It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a broken chain of command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have been having interesting dreams lately. One, I thought I would mention, last night. I was observing, like a ghost. There was some sort of "drill" the millitary was doing. I then followed the leading officers of this "drill". One was a woman, the other was a man. There was a third man there off and on. They seemed proud of how things were going. Then, much to their surpirse and horror, what was only supposed to be a drill, or threat, became quite real. Apparently the chain of command was broken at perhaps more than one crutial spot. There were some sort of nukes being used in the "drill", they were very small, not like the nukes you have read about in history. Apparently instead of using dummies, they used the real ones thinking they needed experience dealing with them, the officers I observed knew this part. But apparently the ones dealing with them personally did not know. They thought they were using dummies. So they continued on as told and set them off/fired them. The last thing I remember was not seeing anything, but hearing the female officer reply "its too late, we've gone nuclear".

That is when I woke up.

new topics

join