It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Canol Road Abduction Yukon, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I was reading up on some stuff and somehow came across this site and read an abduction account from a guy named Kevin. First let me state...for the record, I have never been one to subscribe to the whole " I was abducted by beings from another world/dimension"... thing, but having had my own close encounter of a UFO (25-50 feet!) I have to say it is NOT out of the realm of possibilities.

So, more out of boredom than anything...I started reading this gentleman's account of being abducted..and right away..I was drawn in by one statement he made...that I thought the same time of my CE2!!!!

As I watched, it seemed to partially dematerialize and then return to solid form, it did this as it was moving, a couple of times. Then it dawned on me, oh, oh, I don't think I should be seeing this; it's a UFO and probably doesn't want to be seen!

I distinctly remember saying in my head over and over..." I shouldn't be here...I shouldn't be seeing this..." and was quite frankly more in awe at the large UFO in my face...than scared. It was after it had slowly moved off...behind some tree's that I got scared. Really scared. I am NOT the type to be "scared" of anything, so again...I felt this was also odd about my personal experience, and this guy relayed it as well... So I finished reading the report..and I just had kinda a "gut feeling" that this guy was telling the
truth just based on the similarities of my own sighting. Overall good photo evidence or references given and artists renderings used to fill in the gaps.
Even includes a actual picture of "scoop marks" taken from his hands.

Anyway, I thought it was a good read as I have never heard this particular account before....

The North Canol Road Abductionwww.ufobc.ca...

[edit on 16-10-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Even gives a map of the area..whomever this investigator is...he is thorough!

What do you all think? Has anyone heard of this investigator: Martin Jasek, M.Sc., P. Eng. He even has a small "follow up" section on further investigation of the case...

* Witness credibility

*Date determination

*Geographic location

*Kevin's hands (weird)

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wow. Now that's a good case.

It really is well researched and well-documented.

Thanks for posting that. If I wasn't convinced that we've not been visited, this case would certainly give me pause.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great post. Great story.

Abduction stories would have far more credibility if they were this well-documented. The abductor, and possibly the researcher, appeared to follow virtually every path they could to account for this incident.

Granted, anyone creative enough could manufacture similar information. But I'm personally inclined to believe that this is a genuine story.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I agree guys.... I found the account thoroughly written, researched and the presenters genuinely appear sincere. Again, this is basically a word of mouth type report...but done as well as can be done, definitely a compelling story to be sure.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Great Story 1nL1ghtened,

I have to say I was skeptical at first, but the story is told so well with such details that I could not stop reading.

And the pictures of his hands with the little scoop, I just have the impression he is not making this up and it seems to be legitimate.

I like the part where he explains that he was expecting to see little green men and instead he sees something the resembles grasshoppers in blue suits. It made me chuckle a little because I would probably think the same thing.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nice story 1nL1ghtened. I haven't read any goods ones lately and this one is at the top. Very well told with details and pictures. Even drawings by the abductie. And the part where he fills like he's hurtling though the skie at great speeds and fills like he's being stretched. Could you imagine the speed they were going. And also the part about seeing earth and instead of being a blue planet, it was a shining star. Makes me wonder now when I look at the stars, "Is that a planet or a star?" Venus, even though it's close to us looks like a star.
I know this is just a hear say story from a person who may or may not have been abducted by aliens. But you never know who is telling the truth and who is not. I tend to believe him, but until he has hard core evidence then it's just a story. Maybe he accidently fell on a board or construction sight and his hands landed on a couple of nails sticking out and that caused his scoop marks in his hands. Later he looked at his hands and thought of this story. Or just maybe he's telling the truth.
Thanks for the post 1nL1ghtened, great read.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have to admit, this is one of the more compelling stories I've come across in a while. Not saying I believe him but I would say I do more than I don't. I enjoy stories with details and drawings, regardless of how bad the drawings may be.
Great Post 1nL1ghtened!!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
wow! Interesting read!
off topic; that part of Canada is SO BEAUTIFUL and remote. I love the pics of that region.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Great post. This is one that is actually believable on many levels. I can honestly say that he may have had an actual real experience. The fact that it was presented with quite a bit of detail and didn't sound like every other abduction story we hear these days adds credence that he telling the truth. Thank you so much for posting this, it's not often that I find a thread on here that doesn't leave me with a feeling that I wasted my time by reading it. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It would be nice if we could contact Kevin and see if he would join us here on the topic. From all the people who knows him he seems creditable and nice. I'm not much for contacting people but there's an email to contact Kevin or the investigator on this page at the bottom.
Contact Kevin & Investigator

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

An interesting thread my friend: a star and a flag for you: i couldn't stop reading the story.

About the beings,
they vaguely recalls me the Kelly-Hopkinsville ones

About the Dupuytren's Contracture, (Dupuytren's disease): i'm not much convinced that this is the case, either because its unlike external appearance (notice the almost perfect simmetry and the depth of the marks) and the fact that the fingers works fine despite the position and the depht of the marks in his hands: at least statistically it's very strange that the functionality of the fingers has not been affected (at least his little finger should be): he's even able to play guitar despite there's people affected by the same disease who isn't able to place their hands in their pockets, and if it was mild the marks should not be so deep, IMHO. I could be wrong but the statistics in certain kinds of disease are significant, and in this particular one they do, IMHO.

I really hope that Kevin will join us in this discussion.

[edit on 18/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone. Great observations all around! I agree with internos...I do not believe Dupuytren's Contracture, to be the cause of Kevins affliction but I do give the investigator credit for noting other possibilities and trying to present the case with unbiasedness, as is reflected in his researched, report of this incident.

I will see what I can do as the OP to get either Kevin or Mr. Jasek to join this discussion.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hello everyone, I was invited to this forum by 1nL1ghtened. I am the investigator and co-author of this report. I have read all the comments and am pleased that you find this case believable. I certainly do. I have not been in touch with Kevin over the last year or so and he was just about to move last time I spoke with him. I'll do my best to connect with him and tell him about this thread. I think he will be pleased and find it interesting. He is very believable in person, as well as in his writing. Let me know if you have questions about the case.
Martin Jasek

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Martin, thank you very much for indulging us and welcome to ATS.

Alot of the posters on this thread were impressed with the thouroughness of your report on this incident. I would like to start the ball rolling with a couple of questions.

* The area in which this encounter took place appears to be very remote on the map shown....what was your impression of the area?

* How soon after Kevin's encounter were you able to examine the area, and was there any trace evidence on the scene.

* Is there any reason you can determine that these beings would have picked that area? (ie. large mineral deposits, naturally occurring, magnetic fields, or mabey Kevin's very presents there?)

* Is there any other insights or observations you would like to relay about this particular case?

Again, thank you so much for joining us here. It is a true pleasure to have you here and welcome to the best community board online, ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hello, thank you for the nice comments.

Yes, the area is very remote. Although there are more remote places in the Yukon, this area is probably the most remote that has a road. The Norrth Canol Road use to go to I believe Norman Wells in the NWT but is no longer passable as it has not been maintained. It was built in 1942 by the US Government as part of an expensive pipeline project 1 year before WW II ended. After the war was over, construction was abandoned. It is therefore a dead end road that ends at a section that has been washed out by a creek. There is potential for a copper mine in the area I believe. There are still hundreds of rusty abondoned vehicles in some areas along the road. A very sureal sight.

My impression of the area is one of beauty but knowing what had transpired there, it kind of gave me shivers down my spine. Others have had sightings in the area. The nearest community, Ross River has also frequent sightings. www.ufobc.ca...

I visited the area 13 years after Kevin's incident (Sept 2001). I did look in the general area where the beings stood but as Kevin was not with me I was not able to examine the exact same spot. However, with so much time past I doubt that there would have been any traces (footprints?) left. Before I visited the location Kevin described the area where the beings stood very well. I took photos of several similar locations over several km and the one that fit his description the best he also felt was the correct location (after seeing the photos that I took).

Any reasons that the beings would be in this area would of course be speculative. However, Kevin did say that he got the "feeling" that the beings had been in the area for quite some time.

Not sure what more I can add except that I just tried to phone Kevin at his most recent listing but the number is no longer valid. I will try to locate him.

BTW, Kevin had another sighting in the area the following year:
www.ufobc.ca...

Martin

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Having seen a very similiar ship in the same time frame. I find this story fansinating and a little creepy. It was not in Canada but it was still in North America. I rarely see any reports of the ships with the portholes around the middle. I am glad someone posted this.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A very good find. I too find it very believable and sincere. There is little that sounds as if there were any purposeful deception.

Internos, it's funny that you mentioned the Kelly-Hopkinsville story, as I too thought of that when reading this account. (Along with the Flatwoods Monster, both of which have been overlooked by most people simply because of the stereotyping of those that reported them, IMO.)

And a big thank you to MJ for joining us and discussing this. With your background, I hope you will not be a stranger here in the future. We need people of your investigative quality here at ATS.

Good thread-A star and a flag for a job well done.

top topics

join