It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time i almost got abducted by aliens [IF aliens are real]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
this thread ladies and gentlemen is an example of a really bad post and how moronic grown up adults can act to such a lack of stimulus with very little sleep and no pesonal lives.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ive read that study in america has shown that over 2 million people have appeared to me abducted my aliens!
. They used hypnotic techniques to get the person to relive or see past events or show signs of abnormal behaviour. facinating if it is true. why would they wanna abduct us? maybe clone us for pets or somthing. all the people were returned. but even human technology can make people not remember nething during a period of time eg during surgery.wonder if ive been abducted :S

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
wow, thats facinating, but I don't think if I were an alien i would want to clone a 15 year old 180 lbs boy with a golf club as a weapon for pet. But thats just me.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by SABOTWULF]

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by SABOTWULF]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
probably not.

rest assured that the department of homeland security is doing it's best to keep you safe from alien abduction.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Are you kidding? the DHS has a list of everyone on this site and has them catagorized in 2 list...the ones who get analy probed and the ones who don't. Then they give it to thier alien co-conspiraters.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
oops, my bad.

my bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
no problem man, but you'll never guess what list your on!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
well i mean all these crashed space ships and alien bodies stored somewhere i mean maybe they wanna take a few back. they could be trying to find our weakness and then invade?? has neone read the book Harmonic ** (** stands for the unkown part of the name) its a good book neway all about a so called grid system on earth used for navigation. its a really interesting book, no matter what side u see this alien thing from its worth a read.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
just as the current probes search mars, alien probes search earth. they visit us in order to retrieve the information.
sometimes, when they are careless, they are seen. They learn from these incidents and adapt to when we are able to observe them. this is why they come at night, when we are most vulnerable.
we must do our best to remain calm in the face of the alien invasion.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
if they wanted our planet then we just nuke it and hide underground for a couple of centuries and develop weapons. nuked ground would be useless to them. then when they come back and think were dead we jump outa the ground and kill them then the cycle repeats itself until they blow up our planet and move on.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
neway y would aliens be interested in resources from our planet. there are millions of other planets with good resources. if they wanted to eliminate us then they would have sufficient technology to do so from far away. if they are coming closer maybe they have the same sort of goal we do? searching for fellow intelligent life?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
believe me, if they were searching for intelligent life, a technology comparable to a race that could successfully visit another planet then RETURN, they would look elsewhere. We can't even keep our own planet in one peice. what could they learn from us??

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
we evolve as we learn. stage of development of a intelligent empire. maybe they would like to take us through there path into enlightenment to have a friend. it would be so lonely and i guess they would take ne chance for another race to interact with? we certainly would. but i guess theve evolved to a stage where superiority is no longer a factor.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
interesting theory.

maybe

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Right here is what happened last evening. Some 15y/o kid has been reading this site all of Alien stuff it made him scared so he couldn't sleep and he was hearing things when someone has fear their mind plays tricks on them makes them hear things. This thing used to happen to me a years and years ago when I got into all this Alien stuff I was lieing in my bed scared thinking "Please don't abduct me let me sleep" it was stupid now I want to be abducted to see what it is like. I ain't scared of all this and the author of topic shouldn't be. My advice stop watching scary movies and keep on reading this Alien stuff till you ain't scared no more. The more you discover the more interesting it becomes...

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
man and I thought I had issues.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
yes. that is what is best.

it makes it easier to slip in under the cover of geese honking..

they love open windows.

does it seem warm in here?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
why would they need to abduct so many people. i mean theres only a certain number of types of people. male or female different race, different bodyshape, disabilities. gee unless there trying to complete humands genetic code for some reason. maybe create a "vaccine" or "antidote" for humans as they do with bacteria and viruses. get the genetics and exploit a weakness.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
think ZOO

then it makes sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
yes it does. they could disguise as aliens. how do you know ur dog or cat aint an alien waiting to pound on you?? maybe they # on our lawns as payback and to test our temper and sleep on our beds for a good vantage point.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join