It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO my thoughts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ive researched and read many aspects and theories about the NWO, its goals its members ect most of which are speculation.

Its my belief that the NWO isn't some mass organized entity with some ultimate plan, nor does it have any one figure head or real structure, Its simply the course of human nature.

The nature of greed and power, anyone who's ever played simple computer strategy games or anything of that nature knows of this, seizing assets and resources, to further your greed, your control over something, for most evil intentions don't even come into play, but ultimately thats what they are and in the end you have done all you could to gain control over all you could, taking steps to simplify things, make keeping track of things easier for you ect. Control.

We do it in everyday life, we manipulate things purposely or not, to benefit us, to serve our interests, heck the little things, such as eating your pizza faster then the next guy so you can get the last piece, your intentions aren't evil or to hurt the next guy, but they are selfish, and ultimately do.

Are there evil people in this world with evil intentions? yes many, Are there also good people with good intentions? yes many.

Those who are evil will manipulate things for greed, those who are good will manipulate things with the intentions of good, and then theres the gray area, all of them will contribute to this one world government, all of them will contribute to lose of freedoms, be it for the intension of good or evil.

Theres no real way to stop it, its bound to happen eventually, its happened many times over, in the end it fails and we start over.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
There is nothing that can justify the greed of the powers in charge of the NWO. Although it may be the result of humanity, is also a flaw that needs to be corrected. Envision the ultimate future of the tyrannical global plutocracy we are growing into. The end result will be humans literally worshiping the global elitist leader.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Its my belief that the NWO isn't some mass organized entity with some ultimate plan, nor does it have any one figure head or real structure, Its simply the course of human nature.

Sorry I did not read this thread from the beginning. Seems like we are aligned in this.
To go on and develope this theme of reasonable necessity which is the course of human nature.
Like Chipping people routinely will happen in sensitive situations/locations to begin with then pretty soon everyone
will be chipped by their own request because it will be seen to carry benign benefits. Population control amongst them. From this I imagine selective breeding would be only natural. Its already being done without much fuss but can you imagine breeding being left wily nilly chance as it is now... I think not. Engineering able adaptable intelligent vigorous people is too good an opportunity to be missed. Closing down weak lines voluntarily is now practiced by some but cant be trusted to do the job especially by the fecund young. Its unthinkable in this here and now but reproductive powers will probably be a privilege not a right. Selective breeding will get the world into harmony of sorts.But still I imagine human zoos will be protected and allowed to chaotically carry on. Selected People will be produced by requirement for specific things. Demand for free time will be seem as unnecessary waste and bred out as unproductive is one feature that will disapear. There will be horses for courses if resources are limited. Humans are relentlessly curious some will be engineered specifically for colonization and flight others to be happy to engage in menial work to support the greater aim/religion which of course is the great God science the only creed to actually give the tools to produce miracles for better or worse.

The whole notion of money will change if your secure in your place in the order of things.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by C0le

I prsonaly believe the U.S. constitution is the greatest document ever written. It has stood as a barrier to wannabe tyrants for over 200 years. The men who wrote it tokk all of recorder history and turned it into a sytem of law unequaled even today. I will not give that up volentarily for a new world order of most like unelected bureaucrats like the U.N.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

The US Constitution is indeed an admirable document, but it is not without its flaws. A very serious one was pointed out as long ago as 1853 by the French political scientist, Alexis de Toqueville: namely, that over time, the institutions of government mandated by the Constitution will tend to concentrate power in the hands of the executive to the detriment of the legislature and the judiciary, and ultimately of the people itself. History has proved de Tocqueville right.

There are other systems that work, in their way, as well or better than America's -- and with a lot less fuss and bother. But then, Americans like their fuss and bother, don't they.

top topics

join