It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The boy who is allergic to (almost) every food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Twelve-year-old Tylor Savage doesn’t have to ask what’s for dinner. It’s chicken or tuna with carrots and potatoes and maybe some grapes or an apple — the only foods to which he is not allergic.

“I’m a little bored with the same food,” Tylor told TODAY co-host Matt Lauer during a visit to New York on Thursday with his father and sister.

But the British boy is not complaining. When Lauer asked him if he wishes he could eat all the wonderful things he sees other kids wolfing down, he said, “Not really, because I know it will make me ill.”

Link

So you think you've got it bad huh? Check this poor kid out!
Its stories like these that make me take a step back to realize just how good life is for me. All the silly things that happen through out the day to me is nothing in comparison to this boys problems.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am allergic to wheat/gluten, casein/dairy, eggs, and bananas! really.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I know a girl who is allergic to one or two things, but fakes allergy to a half-dozen others for attention.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
then there's me that refuses to admit that anything will phase him. =)

i don't have any allergies but i usually don't think twice about eating something that i know will give me....problems....the next day. =)

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was eating while i read this, it made it seem a lot tastier.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Reading this I am glad im not alergic to anything. I dont think i can eat the same thing everyday.. poor kid

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Dairy and processed food for me.
Lactose intolerance.
It's typical because cheese/cream/icecreams are my fave sweetiestoo

I have it anyway but only on 'safe days' where I don't have to speak/sing and where there's a toilet within short running distance

It will be interesting to watch this boy's development because he's forced to eat 'healthy' stuff..almost like an anti-21st century diet.
He'd be ideal to use as a 'control' experiment against others eating all these crappy MacDonalds etc.

I know that may seem harsh but I've done a diet exactly like his and after 3 weeks you lose the craving for junk anyway.
It's a blessing he CAN eat the 'right' stuff.

Good luck to him.

top topics

join