It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial Spaceflight & UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Over the past few years, no doubt most of you have heard of Sir Richard Branson's latest niche in the market, Virgin Galactic. Even though flights are primarily expensive starting at a whopping £120,000 or thereabouts, the price will come down and down over time much like anything else. Virgin Galactic are not the only ones taking a shine to this market, there are others Bigelow Airspace are putting up their space hotel, and so are another group named Galactic Suite who want their first one up there by 2012, whether they meet this deadline is another thing, but at least it's official. I urge you to take a look at the design of this space hotel, it's pretty unique.

www.galacticsuite.com...

It has large slideable diaphragm windows in each suite, allowing large space vista's for your stay, now onto my point!

In say, 15 years or so, in theory all this should be starting to take off, perhaps only for the rich at first, but the rich are still people with eyes and keen senses, i think it will be the time for a lot, and i mean a lot, of UFO sightings, there are of course plenty of satellites in orbit and plenty of debris, but my hope is we can get some cracking evidence of something truly unidentifiable.

Will the times of government denial over? I don't think so personally but i'll put that question forward for your scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see if they have to sign something to say they wont disclose anything they've seen on their trip. Or maybe the staff will have a list of items to pass off as excuses for any strange sightings. I'm sure a "mirage of the planet Venus on the horizon" will work just as well up there, lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Washington – The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), whose Office of Commercial Space Transportation (AST) is newly charged with regulating commercial space flight crew and passengers, has proposed requirements for crew qualifications and training and for passenger training and informed consent.

Would the FAA perhaps have something to do with the list of 'excuses' the pilots may be given?

I'm pretty sure many of us would see something out there but how would we identify it as unidentifiable? After all not a lot of us are trained like these pilots, so 'they must know better' or at least thats the way they will see it!

With the first official flight in 2009, I wonder if anyone will see anything..

new topics

join