It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pterosaur?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Greetings all. Last night there was thread regarding some possible "Ropen" footage. Wasnt sure what too make of it, but I am not an expert to say it was bunk of any any sort, interesting enough though.........After seeing that one, I happened upon this one. This one was title "Pterosoar...". To be honest, if there is a big difference, I wouldn't know. I just thought this was pretty interesting as well and wanted to see what everyone thought. Could it be a Pterosoar? I dont know, but the first few seconds of the video is pretty convincing. enjoy!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sorry about this, but as much as I like the idea that their might be Pterosaurs out there this I believe is a frigate bird.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
YUP. I dont think I can really argue with that. An I wont, Because Jim Marlin I am not. I wonder if he ever saw Bigfoot?
Well, like I said before, the first two seconds of the video had me, then my doubts kinda started settin after. I had to post it to know for sure.
Sherpa. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Your welcome I am just sorry it wasn't a longer thread for you.

Next time try to find something harder to identify, I like the cryptozoo posts.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Petraeussaur, that's another story. I heard it can swallow innocent civilians by the hundreds and doesn't blink and eye at killing his own kind. That's crazy, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
crazy is that is onl goes after the INNOCENT ones!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Either way, I aint disappointed, some you lose, others - you just get smarter. I appreciate the "welcome aboard".
later days brother.
spike d.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks OP and thanks Sherpa!

I saw a bird about 12 years ago or so ... I never talk about it much because I swore it was a Pterodactyl ...

It had the shape, and was HUGE. I kept trying to convince myself it was either an albatross or california condor. I live about 70 miles from both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.

It is nice to know there was a bird with a wing shape better suited to what I saw. Some people tried to tell me I was hallucinating

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
Greetings all. Last night there was thread regarding some possible "Ropen" footage. Wasnt sure what too make of it, but I am not an expert to say it was bunk of any any sort, interesting enough though.........After seeing that one, I happened upon this one. This one was title "Pterosoar...". To be honest, if there is a big difference, I wouldn't know. I just thought this was pretty interesting as well and wanted to see what everyone thought. Could it be a Pterosoar? I dont know, but the first few seconds of the video is pretty convincing. enjoy!

Welcome to ATS.

Just a couple of things. If you read through the whole "Ropen Footage" thread you would have noticed that the video you just posted here was posted there - and it was stated right there that it was a "fake" (or rather a Frigate bird). Or if you used the
Search function
you would have found a previous thread on the topic. It's always safer to search before you post a thread on an older video/news article.

Don't worry, I know you're a new member. Under normal circumstances it would have been 17 strikes with a wet stick.

Edit: Fixed Link

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
NOTED. I'll be doin a little bit more research before i go posting next time. thanks for the heads up.
spike d.

top topics

join