched. Ames being a possible source of the outbreak may be a reason?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here is a CNN news story about the same bug,

from 1997!

New Staph infection could be impossible to treat 1997

I don't know, but suddenly something that I hadn't heard about a couple of days ago is all over the country. Either the fastest spreading disease ever, or they have been suppressing the news, or it's not staph at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok I am going straight to conspiracy theory here, and not talking about chem trail stuff.

I am assuming this could be a shot across the bow. If so why this place?

It is the location of the DDay memorial from Google earth users pin on map
Bedford's population in 1944 was about 3,200. Proportionally this community suffered the nation's severest D-Day losses. Recognizing Bedford as emblematic of all communities, large and small, whose citizen-soldiers served on D-Day, Congress warranted the establishment of the National D-Day Memorial here.

If this is intentional, and I stress there is no way I can know that, then it is an interesting pick of locations. Especially if it was to make a point against one faction invading into another factions area of current control.

It is way to close to intelligence agencies and DC for my liking, if random I figure there is about 1 in 100 chance it should be so close to a hub like that, and still be inside the US.

It attacked children, a chilling message if that was the intent.

It also was in a town called Bedford, sleep comment maybe?

OK, these are just wild speculations, have to start somewhere. They could be, and probably are just picking things that do not relate and assembling them to purpose a possibility.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

i just read recently on the net something i dont agree with about these staph infections some called super staph amongst which 1 is that flesh eating disease-------and that you get them from contact with other carriers------------its absolutely not true.around 1980 when i was working for a department of the government that was involved with renovating and maintaining military housing i got a piece of glass sliver from the old style brown fiberglass 1958 era ?insulation shoved into my skin near my wrist----i pulled it out and washed the blood away and put on a clean bandaide.the next morning when i got up i saw some brown spots on my skin around the wound---------the spots kept on multiplying over the next weeks till i was covered all except my hands feet and neck/face areas.those spots lasted for an entire year and then started to vanish-------it was 1 of the many forms of staph infection------hopefully it immunized me from worse to come.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join