It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Object On Far Side Of Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Just wow, John. Im so not ready...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can see something there that looks out of place. I don't agree that the blurring is dust from a crater impact. I find that answer pretty funny seeing how the dust has some perfectly straight edges to it in this image and others of the moon.

And John is right when he says that people who believe usually see more than others who don't. That's not an insult at all. It can be proven by just looking through this thread. The people who don't believe take a 2 second look at the image or don't even bother to view it at all and base thier opinions on what they already believe. If you don't believe in the existance of any possible life outside Earth, then you're going to look at this thread as a joke. If you believe the possibilty of life outside Earth, then you'll view this thread and study the images posted and THEN you'd have your opinion.

Believers look more into things and study them

Non-believers will barely take a glance and just want to argue about it

----------------------------------------------

I think ATS should make a little rule about the posts that say nothing but:

"Nothing to see here move on" and "You people are delusional and need to get out more"

I know there's a rule about one-lined replies, but I see people say those things constantly and they stretch it out to more than one line to get away with it and it's actually very annoying. The people that do this think that just because they don't believe or see anything, that it just can't be real. So nobody else should bother with it. It's insulting to the OP and does nothing but waste thread space. It also completely disrepects anyone who has a different OPINION than thiers.

You people that do this are very arrogant and don't even bother trying to have an actual conversation. You just jump in and shout "NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ON!!!", make a small insult and then just leave. It's pretty sad that these same people make themselves out to be very intelligent and open minded, yet they won't even bother to read the entire thread first or anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Being color blind also plays a big role in determining one's effectiveness to discern anomalies even in B&W photos.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Indeed, such very simple differences as well as the more complex are always factored in in a scientific path of understanding. I could not list them all, but thank you for making a good point. We all help each other define these ideas.

ZG

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

sorry but i cant see much of anything with my glasses on and much less with them off--------i would love to see what you see but i am too weak ?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thank you for all your replies!

Firstly i dont know why some people cant see what the other users can see? Maybe we are seeing what we want to see BUT the anomaly is still in the photo for anyone to see so if one person see's somthing then ok, but if a few people see it we cant all be seeing the same thing in an imaginary sense! (Like a group hallucination)

Reply to disownedsky

Actually it was seeing the object in the full image view which caused me to zoom in! & seems as though this is on wikipedia i think we can say its not doctored or Manipulated. (To my knowledge)

Thank you for your reply Mr Lear, im unsure but was these anomaly's brought up in an other thread?

Ok so lets not let this thread be derailed from the topic, What do we think the anomaly could be?

How big do we think it is?

Any surrounding anomalys?

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
cool!! I wonder why I've never heard about this before; it reminds me of the pyramids on mars, let us know if you notice any random faces on the moon!!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just a thought, I'm no expert by any means so don't even know if this is possible, but would comparing 2 different NASA images of the same area maybe shed some light on this?

If evidence of some kind of anomoly/airbrushing is present in both sources, I think a lot more people would maybe be inclined to agree that maybe there is something to this.

Don't really know what to make of it myself, possibly airbrushing, possibly fault with the imaging is an entertaing read non the less

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We're all focused on the triangular shape, but if you use the www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... website and use the coordinates from the other thread (-35 , 200) you get this image. I don't know about you all but that looks like something out of the ordinary directly to the right of the triangle in this image.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Seems like one of the aliens in the control room forgot to push the cloak ship button hahaha..

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It looks like someone used smudge or blur with photoshop on one thing, while the other just looks like it may be a moon shaped geologic feature...I don't know, we need more High-Res images =/.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
It's pretty simple.

This is a bucket wheel excavator on the road carved in the north interior face of Copernicus.

If you can see a colorized bucket wheel excavator then you are ready to find other stuff and comment on anomolies.

If you can see a bucket wheel excavator, you took something other than vitamins this morning. I love how they just colored in the shape needed, with no regard to the natural lines present.

If you can't see a colorized bucket wheel excavator you need to move on. This thread does not concern you. You are not ready for whatever reason. And I have no idea what that reason could be. Thanks.

I love the 'you're not ready' approach...Yeah, it's that everyone's not ready for the truth, not that you're spouting complete nonsense with no proof besides 5th generation photo collages zoomed in by 500%.

Considering you are in the extreme minority, I suggest you rethink your study.

If 99% of people see a blotchy, pixellated collage of photos and 1% sees a bucket wheel excavator, maybe you need to study why the 1% sees something that isn't there.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That looks like absolutely nothing to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by InnocentBystander

Considering you are in the extreme minority, I suggest you rethink your study.

If 99% of people see a blotchy, pixellated collage of photos and 1% sees a bucket wheel excavator, maybe you need to study why the 1% sees something that isn't there.

Thanks for the post InnocentBystander. We haven't started any formal records but just an estimate would be 80% can see the bucket wheel excavator, 20% percent can't see anything.

I would guess that you are in the 20% who can’t see anything.

Lets try one more. This is a photo taken by Mike in England with a 10” telescope. It is the crater Aristarchus. Aristarchus is 29 miles in diameter.

These are natural colors, no color was added.

Can you see anything? Anything at all?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well John, I see that big blue glowing orb reactor/base thingy. And I don't think that it belongs on the moon, haha lol. Do you think that man has a base on the moon or is that an ET building?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
good find. I think the most obvious clue for the people who cant see the object is the partial blurred image. We have seen a lot of these with NASA and as soon as i saw the zoomed in pic, the first thing i thought was that it was another photoshoped attempt to cover something up... and why does NASA do such a bad job at blurring the images? because these pics were never meant for the general public to be able to zoom in so far at such high resolutions. While i was sketchy at first about believing in structures on the moon... the more research i do is deffenatly leading me to believe this possibility.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by netsurf
In my opinion (given this is not an artifact), it is simply an impact of a meteorite glancing off of the surface of the moon. The "blurred" out area is simply the dust rising from the impact. That's what I see anyway.

That cannot possible be an explanation for what is on that image.

The image is actually a lot of photos taken over time and pieced together to form a whole. Therefore in no way can it capture a meteorite impact with dust rising of the surface. That would require one single shot for the whole moon.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
As zorgon pointed out mikesingh has posted what i believe is images of the same anomaly from a different source.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are what he posted:

source: www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Typically that thread is littered with the same sorts of arguments that are going on in this thread

In my opinion an anomaly is shown in the photo. Something not natural with the moon surface/landscape. You can speculate over what it is but their isn't much point arguing over speculation.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
When I originally posted the moon photos there were several people who could really not see the bucket wheel excavator even when we colorized it.

It's the shape of a bucket wheel excavator, no question about that. But you of all people should realize that it's just a hologram disguising some even wilder stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I definitely see a head in profile looking to the left, but I cannot see enough symmetry to justify calling it a bucket excavator unless maybe it is in ruins and is not completely there. I have to say I am envious of people who are seeing all the anomalys that are purported to be in the pics. I can see some of the really obvious ones, but am left scatching my head and blinking at the monitor for most of them. I repeat here my request for those of you who can remote view to go there and report back. The minute that I am able to do an OOBE, I am going there. After I check out the location of the Lost Dutchman Mine and the treasure cave where Harry France got his gold bars from of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join