It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter's Site Hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
-Yet again?-

Shown below is what the hacker posted on her site, since removed. This seems to be a hack against her "anti Jew" comments.

"An Open Letter to Readers by Ann Coulter October 15, 2007

Dear Readers,

I've been participating in a charade for nearly eleven years, now. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it. You have all been a part of a sick joke that I began considering shortly after first getting on the air. At first, it was quite interesting to see how people would react when I would use twisted logic and poorly masked bigotry.

But eleven years is a long time to be living a fake life, and I can no longer tolerate this falsity. Even someone as fake as I tires out eventually.

Here's the truth, I don't care what people believe. Jews don't need to be "made perfect" as I so arrogantly proclaimed to Editor & Publisher not a half week ago. I don't even care if people are Muslim. Granted, I don't know much about the religion or the people, but they are people. This is something that we cannot forget, they are in an abhorrent situation. These people are in need of education. Perhaps if we did not participate in causing them misery, they would not hate us so.

In fact, does it really matter whether we are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, or even Pagan? We are one nation. One. We should not let petty differences separate us, we are all American, and should act in that manner.

And with that, my precious viewers, I bid you adieu. My career as a media figurehead is over.

Signed,

Ann Coulter

P.S. - Oh, and Bill O'Reilly is also just acting.

Haha, did it again. Oh, those silly web admins...they just embarrass themselves.

(Admins, check for an e-mail address in the CMS. Find it. I know you will.)

Oh and PPS: I'm a dude."

See Screen cap, before it was fixed:
Screen cap

Source : Ann Coulter's site

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ha! It would be quite a feat in the cosmos to have her say something like this.

Whoever the hacker was, I bet they made Ann very angry. After all, it would result in good publicity, and she's not used to that.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hats off to the hacker.
He seems to know her better than she knows herself.
Pretty damn funny.

join