It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, Remember, The 5th of November.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
First off, we have all probably seen ATS's video about the 5th of November right HERE.

And most of us have seen MadV's video as well:

But there's yet ANOTHER thing that appears to be popping up on this date:

I am not sure of all the details pertaining to ATS's event, but it seems like there is going to be a mass meeting at "SoHo" in New York City. Not exactly sure what is the purpose or what is going to be achieved, though. MadV's video is encouraging a massive video posting response, which will also, most likely, be pretty awesome.

But if this idea of donating $100 to Ron Paul on the 5th of November takes off, this truly can be revolutionary. $10 million dollars contributed in one DAY is insane in itself, and I seriously doubt the mass media can ignore such a contribution (except maybe FOX News).

[edit on 10/16/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know quite how to react. I would semi-sorta-kinda like-ta here what the Amigos 3 thinks of this. It is significant, perhaps disturbing.

Good to know for sure,

Vic

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
These are not connected, in any way, to our event planed for the 5th of November.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Didn't think so, SO...

BTW folks - if you simply u-tube search on "V for Vendetta", you'll see a boatload of home-mades like this, almost none of which, me thinks, has anything to do with the ATS November 5th event...

It's a long read, but for an intriguing and thorough discussion on this topic (including a few esoteric connections to "V"), you might want to steer over to this November 5th Thread and join the lively discussion already there...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I would never give a cent to Ron Paul. He is a supporter of ending Birth Right Citizenship. He wants to change our constitution and rid the country of the naturally born Chicano. Death to Ron PAul.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godruigez
I would never give a cent to Ron Paul. He is a supporter of ending Birth Right Citizenship. He wants to change our constitution and rid the country of the naturally born Chicano. Death to Ron PAul.

You mean the illegal ones? Hahahaha, thanks, I needed a laugh.

I'll be donating 100 to Ron Paul on the 5th, hope you all will too.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
You mean the illegal ones? Hahahaha, thanks, I needed a laugh.

Unless I'm mistaken, a child born in the U.S. is considered a citizen regardless of it's parents nationality.

Edit to stay on topic:

Sounds like just another media campaign to hype a movie.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godruigez

do you have links on this?
my guess is he is being demonized in the latino community because he actually wants to uphold immigration laws. something that several previous administrations have failed to do (mostly because immigrant labor serves their campaign contributors business interests) and something a very large majority of americans want.
god forbid an immigrant worker go through legal channels to get a job to provide for their family. my ancestors did.
and BTW ron paul doesnt want to change to constitution he wants to uphold it unlike the rest of the political scum. this is proven in his voting track record.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Im probably going to donate to Ron Paul on that day myself and Im not even a US citizen. But who runs America has a great impact on the rest of the world, and if I can help prevent another creep like Bush running your country, im going to.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid
do you have links on this?
my guess is he is being demonized in the latino community because he actually wants to uphold immigration laws

Guess again.

End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
www.ronpaul2008.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I tried to edit my original post, but I cannot (is there a time limit on editing or something?). Yeah, the second video is now private, but he put out a newer version that isn't private:

In response to that "Death to Ron Paul" comment, I'd have to say that, if the person is being serious, I have nothing to say. If you're joking, try to be a little more obvious and a little less serious.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Death to someone who won't break the law? WOW!!! If you are legal, your babies will be also. If you are not, your babies will not be. Be legal!! any persons welcome!!! My wife is legal, stood in line, and did what was ASKED of her to become legal.... over 30 years ago

True I am ignorant about the situation because my family has been here since before the 1720's (Nathaniel Austin Sr. of the Gilder plantation) and forged the Oregon trail with Elija White (Medorem Crawford Sr.),.... are there other countries I can SNEAK into and have a baby and get citizenship and help for that child?

Oh, and find out who you give your child to when you birth here in the States..... when you sign a birth certificate, you give your babies rights away, thats the law.

top topics

join