It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama & Cheney are distant cousins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Obama & Cheney ae distant cousins

www.reuters.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - There's no sign of a family reunion planned, but U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney and Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama are distant cousins.

So says the vice president's wife, Lynne Cheney, who said she discovered that her husband of 43 years is eighth cousins with the senator from Illinois.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16/10/2007 by azzllin]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I know they are distant cousins (well i do now) maybe its is just me but is the timing of this news relevant to something? or is it really a family announcment for the joy od discovering the lost cheney clan, cant wait to see if something doesnt break soon, and by that i mean a little shuffeling.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That's pretty amazing.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
When things like this appear i sometimes get sick to my stomach and there is nothing causing it i guess its just triggered memories or just but then your gut tells you to be ready for a shock , kind of a streched out dejavue episode with a bad feeling.

apc

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Could be the final nail for Obama.

All the Obama lovers will now pull away because he's "dirty."

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I posted this a while ago as you can see and was not really taken up by anyone,

However i now see that this is raising its little head the closer things get to D-DAY, ill say it again i think that this is done deliberately over years and years to keep the same group in control.

I kinda like Obama something about him glows at me, and i doubt being related to such an idiot will not effect what he does if he gets the Presidency.

What will annoy the crap out of me is that after the lies Clinton has told in the face of trust, that she wins the nomination and then the Presidency, i have learnt so much about the messed up American election process over the past months, mostly down to everyone on here and their help, i feel so worried for you guys seeing what is happening now, and the fact they continue to shove their dishonesty in your faces and ask you to elect them.

More and more what happens in the USA effects us here in the UK, My hope is that all Americans wake up and see how they are treated and that we over here , well me for one backs your fight to become what your founding fathers envisioned, The presidency is the peoples office not the other way around, perhaps future presidents should be banned from owning stakes in any companies, and be banned from becoming CEO of those companies, all public servants should be barred from having stakes in companies which can be manipulated while they are in office.

The Houses of America should be forced to be profit free for those elected and friends, Whistle blowers should be rewarded with medals and a place in the history books for service to the people. encourage the whistle blower and protect them.

top topics

join