It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Videotaped Himself Raping 3-Year-Old Girl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My neighbor and I were having a discussion yesterday. He said he saw a documentary on television about rape in Iran. Apparently, the legal age for a girl to have sex in Iran is 9 years old. Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, a good percentage of the population in Iran should be castrated.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Good Lord, tell me that is not true.
All I could find on wiki was this.
Iran: 15 for males, 13 for females.[56] (girls under 13 and boys under 15 may get married with their guardian consent and court ruling that its in their interest)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aava
If I recall correctly, you have worked in the prison system, so your expertise on the issue far outshines mine. They separate them for the pedophiles protection, no? Can't say I necessarily endorse that.

Yes, I work in the largest correctional facility in Canada. I went on course once and this topic came up and I proposed doing away with Protective Custody(PC) and it would curb rape and pedophilia? The group went, "Oooo..." A pedophile in Gen. Pop. IS a death sentence.

I haven't even made up my own mind on the issue. Something strikes me as not so good when I see everyone so quick to suggest death, yet I know a lot of these criminals will be released and become repeat offenders. So then, what to do? Am I correct in thinking the reason death is offered as a solution, is to prevent repeat offenses, or is it to discourage others (which is debatable)? Maybe both?

There is no deterent right now. If a pedophile KNEW he was going into Gen. Pop. if caught THAT would be a deterent. Would you want to defile a child knowing that a hard murderer was waiting to snap your neck once you were inside? The predator would be the prey then.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
There is no deterent right now. If a pedophile KNEW he was going into Gen. Pop. if caught THAT would be a deterent.

So would a taped living vivisection with no anesthesia, reviving the pedophile everytime it passed out, then packing the insides with salt until it eventually died. The video like I said earlier could be hacked into pedolphile websites, that would certainly make some sick f-er think twice before satisfying any urges, many will probably think that's going too far, but it certainly would deter, IMO. I guess throwing them in general pop. would be a good option too, but that gives them some opportunity to fight back.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Have you ever heard the first part of M.E.T.H.O.D. M.A.N. from the Wu Tang Clan, right before the song starts??? Well that's what should happen to this beast (I mean man).

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I dont think my punishment is suitable to be told here, but u can imagine im sure of it

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

nicely said there are alot of cases were the mother is around or knows of it happening but cant stop it some how thay enjoy it also i nsome cases woman should be in some even trouble as men should be

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

but dont we here of peaople like this going to prison and giving them the most harsh sentences and making them live a life in prison that is so bad its like what thay call hell tell me how are thay gona be fixed to enter the normal community again if its like this?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2facetious
This is definitely a messed up topic. SoFunkyMe is right in a way, though. I'm not religious but I believe that the bible says something about putting to death both the abuser and the abused because this type of behavior tends to perpetuate itself. So Funky is probably right, I'm sure the guy had a pretty crappy life history himself. As for what to do with these people, well, I agree death would be too swift but I hate to think that I have to pay to feed, clothe, and put a roof over this scumbags head....

i havent had a crappy life ima like the most happy and full of life guy u dont understand but like thats y i think like this my posts are trying to say your mind shouldent abuse another human being for what he did wrong to someone even if its the worst act but it happens its life

if u guys wanna hurt these pedofilers feel free to but u are going to end up in the same situation as he is in jail or prison for a long time do u want that? and u going to be living with it for a long time that u hurt someone or mutilated someone?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

i think thats abit to harsh do u wanna do it lets see what happens to u after u done it? good luck in court for a bizzare way of killing a human

i dont know if u would or u wouldent but show me some proof u hate them so much and u can do it?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

You can't be serious. I'm quite sure you're either just trying to get a rise out of us, that or something else that I won't mention because I have no right based on internet posts alone. I just hope you're trying to go against the grain for the sake of going against the grain.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by SoFunkyMe

i havent had a crappy life

Maybe, you need a reality check.

if u guys wanna hurt these pedofilers feel free to but u are going to end up in the same situation as he is in jail or prison for a long time

How so ? Please explain without using
the texting jargon.
Most here like to read, not decipher.

and u going to be living with it for a long time that u hurt someone or mutilated someone?

Wow. I have a great idea.

We can ship them to your home.
You seem to think they are not doing
anything so bad.

You want to be a stand-up guy ?
Call it a "student-exchange".
Only, YOU, Sir will be the one getting
educated.

SoFunkyMe is a great example of what
wealth without knowledge or consequences
leads to.

Take my points. At this point, I don't care.

I've said what is the truth.

I'm not even sure why this person is
posting here.

Disgusted,
Lex

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

i dont agree what he did. but everyone should be treated equally like a multi billion air is just the same to me as a 10 yr old african kid that has only bones to a rapist or pedofiler we should treat each person the same and u will get through life easy u comepare and say u should die because what u did is just the lowest thing its just wrong helping each other for mistakes fix the mistake do alot to fix things is better.

u guys probely dont agree but we all have our ways of life and how we think of it isent ats about thoughts and yeh

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Somebody please give him the rights to post curse words just in one post!!!

those lyrics are tooo damn funny. and as bandit says.... They are very suiting punishments for pedophiles.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by pjslug

Good Lord, tell me that is not true.
All I could find on wiki was this.
Iran: 15 for males, 13 for females.[56] (girls under 13 and boys under 15 may get married with their guardian consent and court ruling that its in their interest)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

I lived in England for a summer w/ friends. Our neighbors were Muslim from Pakistan. We befriended them - which was shocking as we were Christians and they knew it....yet they were drawn to us.

Anyways, we got invited to a Muslim wedding. The bride. She was 10yrs old. The groom was 18. It was arranged and I saw her sitting there min before they were to be wisked off, w/ a tear running down her face.

It was the most disturbing thing I have witnessed with my own eyes

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

its just not right to think acts of death towards human beings dont we all agree?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

yea, well ive always said to myself, when i have kids and if this happens to them, and they catch him, i will b at the courthouse when he is leaving and i will shoot him with a gun, then drop it and put my hands up

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
reply to post by greeneyedleo

i dont agree what he did. but everyone should be treated equally like a multi billion air is just the same to me as a 10 yr old african kid that has only bones to a rapist or pedofiler we should treat each person the same and u will get through life easy u comepare and say u should die because what u did is just the lowest thing its just wrong helping each other for mistakes fix the mistake do alot to fix things is better.

u guys probely dont agree but we all have our ways of life and how we think of it isent ats about thoughts and yeh

Are you for real?

EVERYONE should be treated equaly? Are you flippn kidding me? A pedophile/rapist should be treated as well as I am treated?

Im beginning to think that maybe you are defending this for a reason, and its not all about peace.
Either that or you are completely naive on the topic at hand.

So if you had a child who was raped, you think they should be treated like YOU?

I cant even believe what I am reading. I need to log off, this just flames me.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aava
reply to post by 27jd

That's the thing, it probably won't stop this sort of thing from happening. Since the beginning of time there have been those who have done these sorts of things. Whatever society, whatever era, there are those outcasts. So what makes you so sure torture/execution would work here? Obviously the death penalty does not stop people from murdering one another.

Anger from parents and those who imagine their own being taken advantage of by this man is understood. But in what way does the perpetrators destruction fix the problem? What, if anything, can be done to prevent such acts? I do not believe what most are calling for would stop another pedophile from doing such things.

Yeah, rehabilitation has so far been proven a load of bs. I am not advocating that. I want to question the groupthink that always happens in these sort of social issue threads. How do we, as people living in a civil society, deal with those that show a depravity for that which we consider dear. Would torture make you feel "good"?

As other posters alluded to, there must be something that those calling for extreme responses look for in their solutions, even if they are futile in preventing future problems.

I expect a fair amount of criticism from our resident torture advocates, but I hope the fire is directed towards my arguments and questions, not to myself.

i like this post.

since a long time pedofilers have been running and doing these acts has anything we done stopped them death execution jail time actions in jail. nothing there is more now maybe u gotta rethink and change how we take care of them there needs to be more solutions.

by killing or of anyway just takes 1 of the earth if u wanna do it to all of them feel free lets see how far u would get with a mass killing u will be just all named saddam or hitler do u wanna be well known for doing death acts

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

dude... come on ur kidding right, 3 years old come like, think whats going through their minds honestly, its just sick as hell

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join