It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handcuffed, Assaulted, Ticketed for distributing 911 Truth DVDs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Handcuffed, Assaulted, Ticketed for distributing 911 Truth DVDs

www.guerrillanews.com

A Michigan man was harassed, handcuffed, assaulted, branded “unpatriotic” and subjected to an unconstitutional search of his vehicle during which drugs were allegedly planted, before being ticketed by a police officer for the apparent crime of freely distributing DVD’s about 9/11 truth earlier this month.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The article says this happened earlier in the month, the story however was picked up yesterday. I have tried to find other more "legit" sources but was unable to do so. MODS, if you feel this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it to a more appropriate area.

This article absolutely amazed me. I'm not so sure why, but it did. I'm not too sure if I buy the whole story about the cop planting the weed. I'd like to see the guy take a drug test and prove he is not a smoker before I buy into it. It is a very serious accusation to make and I hope this guy is not simply covering his arse.

What amazed me the most however is that the ticket even says his crime was "handing out 9-11 CD's", when did giving away DVD's, regardless of the subject, become a crime? Granted the officer claims he needed a permit to do so, but I have never heard of such a statute before anywhere. As long as no copyright infringement is taking place, it would be no different than handing out a fliers for a new night club or bar. It is becoming apparent to me that we indeed live in a Police State, but I never thought for a minute I would be seeing a story such as this so soon. This really shouldn't shock me at this stage of the game, but it does. It is really a sad sad world that we live in when sharing information becomes a crime.

You can see the actual ticket on the Prison Planet site, there should also be a link to view it from the original source.

www.guerrillanews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is what you get for being an insurrectionist in the info wars...

Honestly, I don't by a lot of what 9/11 Truth group are trying to sell, but they still have a right to advocate their ideas.

Seems to me "the land of the free" has become the "home of the (media) slave".

[edit on 16-10-2007 by BitRaiser]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

All I can say. He actually wrote that on the ticket, this cop is a total noob. He must of had nothing to do that day and obviously had some bias about the subject once he realized what he was handing out. It wouldn't surprise me that if somewhere in the fine print of the patriot act this was actually a crime now.

top topics

join