It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S., British Militaries May Deploy Flying Saucers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This aritcle just came out on FOX News. I just wanted to pass it along here for all to see.

Fox News Article

Researchers in England have developed their own flying saucer — and it might be going to work for the U.S. and British militaries.

There is a link to a video, but my bandwith is exceeded. Just read the article and click on the link of the video there.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wonder if this is what a lot of people in the US and Britain have been spotting. Or could it be just another project to distract the public of the real gizmos flying around?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yup, looks like it could be a better excuse than swamp gas or weather balloons this one!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
lol that company is literally a mile away from me, il keep my eyes open!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That certainly is interesting to say the least. I think it could possibly be used to explain the drone pictures, granted it has to have the capability to make itself invisible...

However I can name 2 video games off of the top of my head that have vehicles exactly like that. I don't know if I buy that these are just now being possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I can't bring the video up. Can someone post it up here so I can see it. My bandwith is exceeded. I'm at work. (: Thanks in advanced to whoever does it.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Will the public be forewarned that these are government UFOS?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Cool ! This is really cool, I think perhaps this is bad in a way because it gives the government one more thing to use to cover-up the existence of UFOs but oh well. I'd be interested to hear what speeds they are capable of flying at and if they could ever make manned ones

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
@ Anhinga -

These are NOT UFO's! Nor are they "flying saucers". That was the bang word Fox chose to do the story with. Crimineys! They are Coanda effect UAV's and since they are admittedly government property they are more than identified. Lets use the words correctly eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
xbox360media.ign.com...

Check out this cool little unit. Crazy how much they look alike. This was also used in the previous game, so has been around for a few years at the very least.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It certainly does bring up the possibilty that these UAVs may ne responsible for a lot of the drone sightings recently.

To be honest I think that these things are a cool idea.

We have a little UAV helicopter in Liverpool that zips about harrassing all the smackrats in our fair city.

The photo in the FOXNews article looks really dronelike.

I love the bit about if it crashes into a mountain it will bounce off and carry on.

Now that's faith in your employees who are going to be controlling these things.

top topics

join