It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon city ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have been looking at alot of photos of the moon lately ,and this picture
seems very interesting--I would post the picture here but it is too big to view...So go to this site and click on the big picture and see for yourself.

PICTURE #3213

OOPS I'LL POST IT AGAIN SRY

[edit on 16-10-2007 by airtrax007]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Here it is

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Look at the lower left --after you click on picture to zoom in..

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Pretty odd-looks like a giant open cast mine in the crater!
I wonder how big that particular crater is?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

Hi airtrax007. I'm afraid there's nothing here except sunlight reflecting off crater walls. If you get a small telescope (say 60mm) and watch a crater as the Terminator crosses it you will see all sorts of odd almost artificial looking objects, until the sunlight hits them full on and you see that it's just the light and dark contrast of the crater floor and walls.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I really do not think this is a play of shadows..

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm with ya all the way AT. I see some geometery and structure goin on, tho I'd be more inclined to say to its probly something of past structures. Theres seems to be build up of debris/moon dirt. However, I would never claim to be an expert. Just a casual observer. Good Job.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I really don't see any geometry or anything artificial here I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Another picture to add to the moon anomoly folder..

..Which by all means, is uhh.. a good thing i guess

it's just that there's so many of them

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This photo Lunar Orbiter III-213 has been covered extensively on another thread. The is a page from Guide To Lunar Orbiter Photographs NASA SP-242 Page 97 and shows the crater Damoiseau on the western rim of Oceanus Procellarum.

Yes, it looks like a very large city to me. We can add this as one of the cities as big as Petavius B (below)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yes, I would say this would be a moon city, it's either ours or aliens'.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Nice catch airtrax,it sure looks like something not normal for the unihabited moon.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I dug a little deeper into this photo and made some croppings of it. I also embossed, inverted, contrasted and brightened the other two. No other modifications were made..

this is an original i got from the OP website provided just cropped..

This you can see a brighter view of the area... Doesnt do to well for the geometry.

This one is just pointing to an interesting find.... spaceship near the bridge????

What do you all think?? I personally believe that there is plenty of geometry there, and whatever is in the circle i made stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

here is that same area just easier to see.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Xiamen]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Since this thread is only being looked at and not responded to i thought i would give it a bump, and post another comment.

If you look at the circled area in the above ^ post you will see a dome shape with a ring of some sort around it.

At the top near center of the cropping you also see a tall object that is casting a quite large shadow along the left side of the object. Monolith? Please refer to the 4th photo for easier view in my last post.

If you look in the central area of the photo also you will see that there is a crossing of what looks like to be paths or ledges near a central opening..

Originally posted by airtrax007

I really do not think this is a play of shadows..

airtrax007, I also noticed that the original image seems to have the shadows inverted. This played a trick on my eyes when I originally viewed it. If in photoshop you invert the photo using the invert filter, you will see that the original had been inverted.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks Xiamen--And yes there are alot of interesting objects in this photo ,but others here at ATS think not . They expect an alien or space ship to jump out of the photo--(without looking closer) they will see nothing . So it is left to members like us to view this photo more closely and find the WALDO that no one else see's.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
first, yes i am in agreeance and i do see the anomolies you have pointed out. but the first thing that caught my eye is how everything is running perpendicular to each other. its kinda hard to tell because the ridge lines do skew it up some..but because of the perpendicular arrangement - the first thing it made me think of was how a military camp is set up. when we'd go out "in the field" for exercise's or whatever, every tent - be it the mess tent, comm, bas...it was neatly organized. it wasnt just strewn about. so my point is, what are the possibilities that this was a military set up?could be theirs or maybe even ours? i dunno, good stuff tho

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I also think that these finding should be reported to the PM of Canada. Does anyone else think that is a good idea. Would this strengthen his motives for disclosure?

If we were to take this (and other moon sites) as possible evidence to the PM of Canada, I would assume that something like this should be presented more professionally.

I think I might take some time out to review some of these sites and make a presentation for ATS members, in a more professional way.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I feel you may have missed something in this particular image, if you look over on the horizon they even have a camp fire going.

i187.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
I feel you may have missed something in this particular image, if you look over on the horizon they even have a camp fire going.

i187.photobucket.com...

I dont think that is the same image I have been looking at sherpa. Please provide the link where you obtained this image. I'd like to look at that photo also.

The image I speak of is here: www.lpi.usra.edu... .jpg

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ah. my apoligies you are looking at the medium resolution image I suggest you look at the high resolution one here:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

top topics

join