It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimeno witnesses thermite after collapse??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Listening to The Port Authority Officer Jimeno explain the movie "WTC" and the part where after the collapse he witnesses fireballs fall from above and then part of the fireball hits him and burns away on him like acid... He says "Everybody always ask me bout this part and I really have no idea what those things were but I saw them guess they were jet fuel" Then moments later he says that his friends gun "cooks off" the rounds that were in his partners gun magazine. He also makes comments to the fact that people cant believe that it actually got so hot as to make bullets fire from a gun sitting a little ways from him. But like he says it really happened.

So I was thinking after that entire building collapses is it really logical to think that jet fuel (a liquid) would somehow in the process of the collapse not at least instantly settle to the bottom. Thermite(mate) could have possibly sat continuing its reaction and than began to drop to lower points below the pile. Also, this could explain how it could get hot enough to "cook" off bullets a few feet from someone and not burn that person.

By the way he explains this all in the commentary he does over the Oliver Stone movie he did.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Forgive me for not being able to find sources; the reason is two-fold. Firstly, I haven't looked, secondly I am assuming it is pretty common knowledge that all the jet fuel burnt up pretty quickly. Maybe this isn't mentioned as much as it should be, for obvious reasons.

I did just check for sources and found someone making similar points to you:

How the Muslims suspended the laws of physics for 9/11

He shows photo evidence of the jet fuel being gone in the north tower after roughly 18 minutes - jet fuel is highly combustible and when in such a reactive state like a huge fire, is easier to burn due to it being heated and broken up.

Interesting to note is his comments about heating steel:

I try to forget that heating steel is like pouring syrup onto a plate: you can't get it to stack up. The heat just flows out to the colder parts of the steel, cooling off the part you are trying to warm up. If you pour it on hard enough and fast enough, you can get the syrup to stack up a little bit. And with very high heat brought on very fast, you can heat up one part of a steel object, but the heat will quickly spread out and the hot part will cool off soon after you stop.

And his comments about how the temperature steel melts at being different for the 20th and 21st Centuries:

That is one of the things I warned you about: In the 20th Century, steel melted at 1535 degrees Celsius (2795 F), (see www.chemicalelements.com... ), but in the 21st Century, it melts at 800 degrees C (1472 F).

In short; it's obvious there was something else at work heating up the towers, but what? And why no investigation into that?

Why did we have to change physics to support the official story?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It was "weakened" steel, pancaking down on the guys gun- obviously.

I had never heard of this Jemino guy, interesting statements...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I had never heard of this Jemino guy, interesting statements...

Its Jimeno - he was Port Authority police officer (now retired), part of
group of 5 Port Authority officers: Sgt John McLoughlin, Jimeno,
Dominick Pezzulo, Antonio Rodrigues (A-Rod), and Chris Amoroso
who responded to WTC from the Port Authority Bus Terminal to
participate in rescue efforts. Were in the underground concourse
(shopping mall) moving equipment when South Tower began to collapse
McLouglin yelled for them to get into elevator shaft - McLouglin, Jimeno
and Pezzulo managed to make it and survive, but are trapped. Pezzulo
starts to try dig them out when North Tower collapses killing him and
burying McLouglin and Jimeno deeper. Jimeno reported fires burning
near the trapped men, the heat began "cooking off" rounds in Pezzulo's
belt. Didn't report any "thermite" . 2 ex- Marines, David Karnes &
Jason Thomas searching the debris found the 2 trapped officers and
with FDNY/NYPD dug them out. Took some 8 hours to free McLoghlin
from the wreckage.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I believe the 2 were also among the very few people pulled alive from the rubble. In fact I think they may have been the only ones aside from 4 cops and firefighters who took shelter inside of a police SUV and then insisted on walking out unaided when they were rescued the next day.

new topics

top topics

join