It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious debate: Small real breasts or large fake ones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I despise those who cannot appreciate bodacious tatas

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
NATURAL!!!

I do not like to chew on silicone...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
Ms. Parton I believe is 100% natural.

Nope, the're as phony as a $3 bill. She's talked about it to Jay Leno on the Tonight Show so it's not a big secret. She doesn't care if people know.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101Why should guys be the only ones who bust their ass in the gyms for women, when women cant take similar effort.

They shouldn't ether.

Originally posted by IAF101Breast size is not as important as 'appropriate' dimensions. Women with obese and abnormally large breasts are grotesque and fat. Women with small breasts are also seen as 'in fertile'. Artificial breasts is just for appearance sakes, fake. But if "mating" is a competition than one has to do everything they can to win. Men know this and women are learning this now too. To stay competitive women, resort to fakery. Just like how some guys will take steroids for that extra definition.

Appropriate?! The appropriation dimension's for a female's breasts are whatever size mother nature gave them!

If they are naturally big, then it is appropriate. If they are naturally small, that is also equally as appropriate. However mother nature makes them for every individual female is appropriate, and you should be content with that.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
she's an incredible actress and I am personally insulted that you would imply that the only reason I watch her is for the bouncy bouncy. Clearly, you've never seen that movie she did with the dude from Motley Crue where they played a husband and wife on a boat.

Ahh, man. Great stuff.

My "breast preference" is around the C range.

I don't like women with confidence issues, so if they're getting breast implants because of confidence issues, then no, I don't prefer it.

But if they get breast implants, and it's C/D range, and not those huge out of control things that are bigger than your head, and it's just because they want it, then I really could care less. I respect the decision.

So to make a long post short, I don't care if they're real or fake.

[edit on 10/18/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wellllll since you asked and of course this being the serious discussion that it is; in my most humble opinion...it's a tie!

They're boobs people! Boobs!

All the guys in this thread who have posted that they prefer real to fake are either lieing or have never had the pleasure of viewing the work of a truly gifted surgeon.

Because quite honestly the majority of men (and I'm really talking 99.9999%) are just so dang thrilled to be in the room with them that we don't care if they're fake or real.

The attitude is more along the lines of "I don't care where you two cuties came from the important thing is that we're here now, together...You, you know what? I'm gonna grab my camera and take a picture so this moment will never truly end...smile girls."

Sexists? Emotionally stunted? Maybe, but its true.

Not all the fake ones feel or look fake not all the real ones are perfect but the fact is they're boobs! There are two of them and they've decided to spend time with you.

Folks it doesn't get much better than that...unless their friends stop by to visit.

IMO of course.

Let the flaming begin.

spiderj

Edit to add: Just noticed the last line of NOM's post above me. My man!

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Small real breasts or large fake ones?

How about large real ones?

Seriously though, I don't like the fake ones. I don't really care if a woman has big boobs, as long as she has some cleavage I'm cool with it.

I'm more of an arse man myself.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

Exactly!

Yeah I'd be willing to bet at least one of the guys in here is lying, possibly as to not upset the ladies amongst us

[edit on 10/18/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

JbT

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just a direct answer to the OPs topic:

I like the natural form, what ever size. Hell I think Gwen Stefani (spelling) is hot as hell, and shes got bee stingers.

Fake boobs are only for self confidence, or a shallow mate. IMO.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Yes I agree. I truly believe society as a whole could heal and come together if we could just be open and honest about this one issue.

Let us all rejoice in their glory. Living side by side in peace. Oh the magnificent magnificence of their magnificent glorious glory!

I know. I'm a child.

Don't care.

Spiderj

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

Damn kids. :shk: J/k

Seriously though is it cool to make a thread called "boob man or arse man?"

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Small real breasts or large fake ones?

How about large real ones?

Here you go. You earned this one:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Nope you cant.
You have to be clever like excitable boy and make it sound legitimate.

Um anybody else think its a chuckle that this thread was started by a member named excitable boy? I know its a coincedence just sayin.

spider

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Because quite honestly the majority of men (and I'm really talking 99.9999%) are just so dang thrilled to be in the room with them that we don't care if they're fake or real.

I really do not care about breasts.

I do not care. I am sick and tired of people generalizing.

All my life I never understood the irritating association men have with breasts. It's very obnoxious to me and I'm a freaken` male.

They say it has to do with men being breast fed, I guess I was never breast fed, I should ask. =/

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
All my life I never understood the irritating association men have with breasts. It's very obnoxious to me and I'm a freaken` male.

They say it has to do with men being breast fed, I guess I was never breast fed, I should ask. =/

you must have yourself a big pair of man teets and, therefore, you aren't as obsessed with them.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok I dont want to get all weird since this is obviously just a funny thread, but lets take a closer look at the serious side of the issue.

As a female I attempt to be lighthearted about this, but it really does affect me when men use phrases that directly relate to the size of a womens breasts and how they "rate" them.

I like to think I am relaxed enough to just laugh it off as men being men, but women are constantly bombarded with the beauty issue over and over and over. We get it everywhere, the supermarket, the television, the internet and of course from our peers.

It is easy enough to laugh about it in front of other people and say ok let others do what they want, but in reality it makes me feel sad and disheartened that a womans value on a subconscious scale is rated by such a sexual and physical thing. I see this more and more often on boards across the internet.

It affects me everytime I look in the mirror. It's sad because I think my breasts are great then I see these woman with huge perfectly shaped ones and men drooling on them or posting threads about it and have to check myself from reacting to that. Sometimes I even pretend to admire them ( the breasts ) like the next person.

I would laugh about it and joke, but in quiet I battle self value issues everyday like most woman and this sort of thread just adds to that.

I apologize for making it serious or not going with the flow, but I had to be real here and let it all hang out so to say.

And yes I know you will all say just lighten up we are joking around! I guess thats the whole point..

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

I think what a lot of men like is confidence. If a woman is depressed over what another woman looks like, and they think that woman looks better, that's a lack of confidence.

I think there are men out there that would rather have a confident woman than a plastic woman who's spent more on surgery than she has on being herself.

Those "perfect" women are really just toys. I know that's kinda harsh to say, but those women bring that on themselves. What is considered a "perfect" woman in our society, unfortunately, is the one with big breasts, tan skin, shows a lot of cleavage, sells out, and wears barely anything. The guys that drool over these women and go after them really only want them for sex, and that sex most likely is a one night stand type.

So, considering that, is there any real reason to become jealous of these women? I mean, why would you want those types of guys anyway?

The confident women who are just themselves get the guys who appreciate women for being confident and being themselves, and those are the guys that most women should want; the ones that will respect them for who they are and like them for who they are, and not for the fake (or plastic) image that they've developed of themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you must have yourself a big pair of man teets and, therefore, you aren't as obsessed with them.

I'd expect a lot more maturity from a Super Moderator.

Originally posted by Ellipsis

I agree with you, and I understand your feelings. I sympathize, I see jokes on TV constantly about women's breast sizes but now more and more I cannot get myself to laugh at them, I stopped watching comedy central mostly.

You do not have to feel bad about yourself because of the way men feel, that is them, do not change yourself for them. Be proud of who you are.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

t'was a joke my friend. the whole thread seems to be one. my apologies for upsetting you. sometimes my humor hits below the gutter.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

All the more incongruous then that your avatar is a picture of a blonde chick showing the cleavage between preternaturally round and perky hooters, at the exact center of the picture.

Life is ironic, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join