It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's face shows up in a mushroom cloud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hopefully this is the right place for this, so here it is.

I was looking at some pictures of atomic bomb testing, and came across this picture. www.atomicarchive.com...

Does anyone else see Satan looking to the left, in the upper middle of the fireball?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Do you have any other pictures of satan to compare them to?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ok maybe it is not the devil, but do you see the bearded horned guy?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't see it. I even asked my wife to take a peak. But I do see a long haired red Silky Terrier dog. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

i saw the same thing lol but when the OP said something about it looking left i took another look and saw it but hey we are social creatures

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

OK. I looked again. Now it looks to me like a lion head roaring, eyes, nose, teeth and all. He is peering directly 90 degrees left from us. Weird stuff.

[edit on 10/16/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Look at the upper middle part, I see a side face view, beard, nose, eye, and a firey horn coming out of it's head, I wish I knew how to crop it so only the face was showing.... But I'm a computer idiot.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
based on what people tell you the devil looks like, i'd say.
but has anyone really seen the "devil" to know if something looks like him/it ?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ok my wife showed me how to mess with the picture, and I circled the head. I uploaded it to my ats member upload area, but I don't know how to get it where you guys can see it. HELP!!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I have never seen the devil, I'm just going off of the all the pictures and descriptions I've seen.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I dont know man that kinda looks more like Peter Griffin. Are you sure thats really the devil? I've been looking for proof of the devil.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That really is a stretch. I mean, when you see the shape of a bunny-rabbit or a puppy-dog in a cloud, do you actually think that it is either? It's just silly.

The human mind is programed in such a way to spot familiar shapes. For whatever reason, you happened to see the face of what you happen to think Satan might look like.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Theres already thousands of threads like this on ATS.. from the paranormal section, to the UFO section, to the skunk works section

all it is is your brain associating random shapes and colors with things that are familiar to you

and as a previous poster already asked, do you have a good photo of the devil to compare it to?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hopefully this worked.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I see a bearded dude, with a horn coming out of his dome, a beard , the eyeball and forehead are clearly visible, and nose, It may not be the devil, but I do see a face.

You can see his hair also.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by downtown436]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Now can anyone see what I am talking about?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
this could happen ..but the best devil was in the movie in "The Car" when
it blew up at the end.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The horned image of satan was taken from a pagan god.

So no thats nothing, unless hey maybe it's the actual pagan god.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Be careful what you are repping Kacen, in this case the horned God comes from the God Moloch also thought to be the same as Chemosh of the Moabites and synonymous with Baal.

You can call these "Pagan" Gods because they dont fit into any other existing religions, but should "Pagan" be the 'other' category? I don't think so. I'm not pagan but I know that the pagan which is practiced today originated from my people Europe and so it is, I cannot deny.

At the same time, I know that Pagan isn't the Death cults of the Ancient Middle
East, where they'd sacrifice children to the God(s) and burn them etc.

The 10 Tribes of Israel minus Judah and Benjamin fell into depravity and began worshipping these. Then as prophesied they were swept off into the winds, with the except of the 2 who formed the Kingdom of Judah in the south.

However, King Solomon's son and heir did claim to have a larger pinky finger than his father's loins, it is written in the Old Testament, lol. Kings, I believe the book is. I don't know why I added this.

But the Horned God is for all intent Moloch/Baal/Chemosh, the one they worship at Bohemian Grove, and believe me, you don't want to associate with that. You say Pagan I say Death cult.

[edit on 10/17/2007 by runetang]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join