It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Else Heard this Dragon Theory???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Dragons or not, the lack of bones should not be surprising... bones rot and crumble away.

How many of you, while walking through the woods or forest, have ever come across a bird skeleton? Squirrel? Bear? Anyone?

Okay, now for those who walk along shorelines of lakes or oceans or rivers... you guys see a lot of fish skeletons, right? Probably a lot of frog ones, too!

What do you mean, no? Are not the wooded areas full of birds, and yet no one has found a skeleton? Squirrels fill both urban and rustic settings, and yet no one can claim a skeletal sighting? Surely, of all places, more than just a couple have seen a fish skeleton, and yet the response is negative?

But these are things in nature! We have proof of them, for we have all seen them! We talk about them, we write poems and stories about them... but no bones?

I guess then our eyes, and minds, deceive us... without remains, they cannot exist.

Started writing a story plot the other day about dragons... big dragons that roar with thunder as they fly through the sky, their metallic skin reflecting the sun's rays, and the knights who ride them...

But, as the story turns out, the dragons are actually time displaced Air Force pilots... the dragons being A-10s. The "fire" from their mouths is nothing more than the muzzle flash, their mouths and faces the painted shark's nose art.

Hey, have to figure that people would write and describe things the way they saw them, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This thread is a tad old, but I'll contribute.

Basically if dragons existed I think they would be fundamentally similar to species like hoazins or pterosaurs or something like that. Yes, it may have had -hollow- bones, but I don't think they would disappear since the bones of similar animals have been found from ages ago.

It just doesn't make sense that they would be the only species to evolve with bones like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wonder why dragons have now suddenly peaked everyone's interest again over the past few years. Of all the mythical stories, dragons just happen to be the one that has risen.

Seems an odd choice, or an ironic one consider some of the theories out there.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join