It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Military Commercial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I found this link to this video on the National UFO Reporting Web Site Database section. There is a link there that takes you to Google Video that is listed as UFO in Air Force Commerical, but it does not look like the Air Force to me.

Any way, take a look at the sky between 19 and 21 seconds when the guys says "Nobody gets hurt". For a split second, you can see something just zip by so fast. I think youtube has the same video for better control of the slider bar and you can see the object better and it does streak do the air.

I don't know, but you be the judge. Look closely!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That really zips by, doesn't it? But I couldn't find it on youtube. Devilishly hard to get it paused in the right place, but when I did, it seemed like it had fins on it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I can't even pause the video at the exact moment, tried loadsa times. Any screenshots you can post please? Looked on YT too but couldn't find it/can't be bothered to search through the 100's of military ads

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Yes, I was thinking about the possibility of being a ROD as well. I will see if I can find the YouTube link and post it quickly.

Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's an insect flying towards and by the camera. Not sure how insects keep being reported as ufo's but there it is I guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is the best image I could come up with.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
heres the best i could get sorry for the size. good catch op.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks. Looks like a rod, high speed military craft or even a UFO....too hard to tell from the image though. Im sure the editors of this vid MUST have spotted it before the final cut of the film....hmmm

Could even be an insect or maybe, just maybe....swamp gas travelling at ultra high speeds

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here is the video on YouTube if you want better control over the slider bar.

Military Commercial Video on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Looks like a waste of time to me, but that's just my opinion. Maybe Jose E"scam"illa can come on in and try to make or take a dollar off of it as well, but that's another opinion (sometimes a shared one) as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Now that I've looked at it a few times, I think I know...the object first appears lined up over the explosion. I think it's a bomb dropped by a plane. There's a delay because the plane would be out of the frame by the time the bomb/missile reaches the target and explodes.

And that's my cue to move on.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Looks round to me.

Chaz.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
But how could it be the bomb that destroys the car when it is moving in the exact opposite direction? I highly doubt it, unless a plane could "drop" a bomb that travels up instead of down

Possible I suppose, but Im no expert when it comes to these kinda things so maybe thats my cue to move on

Swamp gas IMO

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I understand it must be frustrating to always run over the only UFO videos of it being a bright light at night, or a quick streak across the sky but it's all we have at the moment.

Maybe some one will start sky fishing more with better techniques or maybe speed up the recording process so we can record objects in more frames so we can make a clearer distinction.

The point is that it's there, what ever it is.

I can only conclude it's a UFO or a ROD or Kevin Federline picking up his alimony check.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by drunknmunky

I could have explained that better--the UFO is the plane. The plane leaves the frame, and a moment later the bomb, traveling slower than the plane, reaches the target. Kaboom.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

lol....i never even thought of that. I thought you was implying the UFO was the bomb. Anyway, good point and maybe that is what we're seeing. I would've thought remote detonation would have been a tad easier, but like I said before, I know absolutely nothing about these kinda things

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It looks like a bug to me.

Like it was coming towards the camera, then turned and went off screen.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thank you for the feedback, just an FYI, I did post the YouTube link so you have better control of the frames to look at the video.

It's a few threads up from this post.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Didn't the soldier control a robot that placed a counter charge in the vehicle? If so then why would a plane have to drop a bomb? The soldier said they do the explosion on their terms so no one gets hurt. So in my opinion it wasn't a plane dropping a bomb.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Didn't the soldier control a robot that placed a counter charge in the vehicle? If so then why would a plane have to drop a bomb? The soldier said they do the explosion on their terms so no one gets hurt. So in my opinion it wasn't a plane dropping a bomb.

I think they were having fun when they said it was a plane that dropped the bomb. You know (ha ha), lets make fun of the video sort of speak.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join