It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious debate: Small real breasts or large fake ones?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

That's cause men are big babies and never grow out of thinking about the same things.
You know what they say..
" They spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of their life trying to get back in!"

Givenmay..you need a Tshirt that says..
"I'm up here" with an arrow.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

LOL, yea I do!
The last shirt I wore with writing on it to the bar said,
"You look like I need a drink!"
I walked in the bar, sat down, and had like a line of drinks in front of me!
I had to give some away! lol

[edit on 6/16/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Now that's the sweetness right there honey.
I say milk it for all it's worth!
(No pun intended)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hah, I missed this the first time around.

Fake? We call them 'bolt-ons' if that's any indication.

But I have seen some documentaries on the surgery where it could be beneficial to those with some malformations, such as one being a significantly different size than the other, or someone with extremely small ones, or having them in a non-flattering position or one higher than the other.

So I'd say implants are ok to resolve these kinds of issues, but my preference would be smaller rather than larger. Smaller, well-shaped and well positioned simply looks better, to me.

ISTM that many who get the extra large ones might be suffering from a type of body dysmorphia syndrome, in which they do not have an appropriate or realistic image of themselves, or actually have a delusion. I've even seen women on the documentary going against their plastic surgeon's recommendations asking for much bigger ones than their body can accomodate. You gotta feel sorry for such individuals. However, it may be that this is what it takes for them to be happy.

So, for me, smaller, well-formed are preferable, but it's got to be up to the individual, or at least the couple involved.

2 cents.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well, shame on me for missing this most important topic.

I guess the question is, how small are small? I mean, if the woman has indents, or her man has bigger boobs then her, probaly not going to say your crazy to get implants.

But i would say only less then 1% of women fall into that catagory, but those woman are those who proabaly lost thier breasts to breast cancer.

Women are beautiful as they are, and i havent met a girl that i thought needed a breat enhancement.

So i say natural is better... i could realy go into the details, but i havent had 'Hands on' Experience with fake ones... if you get my drift...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well, not to offend any ladies that have had implants put in... but personally I don't like them big fake jiggling things at all.

I can totally respect it that the women who have this procedure want to feel beautiful and sexy, but it's honestly a little sad to me that they'll do that to themselves in order to boost their confidence. I sort of feel sorry for them and nearly want to set them in my lap and rock them in my la-z-boy awhile. It just doesn't say much for society in general that people feel they have to do all this crazy stuff to themselves to feel like they're attractive.

As long as anyone takes reasonable care of themselves, then just about anybody ought to be able to feel like they're enough, just as they are.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, just for fun I did a google for world's largest boobs.

Oddly, I got back a search page with links and pics of GWBush and Dick Cheney...

(just kidding)...

Anyway, caution, nudity:

[snip]

Why these women would do this to themselves, the Flying Spaghetti Monster only knows.

Someone should have warned them, they'll never be able to see their shoes, let alone tie them, or be able to see what food they're eating without a complex series of mirrors.

Mod Edit- Link Removed - No Nakkedness Please.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I perfer natural ALWAYS. B and C ranges are all I ever been with wouldn't know of anything else, but implants seem too "hard." What's the point? ( Haven'tbeen with someone with fake ones....yet.)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
U know when u say looks dont matter.... Ur ugly. I admit personality is the most important but I never heard of anyone sayong that they were "instantly attracted to a persons personality from across the room". Its definatly differant when your older to build a "looks dont matter" relationship. Shes 21.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

I prefer large real breasts,Myself!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join