It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US Air Force Official 'Suicided' As Iran War Nears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Top US Air Force Official 'Suicided' As Iran War Nears

www.nworeport.com

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that American War Leaders have ‘suicided’ one of their Top US Air Force Officials Charles D. Riechers (pictured above) as the rift growing between the US War Leaders and their Top Military Officers over a nuclear attack on Iran appears to be nearing open warfare.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Seems like something is brewing! Hope nothing happens.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
HOLY COW that story is so true. The Russian intelligence analysts are so reliable on whats going on in the U.S. military.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Are there other sources to corroborate this speculation other than Russian intel analysts, and the "NWO Report?"

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here ya go.
Reuters

Wonder whats going on with this.

[edit on 16/10/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Here ya go.
Reuters

Wonder whats going on now. Kinda odd i think, especially will the not to long ago incident with the nukes from minot.

Kind of odd that he has any relation to policies with Iran since his job is acquiring weapons. But then the Russian intelligence analysts decided to link his suicide with any possible conflict with Iran.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
HOLY COW that story is so true. The Russian intelligence analysts are so reliable on whats going on in the U.S. military.

if its anything like the US
then we can easily sweap it under the carpet

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bet on an Azerbajani - back door. Putin has just finished speaking at a conference of Caspian Sea "nations"... My Russkie isn't great but something like... "This will not be allowed." I don't think I can convey the sentiment very well, but it was not "humorous".

Likely'll break on MSM in the hour.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 16-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Russina intelligence LOL. Enough said. Didnt they report that the US was for sure going to attack Iran back in April or something? Freaking idiots.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No surprise...

Another proxy posting of what is really a Sorcha Faal article.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Looks like David has found a new way to distribute his spam...

:shk:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lilangeljazzie

The NY times reported it as well. A bit more credible i'd say.

Less to do with Iran, more to do with the usual corruption and favoritism in the contract procurement arena.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Russina intelligence LOL. Enough said. Didnt they report that the US was for sure going to attack Iran back in April or something? Freaking idiots.

The article is fiction from Sorca Faal, AKA: David Booth. The links lead to real stories, but the 'Russian Intelligence' is for entertainment purposes only.

Its the same with stories from Christopher Story concerning the Wanta Hoax. There are a lot of them out there these days. So, if you see Russian 'Scribes' or 'Intelligence' being quoted, and embedded links along with tabloid writting style look over at the "whatdoesitmean" site and see for sure that its not fiction from Booth.

top topics

join