It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against the White Race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i can see where you are coming from.
in some ways we are made to feel like being white is bad.
im totally against slavery and im a big believer in equallity for everyone and averything including animals.
and i really respect martin luther king and rosa parks
(i am white)
but the only thing i do not agree with is this

Originally posted by SimiusDei

Why are the Black Panthers considered a "civil rights" group while the Ku Klux Klan is a "hate" group? Hell, the BPP has even been allowed to openly recruit members on college campuses throughout the country. If the KKK attempted this (or any "white" group) it would be called a "hate militia" or something along those lines.

the ku klux clan were an evil group that used murder and fear to rule people they even killed or terrorised white people whole fought for rights for black people(i hate saying black people because i hate that we are all people we are all and it shouldnt matter what colour we are but for the sake of arguement).

i admit i dont know much about the black panthers but ive never heard them burn people alive while tired to trees helplessly burned alive and burning crosses and killing children.
if i am wrong and they are like the kkk the i appaulagise but anyone who was in the kk or even supported them are the most evil things (cant say people).

dont get me wrong we shouldnt be paying the price for our ancestors but we should remember and celebrate when slavery was abolished and free rights were made the law.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

...especially when you see an avatar saying "the south shall rise again" bearing the flag that represented slavery...

this is the same as the swazsticker this is associated with nazis now but was originally a symbol meaning peace. then hitler turned it around.
but i can see what you mean because at first i thought the same thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichinthe ku klux clan were an evil group

Thats true, they WHERE. My brother and father is in the clan. My father is even a grand dragon.

The reason I haven't joined is cause of the history.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eclipse_Solar
Thats true, they WHERE. My brother and father is in the clan. My father is even a grand dragon.

The reason I haven't joined is cause of the history.

were? they still are a racist group whose foundation is that the white race is superior to every other race.

they're horrible...
hell, they'll even take the time to give some "mud lovers" a good beating (at least in MO)
got quite the good one myself from a grand dragon and some other clan members for hanging out with some blacks, arabs, and latinos
hanging out with one of my friends, i told him to get help while i stalled for time (he's black so i thought he'd be more likely to get worked over than i was)
instead, they gave me a 4 man beating for judging people on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin

that's the great KKK for you...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Racism and discrimination are indeed wrong but ya know its a double edged sword... racism and discrimination also tend to breed racism and discrimination.
[/QUOTE]

Idotic analysis, its like white people saying they are racist because blacks are more likely to murder, rape and rob

[QUOTE]
It is all wrong. But as for a conspiracy against the white race. Give me a break.
[/QUOTE]

racist, why not poo poo conspiracies againt the black race

[QUOTE]All it is is a bunch of ignorant fools with no talents and no skills other than to whine complaining that they can't get ahead because they are being discriminated against because they are white as opposed to accepting responsibility for their own laziness.
[/QUOTE]

apply that to the blacks (and their white apologists, such as yourself) who treat blacks like kids and create some sort of culture of victimhood

[QUOTE]
I have been a white male all my life and I am not about to change at 52 and I have never experinced discrimination because of it.
[/QUOTE]

other people have, get over your "I SPEAK FOR THE WHITE RACE" stance, because you don't.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Excuse me while I burst your white bubble,

BUT I think your post lacks any credibility. You are trying to say, that there is also no world wide conspiracy against the blacks, jews, asians, british, irish, scottish, AMISH or anyone else. Firstly, you totally mixed race and nationalities here. Blacks and Jews and British do kind of not mix togather very well. Blacks and Jews do not mix togather very well too - since one is a race other is a religion if you did not notice. So we are dealing with two different things: conspiracy against a religion and a conspiracy against a race. And the WHITE MAN has been discriminant to both of them in his history. If you did not notice, European superpowers (like England, France, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Germany) have colonized entire planet from Americas to Australia. The White Man has slaughtered all the native people of Americas and of Australia too. He has enslaved the Black People and has demoized the Jewish People in the cities of Europe - or shall I call those Ghettos. White Man has conquered almost every corner of this planet and abused it untill it started to bleed. And yet you claim there is NO conspriacy against other religions and races?

I guess you are on the wrong forum board then.

Try something like this - and perhaps take your KKK friend with you as well. Maybe his grand dragon grand father will be proud of his grand son...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Excuse me while I burst your white bubble,
[/QUOTE]

with your black feather, me feared NAT

[QUOTE]
BUT I think your post lacks any credibility. You are trying to say, that there is also no world wide conspiracy against the blacks, jews, asians, british, irish, scottish, AMISH or anyone else. Firstly, you totally mixed race and nationalities here. Blacks and Jews and British do kind of not mix togather very well. Blacks and Jews do not mix togather very well too - since one is a race other is a religion if you did not notice. So we are dealing with two different things: conspiracy against a religion and a conspiracy against a race. And the WHITE MAN has been discriminant to both of them in his history. If you did not notice, European superpowers (like England, France, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Germany) have colonized entire planet from Americas to Australia.
[/QUOTE]

and the Arabs and Muslims (since we are mixing race and religion) from the middle east attempted same in other parts of the middle east, North Africa, Europe (the Crusades were a response to muslim expansion).The mongols attempted to overrun large parts of the world, including Europe.

Some Africans like to tell tales of black expansion (well before the white man) into the Americas (using evidence of statues).

You can criticsie the Europeans for being MORE Successful, but not for exploration, conquering etc, as this is not the sole domain of whites, they have just been more successful in recent times

[QUOTE]
The White Man has slaughtered all the native people of Americas and of Australia too.
[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure "all" negates your post to just bland anti white racist rhetoric from a victim card playing black fool

[QUOTE]
He has enslaved the Black People
[/QUOTE]

blacks enslaved blacks, jews enslaved blacks, arabs and muslims enslaved blacks (and were rather more harsh about it), north africans and muslims enslaved white europeans, and today, millions are in slavery by asian, black and white gangs, whether through immigration or sex trade.You have no monopoly of victimhood, and I and my kind owe you a big fat zero- you probably owe us on the balance of things if you wanna play that card

[QUOTE]
and has demoized the Jewish People in the cities of Europe - or shall I call those Ghettos. White Man has conquered almost every corner of this planet and abused it untill it started to bleed. And yet you claim there is NO conspriacy against other religions and races?
[/QUOTE]

Aye, jews thrive throughout Africa and the Mid East lmfao

[QUOTE]
I guess you are on the wrong forum board then
Try something like this - and perhaps take your KKK friend with you as well. Maybe his grand dragon grand father will be proud of his grand son...

You are as bad and as racist as the KKK you berate

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Pardon me, but I really did not want to answer to your post but to the OP of this thread. Nevermind tho, I think I hit a nerve here too. Firstly let me dissapoint you in saying that I am a White Man living in Europe. And if I remember correctly the Holy Crusades were about conquering Jerusalem and not about any Muslim expansion - since in the time of the so-called Dark Ages in Europe Islamic culture was much agead in almost every aspect of civilization, from astronomy, writing, mathematics, medicinee, philosophy, art, architecture and so on and so on. In fact the European Reinassance was based on Muslim philosophers and artists and scientists.

And of course I can blame the White European Superpowers for conquering and eslaving entire planet - after all that is all they knew how to do and that is what brought the immense wealth and power. Tell me - how many Chinese came to America? How many Indians came to Australia? How many Africans came to Asia? And How many Europeans came to America, Australia and Asia all togather? And if you think that my post is racist, then I guess there is something wrong with you. I only stating historical facts, nothing more. Can you please point out one single racist remark in my posts?

Thank You!

[edit on 22/10/07 by Souljah]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The KKK... The White Civic League... The John Birch Society... The Aryan Brotherhood... need I go on?

Name one conspiracy against the white race that is not some right wing fantasy.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The KKK... The White Civic League... The John Birch Society... The Aryan Brotherhood... need I go on?

Name one conspiracy against the white race that is not some right wing fantasy.

Erm, if that is your definition of conspiracy then let's open the floodgates, a race based separatist organisation, really, how about Nation of Islam and BPP, both race based parties, racist, and the mirror image of your anti white bogey men

"Positive discrimination is anti white, political correctness is anti white and how about inter racial crime stats, whites more likely to be raped and murdered by blacks than vice versa- those aint conspiracies, those are FACTS!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You just don't get it do you? Those organizations have actually worked to terrorize and intiminate (and kill) black people, to deny them the right to vote and their civil rights.

Not the same thing at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You just don't get it do you? Those organizations have actually worked to terrorize and intiminate (and kill) black people, to deny them the right to vote and their civil rights.

Not the same thing at all.

you don't get it do you, you are just a hypocrite, excusing black racism (in fact denying it exists) and wailing lyrically about any white racism or group.

All those groups are racist, whether you like it or not, and the KKK for all its historical wrongs, doesn't do that anymore, it is a race based group, like many black groups.

Meanwhile the crime stats show individual blacks being more likely to rape a white than vice versa

Do the mental acrobatics for that one

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

you don't get it do you, you are just a hypocrite, excusing black racism (in fact denying it exists) and wailing lyrically about any white racism or group.

All those groups are racist, whether you like it or not, and the KKK for all its historical wrongs, doesn't do that anymore, it is a race based group, like many black groups.

Meanwhile the crime stats show individual blacks being more likely to rape a white than vice versa

Do the mental acrobatics for that one

I have already said that racism tends to breed racism and that all forms of it are wrong.

What you don't get is that those groups (KKK etc) actually conspired against blacks.... and did so in some cases (like the KKK) for over a century.

Just because there are black groups simply does not equate to the same thing.

Any racism a black group (or individual) might have simply does not rise to the level that whites (as in WASPs) have practiced against ALL minorities (including other whites) over the course of this nation's history. No matter how you cut it.

BTW what does rape have to do with it? There are asses in all groups. That stat doesn't prove racism at all... its just an ugly stat.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
were? they still are a racist group whose foundation is that the white race is superior to every other race.

The Mormon church used to not allow blacks to receive priesthood until the 1970's.
The new KKK is about heritage and not hate, its about having the right to love your race.

they're horrible...
hell, they'll even take the time to give some "mud lovers" a good beating (at least in MO)
got quite the good one myself from a grand dragon and some other clan members for hanging out with some blacks, arabs, and latinos
hanging out with one of my friends, i told him to get help while i stalled for time (he's black so i thought he'd be more likely to get worked over than i was)
instead, they gave me a 4 man beating for judging people on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin

What you went true was meeting some violent idiots. And there are many of them clansmen or not. Remember that there are catholic priests that molest little boys. There are Police officers that beat up people just for being black. Does that mean that they represent what the Police stand for? Of course not.

that's the great KKK for you...
I wish I could give you links, but I don't think I get to. And I'm sorry that you came across idiots, but they don't represent the modern clan.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks by a group of up to fourteen Muslim Lebanese Australian men led by Bilal Skaf, against White[1] Australian girls, some as young as 14, in Sydney, Australia in 2000.
WIKI

You obviously had not heard about the Mexican vs black gangs in LA.
Here read about this.

Have you heard about the Zebra murders?, the Nuwaubians saying in their lecture that the white people are the devils?, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the modern black panthers that wants to kill every zionist in Israel?

Oh wait, those are not racist they are just regular groups that help kids do their homework and such. Maybe the next time a black kid beats a white kid we should hold a parade for him with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

What about trailer trash? Mostly white, yet they live like kings and queens, they got millions of dollars in the banks, but they love living in mobile homes. You guys are making no sense what so ever. I came from Iraq, I have seen discriminatory from every side of the fence, Wwhether you like it or not.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Equinox99]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have already said that racism tends to breed racism and that all forms of it are wrong.
[/QUOTE]

no, it is the human condition, you seem to imply that black racism is merely a response to white racism, which is itself a racist statement

[QUOTE]
What you don't get is that those groups (KKK etc) actually conspired against blacks.... and did so in some cases (like the KKK) for over a century.
[/QUOTE]

yeah, and some black groups conspire against white people, kinda my point- its all the same, racism is racism- you direct your anger at racism only towards whites which makes you racist (even though you are white)

[QUOTE]
Just because there are black groups simply does not equate to the same thing.
[/QUOTE]

Bizarre racist interpretation, it is exactly the same, I do not belittle blacks by treating them like kids, exactly the same as white groups in my book

[QUOTE]
Any racism a black group (or individual) might have simply does not rise to the level that whites (as in WASPs) have practiced against ALL minorities (including other whites) over the course of this nation's history. No matter how you cut it.
[/QUOTE]

Utterly pathetic, dehumanises both blacks and whites and cuts them into "Victim" groups and "oppressor" groups- I am not responsible for slavery any more than Oprah Winfrey is responsible for blacks selling other blacks all those years ago, or any more than an arab now is responsible for black slavery or the slavery of Europeans.

You are just a pathetic self hating fool, and it is you who has the racist atttiudes- cut that uncle tom

[QUOTE]
BTW what does rape have to do with it? There are asses in all groups.
That stat doesn't prove racism at all... its just an ugly stat.

Indeed (although the stats who these asses are more likely to be black),hence I introduced it, is as idiotic and stupid to use that as reason for white racism as it is for you to excuse black racism

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by grover

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks by a group of up to fourteen Muslim Lebanese Australian men led by Bilal Skaf, against White[1] Australian girls, some as young as 14, in Sydney, Australia in 2000.
WIKI

You obviously had not heard about the Mexican vs black gangs in LA.
Here read about this.

Have you heard about the Zebra murders?, the Nuwaubians saying in their lecture that the white people are the devils?, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the modern black panthers that wants to kill every zionist in Israel?

Oh wait, those are not racist they are just regular groups that help kids do their homework and such. Maybe the next time a black kid beats a white kid we should hold a parade for him with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

What about trailer trash? Mostly white, yet they live like kings and queens, they got millions of dollars in the banks, but they love living in mobile homes. You guys are making no sense what so ever. I came from Iraq, I have seen discriminatory from every side of the fence, Wwhether you like it or not.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Equinox99]

Exactly friend, and self hating whiners like grover are an insult to the white victims of racism, shame on him

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eclipse_Solar
The Mormon church used to not allow blacks to receive priesthood until the 1970's.
The new KKK is about heritage and not hate, its about having the right to love your race.

maybe you should tell the klan that yourself. this "pride" involves a lot of racial slurs

and honestly... race? there's maybe pride in culture...but race?
there's no reason to love your skin color, it's quite stupid

What you went true was meeting some violent idiots. And there are many of them clansmen or not. Remember that there are catholic priests that molest little boys. There are Police officers that beat up people just for being black. Does that mean that they represent what the Police stand for? Of course not.

ah yes, but there's a grand dragon here. the klan is a hate group, don't apologize for them. they aren't a group for people to be proud of who they are, it's about people thinking that they're better because of the color of their skin

I wish I could give you links, but I don't think I get to. And I'm sorry that you came across idiots, but they don't represent the modern clan.

yes, they do. the modern KKK may not be as violent or active as the old KKK, but they're still a hate group.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Some clarification on the Confederate States of America flags. I know it's Wiki but it brings together history information that can be found on other pages out there. Never the less, that graphic does represent ideas for many people whether it really was the flag or not.

What is now often called "The Confederate Flag" or "The Confederate Battle Flag" (actually a combination of the Battle Flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design), despite its never having historically represented the CSA as a nation, has become a widely recognized symbol of the South. It is also called the "rebel" or "Dixie" flag, and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars" (the actual "Stars and Bars" is the First National Flag, which used an entirely different design).

The Link to Flag Info

I am a native of the south and I am not meaning this to be pro or con. Years ago I just thought I should understand it's history.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Goodbye off to ignore you go... right where you belong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join