It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon inside my washing machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Afer reading the Ranbo thread about the demon outside his window i felt generally creeped out. Then i started hearing these noises downstairs. I ran to the basment to see what it was. I saw a red hand sticking out the washing machine, ran back upstairs and grabbed a camera.

Oh my there was these horrible noises and rancid smell.

what you are about to see is erm 100 percent Real er unedited footage of the event

Also included are some pics from some creepy dreams i have been having, erm i took time to draw them myself yeah.

I dont know what it is only that it eats washing powder.

www.youtube.com...

Edite just for laugh

[edit on 16-10-2007 by VinceAG]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A hand made out of jelly sticking out side of a washing machine does not constitute an alien / monster / demon etc ......

Looks totally fake.

The second the clip started i just thought OMG there goes the credability of the thread !

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

I think that's probably the point.

While I am not "accusing", I suspect that the OP is another in a long list of people who think it's "funny" to jump on here with something stupid in an effort to make a few ATS'ers fall for it so they can point and say "hahahhaha look at the crazy conspiracy theorists....they'll believe anything."

If that's the case, the OP has obviously not read the site long enough to realize that 95% of us here actually USE our brains.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Looked like a pair of rubber goles to me, totally a lame joke. It is people like this that make the sincere look bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ouch no the point was that it was 100 percent fake. I thought the post was worded in a way to tell people it was just a joke. Thats why i used the
smilies

No Jell was hurt during the filminng of that scene. Actually no jelly was used.

Trust me i'd never laugh at the posters here i have many storys i could share that people would find odd, BUT ARE TRUE.

Sorry i usually fail at humor

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well it made me chuckle, so I guess you did not fail
. But this really is not the place for this kind of post IMO
. Well like I said it was funny! Keep on keepin on man!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsujin420
Well it made me chuckle, so I guess you did not fail
. But this really is not the place for this kind of post IMO
. Well like I said it was funny! Keep on keepin on man!
Thanks. Sorry if placing it here offends anyone or breaks rules.

I love ATS

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Lighten up people. This is in the jokes, puns and pranks section. It was moderately droll and I don't think it was meant to be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH REAL MONSTERS!!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceAG

what you are about to see is erm 100 percent Real er unedited footage of the event

Sorry, adding smilies doesn't make the above quote less untrue. All you are doing is posting a false statement. Are you any kin to John Lear?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceAG

Does someone have a little too much time on their hands?

Mind you I can't say much, the other day I made a model of an Aztec pyramid thingie out of about £20 in 1 and 2p coins.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow SL so serious even in here the Jokes, Puns and Pranks. Perhaps thats why its called the Jokes forum to get a laugh. You do remember how to laugh right?
Hahaha. Relaxxx take a load off.

top topics

join