It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Back-Up Plan: Stephen Colbert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Stephen just announced on his show that he's running for office. I plan on posting a link in this post when it's up on a site somewhere.

My Question: How the bloody HECK is Ron Paul going to beat Stephen Colbert?!

[edit on 10/16/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Are you.. are you kidding me? This is awesome.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No, it's not. Stephen will sweep the Republican candidates due to his record as a comedian, then get beat by Hillary.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

He is only running in South Carolina, so I don't think Ron Paul, or any other candidate have anything to worry about.

Seems more like a publicity stunt than anything..

[edit on 10/16/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I hope that's all he's running for. If that's all, I hope that it isn't the deciding factor in some way.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yep, pretty soon we will have Paris Hilton as the security adviser, Adam Sandler for press secretary, and Angelina Jolie for president.

What a great time to be living.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

hes got my vote err oh yeah felons cant vote..colbert/gangster '08. oh right one line so imma keep talking to make it longer so how about donations send them to me....and dont ask questions.....no refunds.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by justanothergangster]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wait a minute...how is it possible to only run in "one" state? I thought by running, you were electable from every state.

[edit on 10/17/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe you have to pay a certain fee in every state to be on the ballot. I guess if you don't have the cash, you can't afford to be on all the ballots.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Really? Well, I guess that makes sense, then, if Stephen only pays for one state.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
One thing I have to say is if Steven Colbert is the illuminati master plan then they aren’t half the threat that they are reported to be. I love Colbert, but part of a master plan, I think not.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Too bad Colbert is a die hard libertarian. Good luck with your supposed 'master plan.'

The man is a comedian, not an actor. It's like the Zoolander quote; 'Hand models are made differently.'

Comedians are a whole different kind of beast, they can actually think for themselves and come to conclusions (unlike most actors no offense).

If Stephen is part of some grand conspiracy, I would be very happily surprised. I would take a Colbert as President over the Bush-Clinton dynasty any day.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
He is not a NWO goonie ... just because you are in love with Ron Paul doesn't mean everyone that could be competition or doesn't like him is a illuminati or a whack-job.

It costs millions of dollars to be on the ballot of every state. It is a shame isn't it?

That doesn't stop you from writing a name in on the ballot, but, then you have to worry if it gets counted ...

well, I would be interested to see the results ... or who he would choose as a running mate ... he said he is running for both parties
but really, what party would he go under?

it would be nice to have someone who IS NOT a career politician in office. Someone with their own mind ... and by nature of his show, is up on current events and different perspectives of the events ... clued in to a large variety of opinion ... and well-read. He is a smart man.

It is similar to the movie 'man of the year' ... which I do think the u.s.a. needs someone with some real spirit ... imagine not receiving rhetoric and repeated statements ... imaging a real passion and some energy. Paul and Kucinich try ... but Colbert has much better national coverage ... 30 minutes 4 nights a week

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My only comment is. Did any of you see the Colbert Report about two months ago where he was making fun of the alternative media and begging to become a part of the illuminati?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
By the way I do think he is pretty funny, "The Word" etc

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"COLBERT: That's right. Hatemongers like Media Matters take innocent statements like mine, Rush Limbaugh's, John Gibson's, and Bill O'Reilly's and make them offensive by posting them on the Internet, allowing the general public to hear words that were meant for people who already agree with us."

top topics

join