It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious debate: Small real breasts or large fake ones?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just a question for the guys...
Do you really think Pam Anderson would have been running along that Baywatch beach without her implants?
The woman is known pretty much only for her Boobs..very sad.
I can't say for sure if Dolly Partons are real or not, but at least she has Talent.
Poor Pam..well she's got PETA.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Do you really think Pam Anderson would have been running along that Baywatch beach without her implants?
The woman is known pretty much only for her Boobs..very sad..

she's an incredible actress and I am personally insulted that you would imply that the only reason I watch her is for the bouncy bouncy. Clearly, you've never seen that movie she did with the dude from Motley Crue where they played a husband and wife on a boat.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Pam Anderson was extremely hot and attractive before she went crazy with the body nonsense. Remember her on Home Improvement?

And I didn't realize Kelly Pickler from American Idol had all that done. She WAS a doll......now she's just another Barbie Doll lost in the crowd....STUPID!!

FYI: Pam Anderson BEFORE the nonsense:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Mmm, breast implants came a long way, if you got the top dollar you can get some fake ones that look uhh well Awesome!

90s fake boobs are so grosssssssss

and whats wrong with big nats? HGAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Clearly, you've never seen that movie she did with the dude from Motley Crue where they played a husband and wife on a boat.

Yes, I've seen that movie, the one where Tommy Lee has to plug a hole in the boat to keep it from sinking?

*runs like hell*

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, I can't say I've had a whole lot of 'experience' with them at this point in my life, so to be honest I can't really make an educated decision.

From where I stand now though, I'd take smaller natural ones over bigger fake ones.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Doc..all I'm gonna say is STARRED!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That tommy used an interesting instrument to steer the boat ... Pam had a Mary Poppins thing going on ...

Ms. Parton I believe is 100% natural. way too big for me ... I would run away

Ds are about the biggest I can handle, maybe DD ... but I prefer the B-C range the best.

Natural is softer, I like 'em soft. In fact, All soft everywhere ... never been one to enjoy anything hard, well, those get hard in a soft way.

In fact, I prefer my women with an overall softness. Something to grab onto and hold, no bones please ... soft stomach, no big muscles either. Femininity is soft and curvy to me ... voluptuous ... oh, and short too. Pretty much like this painting found on top right of wikipedia here: birth of venus picture on wikipedia (warning, pixelated oil-based patterns in the form of a female body at the link) ... though I don't mind a little extra than that too.

I will pass on the anorexic and bulimic look unless they can't help it. Truth is though, it is mostly about the personality, values, morals, modesty of the woman that is of utmost importance.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Delete of unacceptable post...........

[edit on 17/10/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
u2u jah?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You mean what Carrie's mom referred to as "dirty pillows"?

Love a great set of headlights, myself. I like 'em big. I mean, like, world war two pin-up big. Torpedoes. Hoo Has.

Above all, they should be real. soft. warm and quivering, like when she's just run a little too far, or is flustered. They're kind of like mood rings; you can tell when she's excited, by the points on her warheads.

Course I like legs better.

See, if a guy starts talking about this in too much depth, he starts to sound like an indecisive customer at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Never mind. I'm full of naughtiness right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
REAL!! ALL THE WAY!

Big or small, it doesn't matter.

But fake b00bs, no way.

Have any of you guys here actually had your hands (or other) on fake ones? It's freaking weird.

If I wanted fake, I'd get a latex doll. Then I could avoid the pissing and moaning that comes with women as well.

Jasn

apc

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
she's an incredible actress and I am personally insulted that you would imply that the only reason I watch her is for the bouncy bouncy. Clearly, you've never seen that movie she did with the dude from Motley Crue where they played a husband and wife on a boat.

ow... ow... face hurts... must stop laughing... ow...

Anything more than a handful is just asking for trouble.

And the only time I want a plastic woman is if she can be stowed safely in the overhead compartment.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Anything more than a handful is just asking for trouble.

This is me asking.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
As a guy, I prefer women with larger breast than my own.
I don't think a women should alter her body unless it's for her own physical or emotional good.

Did I say I was a big baby too.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I greatly dislike the standards society is putting on females...

Now they think they need to insert artificial foreign implants into their breasts to make them more "attractive", what is happening to us?! This is illogical! The pressure the beauty industry is putting on women is utterly disgusting. Their own primal beauty is all that matters, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Breast size has no bearing, I despise men who are this shallow!

And on top of that, beauty is no where near the most important aspect of a female; it is her herself, her soul, that is important.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I agree with everything you just wrote, kacen.

I have loved each person I have ever been involved with, and loved what they were, for what it was.

I cannot imagine saying, "I have no interest in her, she's not ______."

Although "intelligent" and "nice" are two qualifiers required by me.

I find "ditzy" people are horrid, horrid turnoff. But that doesn't make them evil. Just not my thing. I also recognize that the size and shape of the body has no correlation to the heart within.

I have dated women of all body types. I have always personally discouraged the use of makeup, hair dye, and bras, etc., except where the woman prefers them.

If the person I was loved was large or small, old or young, it would only be the outer shell. When you are really in love, you begin to imagine that the beloved's failings are less than they are. You end up telling our friends stuff like "but she's really funny, in her own sort of dry way." Or "she's really smart, if you see it from her point of view." It is human nature to do this.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Amen.

Life is so short, we spend most of it trying to be something we aren't. Breasts are unique to each woman and variety is the spice of life !

I see it this way, if a man was unhappy with his genitals and enhanced them somehow, I would probably be really misunderstanding and feel a certain sense of doom for our relationship. What are his priorities and where is his self-esteem and value in himself? Acceptance and love of himself makes for an aphrodisiac ( sp? ) unlike any enhancement could ever be.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Ellipsis]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If a woman cant even make the effort to take care of her body (i.e work towards a healthy figure) what can you expect from her to do for you . Anybody who doesnt respect themselves enough to be the best they can be doesn't deserve my respect IMO.

Why should guys be the only ones who bust their ass in the gyms for women, when women cant take similar effort.

Breast size is not as important as 'appropriate' dimensions. Women with obese and abnormally large breasts are grotesque and fat. Women with small breasts are also seen as 'in fertile'. Artificial breasts is just for appearance sakes, fake. But if "mating" is a competition than one has to do everything they can to win. Men know this and women are learning this now too. To stay competitive women, resort to fakery. Just like how some guys will take steroids for that extra definition.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Anybody who doesnt respect themselves enough to be the best they can be doesn't deserve my respect IMO.

Since when does breast implants = respect for yourself? I would say its the opposite frankly.

Why should guys be the only ones who bust their ass in the gyms for women, when women cant take similar effort.

I dont think whether you stay in shape has anything to do with breast implants. What makes you think men are the only ones who stay in shape? Last time I checked there were just as many women in the gym as men??

But if "mating" is a competition than one has to do everything they can to win. Men know this and women are learning this now too. To stay competitive women, resort to fakery. Just like how some guys will take steroids for that extra definition.

I dont see a relationship and a commitment as a game to win. If you truly love someone you love them despite their imperfections, big boobs, small boobs and all. I have seen multiple responses from the men on this thread stating that a women is beautiful to them because she has a inner beauty that radiates confidence and respect for herself. In my humble opinion a woman who enhances her breasts doesnt and never will truly love herself for who she is, because she attaches value and self worth with physical beauty and sexuality. Life is simple, love and respectfully accept yourself and all things will come naturally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join