It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against the White Race?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am all for affirmative action. Some people think that we are so evolved as a species that if they got rid of affirmative action, jobs would still hire blacks if they were qualified. I seem to think otherwise.

Just as if Obama got rid of the Constitution to write a better one, I think that whites would put him and all blacks back in slavery. We're not as evolved as we'd like to think and we probably never will be.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If there is no conspiracy, shouldn't this thread be called The Non-Conspiracy Against The White Race? Just sayin..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In relation to the OP, I would like to forward this....If the Darker skinned races had their way and the white races were eradicated from the planet or moved into a small region to fend for ourselves I ask you this.

Would the world be a better place ? I can guarantee you that within 18 months the following would happen.

1. No Airplanes would be flying.
2. No more hand outs from the West
3. Health Systems would fail
4. Education would amount to something that used to happen
5. Corruption would be rampant as per Zimbabwe/Columbia/NK ect... but on a much grander scale everywhere.
6. Tribalism would be the new form of social economic system
7. Diseases running rampant
8. Massive food shortages
9. War on every street due to ever kind of shortage
10. Mass Death

I am not blowing the white races horn here but every knows this is fact, so before you decide that whites must go contemplate the above 10 things I come up with in 2 minutes of thought.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Because although it isn't politically correct to say it, whites have their own culture and a part of that is a work ethic that is different to other cultures.
A lot of our culture hinges on productivity, organisation and order.
If anyone disagrees I can name quite a few countries where very little gets done while people take siestas and frequently close up shop in the middle of the day. If the whole world operated that way, we'd still be riding horses and carts.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I am over Political Correctness mate, I will call a spade a spade but I will use common decency and try not to be derogatory but if the truth is the truth then so be it.

If peoples feelings are hurt because they cannot see the truth then it is "they" who need to be shaken to see it not I. You can call someone a racist for any reason you see fit but the word has been designed socially by the media to be used as a weapon against the white race.

If you call a black person a racist it has absolutely no power and even the Black Person knows this and laughs even if internally, the Law Courts very very rarely treat a case of Racism toward a White as serious and usually the case gets laughed out of court.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

The reason for mid-day siestas has more to do with oppressive climate.

Not that there are not "lazy" cultures - because there are. However, sitting in your air conditioned, centrally heated, cultural legacy of milking every warm daytime hour needed climate, may be leaving you with some incorrect assumptions.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Got proof? Or just vitriol?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Everything mazz mentions is not a racial. They are cultural, not biological.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is what i think of this whole situation:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The only conspiracy here is the conspiracy to separate the human race by the NWO.

The NWO are on their last legs, having proven their greed, craveness, villany and outright incompetence. They will do anything and everything to gain back control, after the masses had their eyes unblinkered to see what their Master's collaborators and puppets truly are.

The last trick left on the book to protect themselves is the racial card, always successful, tried and tested. Most of the NWO are descendents of the thieving colonnial past, and are white.

Should push comes to shove, these overfed NWOs will be easily recognisable at a glance, and the first targets for wrath.

The only way they will hope to survive public whiplash as well as incalcating fear into humanity is to divide and conquer, the tactic used by the Colonial Brits to rule its empire where the sun never sets, enslaving whole mankind even of the white races.

There are plenty of dissatisfied and foolish rednecks and KKKs whom they will use to do the dirty job for them.

Thus you can see them regularly spewing the hate in various manners to insidiously and cunningly repeat and reinforce the race issue until many get so used to it and would believe that whites are being targeted, which in reality is a lie or ill perceived misconceptions.

Evidences are thrown into the wind, just repeat that white are maligned and it will sink into many a mind. Fear of non-existant persecution abounds.

Laws will be re-enacted to curtail all rights, white or black, police steps in, army called upon, and the NWO wins again. They read humans like a book.

NO!!! We must not be divided! White or black or yellow or blue, we bleed the same and aspire the same - progress, prosperity, equality and peace in our lifetimes and for our generations. Let not such insidous and non-existant fears permeats and divide us!

It's time to Hoist the Colors!!!!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have always wondered why some people refer to themselves as African-America, Latin American, etc., even though they were not born in the United States and not in that country. Why don't European Americans refer to themselves as such?

The label of European American would apply to me, as my ancestors came from various European countries. One set of great-grandparents came from Germany, and another from Ireland.

But...I never met those people. Their children were born in Tennessee and Texas and were raised speaking English. I was raised in a small town in Texas, and my neighbors and friends were white, black, Hispanic/Mexican, and Native American by ancestry, but United States citizens by birth. As for as I can remember, everyone mixed together regardless of skin color.

I can understand the cultural influences on first or second generation Americans, but beyond that, I would imagine there to be some cultural shock (e.g., if I as a 3rd generation "German American" went to Germany).

So...why are African-American and Mexican-American labels applied to individuals who have no real cultural ties to those countries?

Yes, I agree that slavery was wrong, but the days of snatching Africans off their continent are long gone. I didn't own slaves. My parents didn't own slaves. My grandparents didn't own slaves. My great-great grandparents didn't own slaves. It is possible that my g-g-great grandparents did, but I know absolutely nothing about them save some birthdates and so on.

Anybody who is my age (born in the 60s) has not had direct experience with slavery. Slavery as a practice was officially banned over a hundred years ago.

So...why do (some, not all) contemporary black Americans hold (some) white American as guilty for what our ancestors did wrong? We had nothing to do with it. (Attention: the following statement is merely a question, not a hate-filled missive. It's-just-a-simple-question.) Is it possible that (some) blacks are keeping themselves in slavery through their own emphasis on its presence in our history?

Should I be punished because one of my ancestors was probably in the Nazi regime?

Another poster stated this next idea as well, though not this specific example. The police department of Dallas has a black officers association. Would there be a community reaction to the formation of a white officers association?

This next question is also not meant to be offensive. Is equal treatment regardlessof skin color different from special treatment becauseof skin color?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

I am still a teenager and I totally agree I think it's crazy and unfair that other races can have all these groups promoting their race and putting down whites and if a white person would say somethin "offensive" towards another races it's so messed up according to them!! Well when I read this you officially became my hero!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

you know people say that people r more racist in the south its true but the black people in the south act more friendly and down to earth all the blacks up north act stupid sag their pants, listen to loud music, say the n word in every sentence, they act like complete idiots and the people in the south r starting to do it because i know when blacks starting doing that stuff around me it really ticks me off. I have no problem with Black people, but the ghetto idiots really tick me off. call me racist if you want but i know plenty of white folks that say the same i do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join