It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI@HOME TEAM MANAGERS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm assuming Genya would like to be a ATS SETI@HOME team manager, but I also need two more. Your tasks will be to keep the WU data updated between the SETI group page, and a database on ATS. You'll be responsible for keeping the data up-to-date every weekend. The goal is to do a weekly analysis of team progress, then award ATS points to the team, and individuals based on the team's progress. Who's up for this?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ill vollunteer

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would love to give it a shot as SETI@HOME team manager. Count me in

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I run seti like 24/7 on my comp but uh I wish I had more time to help out. Same name on forum as on List.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sign me up please!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
since you already have two, I'll offer to be an alternate

BG

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I don't mind getting involved as long as it's not to complicated a process. I'm always checking out the progress of the seti members board , but I will be the first to admit that I'm not really that clued up on the best way to run the programme or anything like that . I just send in my work units and post my 2 penith worth on here every so often.
I agree that Genya would be the perfect choice for ATS SETI@HOME team manager as he is obviously totally commited to the work that we do.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I'm assuming Genya would like to be a ATS SETI@HOME team manager, but I also need two more.

Hi SkepticOverlord/ team!!

I'd be *delighted* to accept the post, if evrybody is happy with that?

I would be delighted to help "keep the WU data updated between the SETI group page, and a database on ATS" alongside with colleagues from the team.

Thank you for your support SO - and to that of the ATS SETI@home team of course!!

Go team!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Next weekend I should have the form completed. Ultimately, the ATS SETI team numbers will be displayed in the board stats like all the other important performance data.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Next weekend I should have the form completed. Ultimately, the ATS SETI team numbers will be displayed in the board stats like all the other important performance data.

Wonderful news SO.... On behalf of the team, thank you and all at ATS!!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I know I'm late to respond, but If there is a space left I'd be interested. If not, maybe if one comes up l8r.
Either way, Keep on crunchin on!
BAKED

xn

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Count me in. I am very loyal to the Seti@home project. I was one of the first to join (a little after the beta ended).

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
when will the other two managers be informed, if they haven't already?
I wasn't going to push it but curiosity has gotten the better of me.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
when will the other two managers be informed, if they haven't already?
I wasn't going to push it but curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Hi pantha!!

Nothing heard here - I can only imagine that "recent events" have taken priority and perhaps such decisons are being held in abeyance?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
yeah I realise that. I know I'm just too impatient. I'll bite my tongue now.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry for the dealy folks... we've had some "issues" to deal with on other fronts.
I should be back on this task in the near future. You have not been forgotten... just place on the back-burner to simmer.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sorry for the dealy folks... we've had some "issues" to deal with on other fronts.

I should be back on this task in the near future.

You have not been forgotten... just place on the back-burner to simmer.

The slower you cook things, the better they taste

Thank You again for taking care of the Infidels so quickly!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
No worries SO - we *had* noticed that recent events would have taken up your time somewhat!

Thanx for keeping us all informed - as you'll see the team is continuing to flourish and we're "forging ahead" at the moment through other teams rankings!!

Thanx SO for your support!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord, can I be a SETI@home team manager?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
me likey! what a good idea!
id offer my services, but i see no way to compete with genya here, whos everywhere!
anything i can do to help, im all urs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join